This bitch is going around to closed groups and trying to make people lose their jobs...

This bitch is going around to closed groups and trying to make people lose their jobs. She's a bitch either way and needs to be destroyed. Send her racially explicit things and do your best Sup Forumsros. I know you're not my personal army. This is obviously for anyone who just wants to mess with a bitch that gets upset easy.

Send racial abuse to someone who is motivated to see if she hcan cause people to lose their jobs?

Yeah sure you fucking spesh head, I'll abuse her

DESTROY HER!

whoever has his employer on his public Facebook doesn't deserve better

Some people are actually required to share and like etc if they have cuntbook for their jobs.

I suppose they could be smart and just set it so that their posts never are viewable by certain people tho

>posting racist/offensive comments from work related fb account
again, don't deserve any better

nypa

No.

can't find that group or any of her comments

Well they might have kicked her. But it would just be fun to make life harder for her. I am OP and I did not have my work info on my facebook so I am safe.

Stop being a racist nigger, you filthy gaybashing faggot.

NYPA, you newfaggot Dick licker.

can you link me to that exact group or page?

Nope.

www.nambla.org

What the fuck does she even mean? Does anyone here speak nigger?

from what i got they deleted their post but she has it screen shotted she's also gonna send it to their boss shes done it before and they got fired

tldr: dumb nigger gets offended easily so she saves the comments and gets people fire (kinda redundant since they're the ones paying her welfare)

I can't find that group from OP's screenshot. did it get closed or renamed? how old is that pic?

Fuck off, that's not even a mcjob.

I can't find anything that bitch posted.
did she set everything to private or delete it or what?

NYPA

https colon forwardslash forwardslash www dot facebook dot c0m / groups / uncensoredmemes/?fref=nf

She deleted it like she said she did in the picture.

It is a pretty fun group. We're just trying to weed out the snitches and pieces of shit like the she monkey I posted first.

aww, I was hoping to have some fun provoking that ape until it rages