>>720026760

New go/b/ thread!

>Season: Summer
>Claimed Houses: Martell, Tyrell, Tully, Targaryen, Greyjoy, Arryn, Baratheon, Stark.
>Rules: NAP penalties are -3T/-2S (siege limit is still a 0); Forts counts as strongholds; Houses will be declared Open after 2 missed mupdates.
Schism are open.

Out from DS surround SE

>Lord Steffon Baratheon the Iron Stag. Lord of Storm's End and Dragonstone, Lord Paramount of the Stormlands
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Permission: Arryn

Defend SE, spill towards DS

>Princess Gwynevere Martell, Daughter of Sunlight, Lady of Sunspear and Princess of Dorne
>Allie: Tyrell
>NAP not allie:
>Bonus: UUU (1/1)
>Bonus: Prince of Dorne (+1T in Dorne)

Tully > siege Ten Towers
>Lord Thomas, the Tenacious of House Tully, Former Lord of Riverrun and Lord Paramount of the Trident
>Family Duty Honor (Single)

Border casterly rock

>Robb Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden and Defender of Old Town
>Allies: Martell
>Growing strong (0)

Siege kl

>>Lord Aegyn Targaryen, The Gold Dragon, The Emporer of Essos, Ruler over the Iron Bank
>>Ally: Tyrell
>>NAP:
>>Bonus: EoE (+1T in essos)
>>Bonus: F&B (1/1)

Let's try this!
Knights of the Vale: Attempt to siege Harrenhal
> Prince Phobos, Lord Paramaunt of the Vale and the First Knight of the Roundish Table

I use Growing strong to siege the crag
>Robb Tyrell, the Winter Rose, Lord of Highgarden and Casterly Rock, Defender of Old Town
>Growing strong (1)

Stark missed 1 mupdate. Greyjoy and Lannister are open.

>Season: Autumn (-1 to siege difficulty)
>Claimed Houses: Martell, Tyrell, Tully, Targaryen, Arryn, Baratheon, Stark.
>Rules: NAP penalties are -3T/-2S (siege limit is still a 0); Forts counts as strongholds; Houses will be declared Open after 2 missed mupdates.
Schisms are open.

Baratheon > Siege Storm's End. Use Ours is the Fury and keep SE surrounded.

Prepare the siege engines and begin the assault at dawn. Storm's End is formidable but its defenders are weak. The might of my armies will overcome even Durran's walls.

>Lord Steffon Baratheon the Iron Stag. Lord of Storm's End and Dragonstone, Lord Paramount of the Stormlands
>Allies:
>NAP:

Tully > siege Ten Towers
>Lord Thomas, the Tenacious of House Tully, Former Lord of Riverrun and Lord Paramount of the Trident

Siege the crag

>Robb Tyrell, the Winter Rose, Lord of Highgarden and Casterly Rock, Defender of Old Town
>Growing strong (0)

Push Targ out of Arryn lands. Surround KL also.
Godspeed, Iron Stag.
> Prince Phobos, Lord Paramaunt of the Vale and the First Knight of the Roundish Table

Surround ds and storms end. I also name tyrell as my hand.

>>King Emporer Aegyn Targaryen, The Gold Dragon, The Emporer of Essos, Ruler over the Iron Bank, King of Westeros
>>NAP:
>>Bonus: KoW (+2T)

Wreck havoc on Arryn lands
>Lord Anthony Start
>Allies
>NAP

You use agression on the crownlands and i will crush you bird. You may have your lands back for now bur threaten the throne and you will be destroyed.

>>King Emporer Aegyn Targaryen, The Gold Dragon, The Emporer of Essos, Ruler over the Iron Bank, King of Westeros
>>NAP:

Thank you my King

>Robb Tyrell, the Winter Rose, the Hand of the King, Lord of Highgarden and Casterly Rock, Defender of Old Town
>Allies: Martell, Targaryen
>Growing strong (0)
>Bonus: Hand of the King (+1T everywhere/ +2T in the Crownlands)

You are named hand with your support lord tyrell

>>NAP:

The Warrior has blessed us. We shall know victory yet, my Lord of Arryn.

By what right do you attack my lands, Dragon? Can you not see I am trying to reclaim what is rightfully mine? Do not provoke me to anger. Or else you will suffer the fate of the Whore of Dorne.

