Black friends you wanna fuck

Black friends you wanna fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2yBBoB685OE
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer#Misattributed
archive.org/stream/ontheedgeofthepr007259mbp#page/n163/mode/2up
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine getting to just explode all over that rack

Black girls always say white guys make the best boyfriends.

youtu.be/2yBBoB685OE

>Black friends you wanna fuck
>Black friends
LOL!

hudds

nah im not a creep like you pal

>black friends

oh yes. i've got a pretty good idea who you are as well

I don't have black friends but i do have a black sex slave. She harvests my ball cotton every day.

I bet thick white cum on her face is.... exactly where cum belongs.

Check out the lips 'n' tits on this one! College friend. Wouldn't having those lips wrapped around my chode.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer#Misattributed

A blak black

She must have the most pink pussy in the world. I would love to have her flesh, 10 cm from my mouth, when she is aroused and injected with blood in her erogenous zones.
And her smell, she probably smells like heaven.

Wow, a misattributed quote! Gr8 b8 m8

One on the left, though in fairness we did hook up once

They say that because their own men don't want them so they have to use flattery and a little white guilt to reel in the naive white boys.

Nothing more entertaining than watching jiggaboo fights on Youtube! Without fail someone's tits always pop out. It's like the fourth law of thermodynamics or something.

I don't associate with niggers

whitewashing.
can't find the book online but he also wrote this:
archive.org/stream/ontheedgeofthepr007259mbp#page/n163/mode/2up

unnnngh

If you'd choose the right over the left just end yourself

I fuck a black woman every night. I don't really understand how you guys deal with no black pussy. Ya'll are crazy. Anyway I'd fuck Bria

>masculine features, saggy tits, fat, fake hair, bicycle seat noses

what's not to love?

Faggot

In what way is the black pussy better than the other varieties? Honest question.

>Mixed as fuck
>Practically white
Yeah, that's not the same as an African sheboon

>posts a 95% white "black chick" to prove black girls can be attractive.
you just made my point.

If you can't find any black chicks attractive, you've probably caught the gay.

more like this

Curly haired half-black chicks?

Nah, more like extremely white black girls. Like the oldest sister on The Cosby Show

I would train her into induced lactation. She wold feed me milk, i would feed her sperm. That's fair, i think....

Where do i buy one like this?

Of course he did buddy.

>ur gay

hnnnng

I want my girl to wear such a suit all the time

>black
>friends

pick on OP

I do like negresses though, no friends, just big cumz

It's Schweitzer's book "Primeval Forest" from 1914. You can read the whole thing.

I dun get it.

So OK I'll tell you. First and foremost black girls by and large try really hard when they sex. Forget fucking them they ride you so hard it's like they are fucking you. First time I fucked a short black girl with a huge ass she got on top and I prepared for some cowgirl. The crazy bitch grabbed me by the back of the neck and the side of the bed with the other hand and grinded me into submission. I didn't even pump, I let her do her thing.

Second black girls just have this primal Pheromones shit going on... You go down on them and it intoxicates you. It keeps you hard and keeps you wanting more. It's way different than white girls in my experience.

Lastly they have better bodies and in my opinion are usually prettier. But that's my preference.

hahahaha chode, I havnt heard that in years!!!

on the left

Same girl

Three years ago, a light-skinned mulatto girl interned at my office. She was so dainty, demure, and feminine in a way you don't see in so many women these days. She was always dressed professionally, but managed to make it sexy in an oddly innocent way. She was incredibly sweet, and had the cutest voice.

Needless to say, I wanted to bend her over my desk and coat her insides with hot seed so badly it hurt.

I didn't have the balls to talk to her about it though, and I found out after she left and moved to another state that she had a crush on me.

Regrets, man. Big regrets.

Fuck

I wanna fuck her mouth

I don't know this girl, but I want to blast a white baby into her.

dat poon

moaaaaar

>I want to blast a white baby into her
>white baby
>white

you'll have a dindu son.

Thanks! And agreed. Twas kinda trick question since my wife is black (I'm as white as the driven snow). Generally, I find the blacks to have less sexual hang ups and aren't afraid to do stuff they like/have you do it to them. My wife loves to be fucked hard and fast from behind, and not afraid to tell me to go harder/faster.

And that creamy pussy... always wet and ready! She requires literally no foreplay - make out while rubbing my dick on her clit for a minute or two, then pull back and push it in balls deep on the first stroke. It's pretty amazing.

You got it.

Isn't there a trap thread you should be contributing to?

Good god, man. Keep going!! Here's hopin' that ass matches them udders.

This. This so much.

You lucky bastard

Moar??

>the blacks have less sexual hang ups and aren't afraid to do stuff
>My wife loves to be fucked hard and fast from behind

holy shit dude. i wish i could find a chick that would let me fuck her from behind and stuff.

>Black friends
Real white people all lied when we said we had one, sorry.

I think it does.

Maybe if you prey to jesus like really hard.

you seem mad?

these jugs are huuuge

Last one I got.

Hnnngh. Wouldn't mind bending her over the bathroom counter and watching those big things sway in the mirror.

Any with the shirt off?

Cute as hell. Thanks, user!

There's always a retard in every thread.

>womanlet

Since you asked for it.

why do most black girls have such masculine faces?

what about with nothing on?

any completely topless?

white user reporting
>10/10 would do

Care to elaborate?

That's the best I got I'm afraid. The rest are pretty similar.

First you start by finding a chick that will fuck you and work your way up

But how to get black women to like white dick?

White dick is not what they know, they know black gross smelly earth worm but that's what they're trained for.. ew. How to get to like white little cockles.

im just glad to know no one in this thread is racist because you all have black friends

I love the blacks!

>But how to get black women to like white dick?
act like a dindu.