Anyone on Sup Forums who can hold their own in a fight?

Anyone on Sup Forums who can hold their own in a fight?

>what's your age, height and weight?
>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
>have you ever been outnumbered in a fight?
>ever fought someone much heavier than you (20lbs + difference)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0UzEofB35s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

age is non important
i'm 6'2" 181lbs
karate as a kid, baseball for fun
been outnumbered many times
fought many people bigger and heavier

W-L record is shabby due to people simply being better fighters, but i will always go all-out and make sure i get my shots in.

Yes because i learn from one of the best

youtube.com/watch?v=i0UzEofB35s

5' 9"
karate, judo, and boxing
outnumbered: yes, 3 on 1. didn't win that one.
heavier: yes. heavier without the skill to use it is useless.

When I was 16 i fought a guy a bit bigger than me and won. I'm 26 now

>yes, 3 on 1. didn't win that one.
what did you do to piss 3 people off

nope

Do you rely on karate when fighting at all, or is it more about strength?

also mirin stats, you must be built like an athlete

he was shit talking at the bar, very disrespectful. went outside 1-on-1, his friends jump in too.
you can probably guess their race.

6'6 300lbs

never been in a fight but i can kick anyone's ass under 6' for sure

that's fucked up, how bad was the damage?

>21, 190cm (6'3''), 83kg
>kickbox
>yes (4 vs 1), I was drunk and they were sober, lost it pretty badly
>yes

>I was drunk and they were sober
sorry about that but tbh you would've lost anyway if you were drunk, still makes me wonder why they would jump a drunk guy fucking faggots

broken nose, split lips, loose teeth & bruises. nothing too bad. my friends jumped in too once shit started going south.

Are you over .500 on the road?

I have multiple times.

>> 32 years old. 160 pounds. 6 ft.
>> 4rth degree black belt and former instructor of Kyokushin karate. Sifu rank in Bagua Zhang. Some dabbling in Muay Boran, Ju Jitsu, and Wing Chun.

No longer do any of it though as I have retired from it all.

>>> Yes, I have been outnumbered. 6 to 1. Was able to break the arm of one attacker before I had the ever living dog piss beat out of me by broken pipes from a swing set, chains and boots.

>> Yes, I have fought someone far larger than myself in my 3rd degree test. Luckily he was my first opponent. He ripped my pants leg nearly clean off after I tried to kick him across the face. Used his bent leg as a step up to try and get his face (guy was about 6' 7"). Grabbed me by the trouser leg and lifted me nearly upside down. Thank God for cotton not being too strong.

6'4
245 lbs
I did taekwondo and muay thai for a little bit, but not long enough for it to really matter
I have fought a guy much fatter than me before and won

23, was 18 at time of story below
None, unless vidya count as martial arts
1m85, 65kg
Yes, 6 to 1, won because adrenaline rocks and was against 15 to 17yo, and I KO d the heavier hard before they had the time to gang up on my ass
No, don t delude myself in thinking I would won, but called the bluff anyway, and he backed off

21 5'9 130lbs
>martial art
none
i've never been in a fight

I am still confident i could kick most asses of the people who post ITT.

I was in a club and they were pushing people around themselves, you really have to be ugly frustrated idiot to do that in a club instead of socializing, dancing or talking to girls
Anyway they pushed me and I pushed back since I was drunk, security kicked them out and they jumped me when I went outside

>Anyone on Sup Forums who can hold their own in a fight?

Why would I be fapping during a fight?

were they trying to rob you?

5' 7 153 lbs

Brazilian jiu-jitsu for 3 years.

I have won 4 submission only tournaments 2 of which I fought in the absolute (No weight or height class)

Biggest guy was over 6ft probably 210.

Lucky for me his shoot for a single leg was super fucking slow so I was able to duck under his left side and get a rear naked choke to win.

Only street fight I was in was getting a double leg on a meth head near my apartments and proceeding to kick his rotting teeth in until he became unconscious.

27. 6'3" 200 lbs

I watch a lot of kung fu films so I know how to fight. I mimic their actions like Ip Man.

your face must've looked awesome after that lol
you got balls

155lbs
5'9"

Been doing BJJ on and off for around 3 years along with some light contact kick boxing. Focused more on powerlifting the past 9 months but continue with the BJJ to maintain flexibility.

