Why isn't there a Stephen King thread?

Why isn't there a Stephen King thread?

Pic related seems relevant to current news

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXgbUsuUcoo
youtube.com/watch?v=Kv6QfPCPsv0
youtube.com/watch?v=dt1sOfQcPzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It looks like you just started one. Congratulations. I hope this is the beginning of an epic new meme

youtube.com/watch?v=rXgbUsuUcoo

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv6QfPCPsv0

Stephen King predicted this shit. The meteor was a metaphor for the caliphate.

Truly amazing

And you used the poster from the French theatrical release. Bonus points for that

nuance is key

They're playing this at Alamo Drafthouse next week. Coincidence?

Will they include the scene from the book where he dances the Commala in the movie, Sup Forums?

How much cocaine do you think Stephen King did during production?

A lot.

Tons, he almost got a stage hand killed because he was Hugh all the tine

>Pic related seems relevant to current news
Too soon bro

Shame about his face.

He was already doing a lot of cocaine for a dorky white man living in Maine at the time, but on a movie set in the '80s? It was probably a constant stream. There was probably a production assistant whose job was to just keep shoveling the cocaine into Stevie.

>Hugh

I heard Hugh Jackman was a Huge Actman

Idk why. I love this cheesy movie. Just comfy and relaxing. I love apocalyptic settings and people stuck in a place. Idk why. Like Tremors and dawn of the dead. I guess after awhile I think it be fun and just different. But I would know I would die soon. After all I'm a minority.

So, yeah, I'm damn sure King is a satirist.

Carrie was supposed to kill the prom movie
Misery was supposed to kill the Manic Pixie movie.
Maximum Overdrive was supposed to kill the Stephen King Movie.

This movie fucking sucked. The terrible dadrock soundtrack ruined any possible atmosphere, and therefore any chance of actual scares.

Agreed

The Mist is what maximum overdrive should have been but with cars instead of bugs

except The Mist was ruined by obnoxious characters and hamfisted social commentary

Tom Jane is a treasure

>Huge Actman
never unsee

>It's a twelve year olds running a train on the only female in the group to celebrate defeating an interdimensional horror scene

He's a huge guy

Does Sup Forums not know?

youtube.com/watch?v=dt1sOfQcPzI

>watch out for that road!

>yfw The Happening wasn't like this

Would've been more entertaining with parasitic spores overtaking everything they came into contact with.

a hue jacked man is a huge act man