Arca albums are the same thing every time

listen to Faggot looped for a few hours tonight

WHERE IS IT

aussiefags already have it right?

It comes out in exactly 16 hours

Listen to some albums from 1978 while you're waiting

sent ;)

10 hours for me

NOPE IF HE WANTS TO HAVE A CHANCE VS W/E KENDRICK IS DROPPING IT NEEDS TO LEAK NOW

you can listen to it after, it doesn't vanish

For real, i think this is going to be his best album so far.

The singles he released were GOAT, i can't get over Anoche, so fucking good.

I'm no homo at all but i fucking love him and his videos.

Its will be crap

NO THIS BOARD IS GOING TO BE FULL OF KENDRICK MEMES FOR A WEEK
I NEED IT NOW

This

LEAKED

getleaks.net/electronic/3063-arca-arca-2017.html

arca has one of the most original, awesome sounds and production around atm. i think he's truly innovative, yet every time he has dropped an album or something, i've been disappointed

half of the titles have been released for weeks anyway
2017 AOTY confirmed

I fucking love Reverie, goddamn.

he doesn't know how 2 write songs

S C A M

"Connection lost".
>that registration page with the text just being ?????
Nahhh, not going for it.
Best producer? Yes. Original and innovative? Ultra-absolutely-fucking-not, he's kind of a copycat. This time he's gone full Bjork.
Also yes, he fucks up whenever he drops an album because (I think) he doesn't know how to focus on his tracks. He doesn't spend enough time on them, it's painfully obvious that they get "aborted" in pre-production.
&&&&& sounded new in some way, but Xen and Mutant were a bunch of 2 minute long snippets of "I've already heard this"...

its on soulseek

>Original and innovative? Ultra-absolutely-fucking-not, he's kind of a copycat.
mind posting what artist/song hes copying from here?
youtube.com/watch?v=mJEULQOheKE

uploaded.net file p05v14hx

where's the link

>it's real

And everyone will forget about Kendrick when the new lorde and Lana Del Rey albums come out

>&&&&& was better than Xen
plebs actually believe this

only the post yeezus fans say that shit

lolno

and Mutant was better than both of them

>post random song by x artist
>"ok tell me where he's copying from on this specific track"
You sound insufferable. What I can say is that the first two songs on Mutant are the only good and fleshed-out ones and by far the most original/best he's done (although ????? A from the second Xen edition is his best song IMHO).
The best comparison I can make is that most of Mutant - this included - heavily incorporates a '90s-'00s Autechre sound, especially the break segments, the start of this song in particular shares a lot with Gantz Graf. The rest is fairly original although he recycles those half-assed Xen strings at the end.
No, apparently uploaded dot net (the whole website) is off-limits for me. I'll have to work it around but it would be much better if someone put it on Mega.
It's the other way around, Xen is much more accessible and popular. They're basically the same album, but one came first.

nothing he's done since &&&&&& is interesting in the slightest. the singles from this sound the same with extra self-indulgent wankery added

>You sound insufferable.
first of all how is it random when thats a song from the fucking album you critiqued?
you made that claim hes a copycat and its a bunch of 2 minute long snippets of "I've already heard this"

tell me what song is he copying here youtube.com/watch?v=f8KTJRot6wI

>It's the other way around, Xen is much more accessible and popular. They're basically the same album, but one came first.

No, fuck you. It was more popular, but also a more engaging listen: more syncopated and disjointed tempos, more varied arrangements, just a more interesting and stylistically varied project overall

can anyone upload this album to a non-retarded website?

ok, done it

nah

thanks

God you're so fucking retarded

Just because someone's not copying the EXACT same sound, riff, or notes doesn't mean they're being original

You're the kind of motherfucker who walks into Taco Bell and goes, "you say they're ripping off Mexican food? Tell me what specific burrito from which specific person they're copying here", like fuck outta here with that bullshit.

sent ;)

next time don't make up foolish claims you can't back up loser!

it's kinda amazing how this album got so close to the release date without leaking

Imagine talking to some guy, he says "OK Computer was not very original" and you leave the room just to come back and question him on each song's guitar chord progression in the landscape of '90s british alt-rock.
You do sound like you're desperate on the internet. I made a claim and I backed it up, but you just keep on challenging and insulting me with another song. Grow up.
>No, fuck you, here's some adjectives
Damn... I just have been destroyed...
It's on slsk, apparently legit.

>I made a claim and I backed it up, but you just keep on challenging and insulting me with another song. Grow up.

"but Xen and Mutant were a bunch of 2 minute long snippets of "I've already heard this"..."
you havn't posted any proof of this.

this one?

