How will all those women get home if they will not turn back? :O

How will all those women get home if they will not turn back? :O

They'll go black

They all got together across the US to show us who doesn't work.

>1/21/17

The day dominoes delivered the most pizzas ever because woman weren't at home cooking that day

beter question who is asking them to go back
is someone asking to repeat wemons rights?

This is so fucking retarded, they don't even know what they're fighting for. Trump not to be president? The fuck is he really gonna do in office that'll effect an entire gender, what did he say would happen to women if he become president? Nothing.

I think they're more concerned about his attitudes to women, the grabbing them by the pussy thing. I don't see what the fuss is, personally. He was perfectly happy to have all those women wee on him on that cruise in the Cayman Islands

But that wasn't even a real story, some journalist published it for views without fact checking.

that was confirmed to be made up
even the "informant" was found to be completely made up
its why no one more credible than mother Jones and buzz feed gave it a second look

I think the russia one was fake, but the cruise one has a video

i wasnt informed there was a second cruise one
do you have a link i could check it out ?

a link would be great cause im pulling up nothing on google

Hunting for it now, I think it got taken down from where I saw it originally. Should have dl'd it when I had the chance. Won't find anyhting on Google. Let me try and find it

allright but i would ask did it mention the video or did you see it yourself?

if i understand his point hes asking if you can for sure say the video is real
and that somone didnt claim it was a thing

Saw it myself, it was on some cruise thing Turmp did with his miss universes or something, supposedly. Looked like him in the vid, and 3 women were standing over him. Hold on a sec and don't spread this until I getthe vid

Someone fill me in? What is going on?

Cant' find the vid, let the thread die and I'll start a new thread when I find it I thought people seen this slready unless somone else has a link

go to Jezebel and you will see they admitting faking the video for "comedy"

what should we exept from the last living part of gawker

By bus paid by Soros

More importantly, who's feeding their cats?

Because most American women are fucking stupid.

They do not give a shit about facts, they do not care about the disprivileged women in other countries, shit they don't even care about the disprivileged people in their OWN FUCKING COUNTRY.

They want to be in the majority of anything related to "womens rights" when there are no rights being taken from them. In fact, they have MORE rights than they have ever had in the history of America.

They would rather, get together in mass groups to protest an invisible boogie man than actually make a difference by volunteering.

I'm glad as shit I have a 1st generation polish girlfriend who loves to cook, clean, has a great job and never bitches about any of this fuckgirl shit that "third-wave" feminists LOVE TO POST ABOUT.

What's even worse? The fucking cuck men who are their husbands and boyfriends who fucking go along with it because they don't want to hear them bitch. Fucking pathetic.

theyll just keep going until they get back around to their house again

Retard

What does it matter, there's no man the anyway.

>the grabbing them by the pussy thing
>I could grab them by the pussy and they would let me do it because I am famous and have money
Yes bitches don't like when someone speaks the truth about them. That's why they are so buttmad. We have a president that admitts that women are basically whores. And he is right

>Implying those dumb whores know how to cook

Doubt it.

>user did it
which is wrong. Media knew about the paper since October. user just jumped the bandwagon and trolled everyone.

In other news, no one gives a shit what actual cuckolds think about anything, because they are a bunch of cucks.

On what I hope is an apolitical note, if you're a grown man and you cant cook a meal, what the fuck are you doing with your life?

Walk at a curve

Ye me neither. I am bothered much more by the fact that someone got paid to write this.

2.8 Million good goys

How do these people get so many dAys off work?

What bugs me is fat people who cant cook. I am a tub of lard, but damn I know how to cook a tasty meal. The only thing I get pre made is frozen pizza because I dont make enough to warrant making a full batch of sauce or dough.

george soros and liberal states like california literally pay for niggers and hippies and mentally ill people to not have to work which allows these retards to start riots and destroy the meaning of actual protesting

On the weekend?

i live in cali and it is litereally the most liberal , left sided place ever. i dont dare talk about trump around here

Most retail and service workers don't inherently have weekends off.

So they were business people?

All of these people should drop dead

I was in Nashville doing airsoft the day of the march. The protest was literally half a block away and we saw so many dykes and fatasses, it was unbelievable.

Trump should come out an say something like.

I am pleased to announce, as you all may know, that the historic women's march which coincided my historic inauguration was a huge success. I am blessed that so many women came out to support me are willing to make America great again.
And we're gonna do just that, people. We are going to make America great again!
God bless you all, and God bless America!

>Waaaaaah

I wish they did protest last year to support their sister in Cologne when they got groped en mass, or when other women got raped in Sweden by immigrants, or in support of women in Saudi Arabia. Let this picture describe how quick they're to forget...

Kek airsoft is for pussies. Go play paintball you faggot

Alpha males know how to cook.

the best