>Allies:
>NAP:

Your ally in the vale threatens the throne.

>>NAP:

You can't even bring down the already weakened Stag. Your dragon is just an oversized worm for birds to peck. I have wolves to strangle, but the fury of the Knights will rain down upon you shall you try to take my lands once more.

We shall see. The pidgeon is no match for the dragon

>>NAP:

Martell missed 1 mup.

>Claimed Houses: Martell, Tyrell, Tully, Targaryen, Arryn, Baratheon, Stark.
Schisms are open.

Baratheon > Push out from Storm's End into Martell and Targ (within the Stormlands), second round of OitF.

Your reckless charge headlong into the Crownlands gave him cause for fear, not to mention your predecessor's invasion of his homeland.
Diplomacy may yet prevail. Cease your attacks and together we can bring order to the Crownlands under your benevolent rule.

Else you leave us little choice.

>Allies:
>NAP:

Phone is dead, gotta go. Thanks for the game OP. Martell is open.

>Princess Gwynevere Martell, Daughter of Sunlight, Lady of Sunspear and Princess of Dorne
>Allie: Tyrell
>NAP not allie:
>Bonus: UUU (1/1)
>Bonus: Prince of Dorne (+1T in Dorne)

Remove Arryn from the crown lands, spills onto the vale

>Robb Tyrell, the Winter Rose, the Hand of the King, Lord of Highgarden and Casterly Rock, Defender of Old Town
>Growing strong (0)

Last roll. If the game is still up once I get home I'll reclaim if not GG all, til next time. Thanks for OPing.

Tully > siege Ten Towers

Vale: Push against the Starks in the name of Honor.

Targ > arryn into the vale. You threaten the throne then see the consequences.

>>NAP:

I will see to it that you have your homelands. Do as you wish with the absent martell but do not threaten the crownlands.

>>NAP:

Martell and Tully are open.

>Claimed Houses: Tyrell, Targaryen, Arryn, Baratheon, Stark.
Schisms are open.

The Eyrie will never fall. Your dragons will grow old and die before any of that would happen.
You are free to try, however. Run back to Essos while you still can, inbreed.

I cannot allow you to invade the lands of my ally without intervening. Leave him to live in peace, Dragon, or else I cannot honourably stand aside and watch your burn the innocent people of the Vale.

>Allies:
>NAP:

Push to surround the eyrie.

>>NAP:

Into the riverlands

>Growing strong (0)

Arryn: Push Targ back to Essos

Surround King's Landing. Last turn of OitF

Lord Targaryen has made his choice. His first mistake, and soon to be his last.

>Allies: Arryn
>NAP:

No king will allow your ally to treat the throne the way he does with his aggression and ridicule. I will spare you but arryn speaks and acts ill to the throne. I cannot allow that to be unpunished. I had no aggression towards him until he came into the crownlands.

>>NAP:

You are no King of mine.

>NAP:

claim martell

push to storms end

>Lord Rygorn Martell, The spear
>allies:
>nap:
>bonus:UUU

Hand martell assist me in destroying these traitors to the king.

>>NAP:

Aye ill march east

>Growing strong (0)

The last Martell who tried to take my lands from me was thoroughly crushed on the field of battle. Are you sure you wish to make the same mistake?

I am not your foe. Seek out the Tyrells of Highgarden if you want riches. Here you will find nought but death.

>NAP:

Stark missed 1 mupdate.

>Claimed Houses: Tyrell, Targaryen, Arryn, Baratheon, Stark, Martell.
Schisms are open.

Siege KL

>NAP:

Out from kl

>>NAP:

You are no true stag. I will do what my uncle could not and take storms end for my own.

>allies:
>nap:

Kill baartheon

>Growing strong (0)

surround storms end

>allies:
>nap:

Even with the aid of your allies you could not hope to triumph. I know Dornish weakness when I see it.

>NAP:
>Permission:

Tyrell is on your way.

Arryn: Push Targ out, drop fleet off at Essos

The stormlands belong to the dornish, Surrender them now or perish

>allies:
>nap:

Lord Martell your farther and I were allies, you wish to continue this alliance?

>Growing strong (0)

Lord Arryn, might I suggest an attack on King's Landing. The Dragon will wish to protect it at all costs. If your armies put pressure on the heart of his power he will be unable to strike elsewhere.