>Damn... I just have been destroyed...
Indeed, seeing as you have shit taste. Nice talking to you.

what the fuck

Well, first of all, it doesn't take too much time to look at a tracklist. All of Xen's tracks average at around 3 minutes or less if you take out the extra tracks. And they all contain the same concepts &&&&& and the Stretch EPs introduced: the grievous strings, the scattered notes (Family Violence) the latin american clubbing influences (Bullet Chained, Thievery) and hip-hop rhythms, etc.
Also love how you thought that other guy was me.
Sometimes I wonder what's it that makes some people defend their artists to the point of insulting people. It's music, not government funds.

So who gonna upload this to a less shifty looking site?

no that makes sense now they you were referring to xen compared to his previous material.
what about mutant?

>Sometimes I wonder what's it that makes some people defend their artists to the point of insbyada yada yada
Why are you going off on a tangent?

>I wonder what's it that makes some people defend their artists to the point of insulting people
Didn't you say "you're insufferable" earlier? Just a bystander here, as far as I'm concerned you're both flinging a fair amount of shit so maybe step off the high horse. 4chans all about shit flinging, may as well embrace it

... It is too very short songs that fit within the "Autechre" inspiration theme this time much more (I would say to listen to Confield - the tracks that recall this for me are Pen Expers, Vi Scose Poise where we talk about very lonely and breaking rhythms - and some of the Exai ambient tracks like bladelores, where it's obvious that he gets some ambient influences from their work, he's a Warp Records enthusiast from what I know). Front Load in this case is much more disattached from that, Else sounds like a Xen b-side (Fish, Wound?) and so on.
>this is bad
>no fuck you this is actually good, you have shit taste, bye :DDD
>wow, that's extreme
>"Why are you going off on a tangent?"
wewlad
Yes, but I'm backing it up though. They don't.

hmm i'll re listen to confield again. thanks for pointing that out
sorry if i was an arse

>sorry if i was an arse
Oh wow, I thought you were going to say some shit like I was gasping at straws and such. Nice to know we made up for it.
btw leavin' because I managed to download it off of slsk and you guys were burning me out. 1 vs 3 isn't fair game.
Throwback screenshot to when someone did a 10-hour internet argument with me because I insulted his favorite anime.

I find your arguments here
fall flat. &&&&& does introduce some new elements, but as you said they're merely influence, they're just snippets. Xen takes just one of these, and makes an entire song out of it. Songs like Now You Know and Family Violence are true growers; &&&&& doesn't actually sound that much like it. It doesn't have the same staying power as a full-length album. The songs in Xen are still relatively short but display better songwriting than &&&&&.

upload the album on zippy

L I T

downloading now but 90% certain it's going to be a huge letdown. He's trying too hard to be Bjork lately

but i havent downloaded anything...

SOMEBODU UPLOAD IT

same issue :/

yeah it actually shits all over xen

cunt hasn't done anything genuinely interesting since &&&&& and the stretch eps

i don't have time for gay bjork

hurry soon papa..

This dude's only good when he's producing for others honestly

The Haxan Cloak shits all over him and doesn't need edgy imagery or remind everyone how gay he is

>The Haxan Cloak shits all over him and doesn't need edgy imagery or remind everyone how gay he is

WATER DOWN LUSTMORD IS BETTER THAN ARCA
LMAO LMAO LMAO

The closest those two artists come to being comparable is that they both make electronic music

had to use an uploaded premium generator that was a massive fucking pain in the ass but I'll throw it up on mega or zippyshare or something asap

THIS IS WHAT LIT LOOKS LIKE

counting on you user

it's on spotify in australia boys

checked the files they're legit, will have mega and zippy links in a moment

AOTY IS HERE BOYS

ITS LIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

mega.nz/#!o8FzgA4J

www96.zippyshare.com/v/zseCShGF/file.html

my bad, mega decryption key: !Ua4Q9-7t_ewvkVOHyjncDNIPQaHJW0-zA2S_E8kdpnI

god

KTT WE IN THIS BITCH

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

post it in the sharethread for the archive

>fat asian bitch with glasses
I don't know if I want this

HOLY SHIT CASTRATION ARCA HAS DONE IT LADS

k

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY TOO HOLY FUCK THIS FEELS GOOD

Ty user

FUCK YOU BJORK YOU RUINED HIM

THIS NIGGA ARCA GOT ACTUAL WHIP SOUNDS IN HERE
GOAT

On side 2 now, so far, I think it's okay. Starts off a little ruff but gets into a good groove.

favs are: Urchin, Reverie, Castration, Coraje and Fugaces.

>i'm gay btw: The Artist

Arca's music to me is always: how the hell did he make all these sounds in Ableton, and how did he choose which one to randomly pop up where it just popped up

yeah this

lovign this album 8/10 for me. desafio could easily be a pop banger

>how the hell did he make all these sounds

Pretty much what I wonder every time

QUIIIIIIITAAAAAMEEEEE

Call me a pleb, but I feel like his music always greatly benefits from the addition of vocals - be it twigs, Björk or himself.

this, he produce with his own style using Iris 2 on Ableton