> smoke starts coming out between the stove and wall
> shit shit shit
> pull oven out, see this

Wat do Sup Forums?

Learn to use the microwave asshole

Eat the half cooked grilled cheese.

replace cords with thicker cords

do you want to die?

Youre lucky you didn't burn the place down.

#1. Check that the circuit breaker feeding the stove works. That could have been serious.

#2. Change the stove heating element, or throw it the fuck out

unscrew the bolts remove those burnt out gold parts get a new thicker wire stick the gold things at the end of the new wire put them in the screw according how they were ez pz.

you should do this. it will give you the energy you need.

That's a lot of work.

I think the electronics inside are fried. I'm going to strip the wires and attach the directly to one of the burners. I'm hungry af and I'm not eating a half done grill cheese.

How do you fuck up a grilled cheese that badly? Also twist the three wires coming from the wall together so they don't burn anything else and wait for an electrician.

go buy a griddle

looks like the cord they used to install the stove was defective and overheated. Throw it away , make shure there is no short and rewire it.

>#1. Check that the circuit breaker feeding the stove works. That could have been serious.

This looks like overheating from bad contacts on both terminals, maybe due to corrosion (rusted nut perhaps) moreso on the red terminal.

>Youre lucky you didn't burn the place down.

Unlikely, wires are fire suppressing and it is inside a metal enclosure.
You need to observe the 3 rules of starting a fire.
Air, combustibles, heat. Not much combustibles present, limited heat.
Worst case scenario the cable would have melted and shorted causing a breaker to trip.

Strip wire, replace terminals, reconnect everything. Maybe replace the red wire if its too short to strip anew.

he's lucky he didn't burn his sammich

holy, don't twist the wires together. meathead.

take note of which wire where (u has pic now), cut off burnt. re-strip unburnt, reattach, voila.

call an electrician you dumbfuck

You technically need pressure too, so it's four rules. Fire doesn't burn in a vacuum.

if the copper from the cables isn't screwed tightly together on the terminal block it builds up an incredible amount of resistance, especially when its pulling 1300 ish watts per element

i see this all the time, get someone qualified to re do all that wiring and it will be ok

Turn off the fucking breaker before doing anything

Before giving gravity as am argument, what about the sun?

There's no air in vacuum you twerp.
By air I mean oxidizing agent anyway.

Implying the sun burns.

all of my sides

sun isn't burning. it's fusing atoms.

seriously, this is like 6th grade science...

troll

Yep. Your problem is basically that you have electrical snakes hanging out of the wall, you need them changing for regular snakes.

Nice post

Thermite won't work either in a vacuum, and it has an oxidizing agent

i don't help niggers

[Citation needed]

Look up Cody's Lan on youtube. It's one of the most recent videos. Something something can fire burn in vacuum chamber I think.

Lab*

Repair it you fuck g mong put dur wires back where day go.

Johannes itten

That's the shittiest grilled cheese I've ever seen.

OP here. I figured it out. I'm going to finish my grill cheese.

aluminium?

OP,

Which fucking third world country do you live in?

Hardwired stoves are illegal in most developed countries.

And that shit isnt even grounded....

wew lad. lucky your favela didnt burn down.

whats the 3rd wire then?

neutral. it burnt up like that when it corroded on the load side because it's not grounded.

im gonna go make a grilled cheese

Stoves usually use 3 power-supplying wires that can cancel each other out, instead of supply, neutral and ground.

Neutral you fucking dolt.

240v, two live, the neutral is hot in these cases. its tied to the centre tap of the transformer.

Worked a little too

Fuck who's going to eat this shit now

Enjoy your cancer

I'd give it to this bitch but sadly I don't know her.

>implying the stove isn't hot enough to finish your grilled cheese the second it loses it's power

You ruined it user. The first pic is oc, but I had to steal the rest from google for the lulz.

No, aloominum

Looks like your russian leds burnt out

Electricianfag here. I could tell you exactly what happened.

The crimp points damaged the stranded wire, you can see where the wire burnt and broke in the same 2 places. Anything running a heating element draws alot of current, which those damaged wires will turn into resistance (and heat) which eventually burnt through the insulation.

That right there is a fire hazard and I don't recommend trying to repair it.

Shit can it and buy a quality replacement from a name brand.

Okay. Now THAT'S the shittiest grilled cheese I've ever seen

I'd give the dick and balls to her make some love cheese.

electrician here, you're only slightly correct.
Most houses actually only have two phases in the service, OP's pic is definitely two hots (208v for the heating element) and a neutral for the lights in the oven.

If the wires burned through like that without the breaker tripping, the breaker is DEFINITELY bad and needs replacing. Also the fact that there is no actual connector clamping the wires into that opening means you need to find the maintenance man who installed that and kick him in the nuts about thirty times. Fucking amateur hour right there.

That actually might have been caused by the wires working loose from the crimp connections since there's nothing clamping the wire in place (the farther out it slides, the less contact area. the less contact area, the higher the amperage per square inch of contact area, which means more heat)

Wat

Use your dick to bridge the short.

If it can reach.

After the breaker has been thrown Jesus Christ man very important step that you missed there and never twist them together if anything wire nut on each lead