You make me laugh, little man. I will enjoy killing you.

>NAP:

claim greyjoy
retake iron islands
>sig inc

Lord martell assist in squashing this baratheon imposter and i will reward you for yoir actions.

>>NAP:

Tis no attack, we are but reclaiming what is rightfully ours. With King's Landing, our glorious reconquest will surely become easier!

>Claimed Houses: Tyrell, Targaryen, Arryn, Baratheon, Stark, Martell, Greyjoy.
Schisms are open.

Out from kl

>>NAP:

Agreed. May old alliances forever hold their weight.

>allies: Tyrell, Targaryeon
>nap:

Arryn: Beeline to King's Landing

surround storms end

>nap:

Out from Storm's End. Swat aside these fools.

>NAP:

surround ten towers
>Lord Wulfgar Greyjoy
>Allies:
>NAP:

onto the vale

>Growing strong (0)

Lord Greyjoy, could I convince you to turn your formidable Iron Fleet against the decadent Reachmen? Merely sail up the Mander for more glory and saltwives than you could ever claim on the Isles.

>NAP:
>Permission:

The greyjoys follow strength, are you suggesting they would follow a dead stag? you seem to be a better jest than a lord

>Growing strong (0)

>Claimed Houses: Tyrell, Targaryen, Arryn, Baratheon, Martell, Greyjoy.
Schisms are open.

Baratheon > Reclaim the Stormlands

I will prove to these soon-to-be-corpses how fearsome men of the Stormlands are

>NAP:
>Permission:

border the bloody gate

>Growing strong (0)

Push to the eyrie from braavos

>>NAP:

Push Tyrells back out of the Vale.

surround storms end

>nap:

When I inherited my Lordship I had but the fortress of Dragonstone to my name. Through sheer will and military might I conquered the Stormlands against the armies of Dorne, and even reclaimed Storm's End itself.
Now I am beset by three armies and still prove too formidable a foe for them.

Will you tell me that is not strength?

What great enemies have you proven yourself against, Squid? Your indecisiveness is weakness.

>NAP:
>Permission:

OOC: Thought I was replying to GJ, I'm retarded

Those are old armies you possess with old allies. Our new alliance will push back to where you belong.

>>NAP:

siege ten towers
>Lord Wulfgar Greyjoy
>Allies:
>NAP:

Your alliance is as weak and vulnerable as your own royal self. I suspect it will take little for one of them to betray you.

>NAP:
>Permission:

I forced your father to sit on dragon stone for years and I have made the Lions cower to the crag and riverrun, cower in storms end stag, before the Dornish swallow you whole

>Growing strong (0)

Your alliance is as weak as your lands. The stormlands cower to the martells all day.

>>NAP:

Schisms are open.

Out from SE

>NAP:
>Permission:

Out from kl and surround eyrie

>>NAP:

Siege storms end

>Growing strong (0)

siege ten towers
>Lord Wulfgar Greyjoy
>Allies:
>NAP:

I guess I have to redirect, kill arryns

>Growing strong (0)

take all the stormlands until storms end. baratheons will suffer for their words

>nap:

Keep pushing the invaders out of the Vale.
Hard time have comes to the Vale, Brother. Before we help our allies, we must push invaders out from our own lands. Best of luck with the reclamation of the Stormlands. Do not forget us when you sit on the Iron Throne.

>Lord Wulfgar Greyjoy, Reaver of the Sunset Sea, Servant of the Drowned God, Captain of the Iron Fleet
>Allies:
>NAP:
>Bonus: We Do Not Sow (3/3)

The people of the Vale will be forever brothers to the men of the Stormlands. Dark times are ahead, but we will prevail as we always have.

>NAP:
>Permission:

You will remember each other from the grave.

>>NAP:

Schisms are open.

Out of Storm's End

>NAP:
>Permission:

Keep defending the Vale

surround stormd end! It belongs to the martells!

>nap:

>nap:

Surround the eyrie

>>NAP:

Kill arryn

>Growing strong (0)

>>Lord Wulfgar Greyjoy, Reaver of the Sunset Sea, Servant of the Drowned God, Captain of the Iron Fleet
>>Allies:
>>NAP:
>>Bonus: We Do Not Sow (3/3)
siege ten towers

Schisms are open.