In recent years my handful of fights have ended on the ground with a choke bar one when I got straight beat the shit out off.

Pre 2014 I never really had much trouble other than getting jumped by two guys and having my eye socket fractured and jaw broke at 16

when fighting street thug types who've been throwing hands their whole lives to survive, karate rules fly right out the window. you will find yourself in more trouble. the street guys don't respect kicks, they only wanna box, basically. my build is pretty average, if anything i'm on the skinny/lanky side. but because of that, i'm very fast, which makes me a better striker and evader. but if things go to the grounds (and they usually do), its a mess and i end up getting rekt. i'm not saying karate is a bad art to learn, but vs ppl in the hood, it's not particularly effective.

I'm only 5'7, 140 but would eat you for lunch.
Boxer, 38, have defended myself successfully my entire life. I've never started a fight, but never lost one either. And I've taken guys as big as you easily. Be careful who you pick on. The little Irish guy might surprise you. I am good at dodging a punch and countering with something that's going to end the fight.

the times you were outnumbered were you fighting thugs?

19 , 5'9" 160 lb
Nothing
Yes, I was walking with my little brother and a guy came and started to shit talk, didn't want to fight since my brother is with me, the guy wanted to fight really bad, shit happens, managed to put him to the ground , suddenly out of nowhere about 6 people come and start beating the shit out of me, too bad it happened in front of my brother.
Not really

>30,182cm,75kg
>Fencing, football(soccer), handball
>Yes.
Got jumped on for being goth by car full of rich fags. Broke one nose and twisted his arm as I went for one guy only knowing I will get rekt by others. Got one of them and rekt him, others throw me on the ground a kicked me a bit, got out of it with few scratches.
>Yes.
One fat fuck. I let him throw punches in the air since I was obviously faster and then left him unharmed. Didn't want to be a prick in front of a girl since it would be too easy.

They were canadian, right ?

yup, my friends took me to the hospital after. They werent around when all this happened. Anyway my face looked pretty bad kek nothing serious, but something like pic related

eh, it has come to the part where I just dont care anymore.. I became like them..frustrated about life..wanting troubles and feeling depressed.. Kickboxing is really filling my needs tbqh

>got out of it with few scratches.
lucky, couldve ended a lot worse. What position in soccer btw?

>tfw late 20's and never been in a fight
>talked my way out of a few
>have no idea if I'd be able to land a punch, or what would happen to me if I took one

Yes I'm a gigantic pussy. I'm not proud of it.
Also skeletor mode, but I don't think that makes a difference. 6'1, 155lbs

i'm 14, 5'2", 180 lbs
kick yo ass style
yes, 1 to 20, i totally destroyed them
yes, i kicked my OP mom's ass once, she's 330 lbs

yes and no. i had a 3-on situation where the other people had weapons. they were more average every day people but still unfair. i did severe damage to the main guy and the other 2 ran off. other times i've had 7-on-1 gang type jumpings happen to me, it's hard to describe multiple feet and hands pounding on you at the same time, either way, unfair fight and i got destroyed, that one was hoodrat ghetto thugs. they just decided to jump me because i was white and in the wrong neighborhood. i've lived in bad areas my whole life because i'm a poorfag, this kind of occurance is normal, sadly.

I know. I think they didn't know what to do and they chickened when they saw me going ham on one guy (I assumed he was their "leader"). I played left wing, mostly in offense.

No.
It was a "revenge" attack by a gang of homeless crust punks when I was living in Canada to study abroad.
I had previously fought with two people that were guests of one of my room mates.
They were high on meth and drunk and refused to leave. So when I beat the boyfriend, his girlfriend also tried to hurt me. I didn't mean to, but each of them had to get medical attention because through our fight , each had piercings ripped out.

They told their gang and they broke into my home two weeks later at 3 AM and attacked. Met them going down the stairs (they going down and I up) to find me.

First guy tried to swing and I managed to catch him by the wrist and put.my weight jnto the back of his elbow. Heard the pop like when you pull apart a roast chicken.

>18, 83 kgs
>muay thai for 5 years, some bjj
>once, but i could get away
>yeah, my kru is actually 120 kgs and we had quite a few fights, also when i was in highscool KOd a bigger kid with a left hook

6'1
180 lbs
used to be a problem child got into a lot of fights most of them were against more than one and i was alone of course
most of the time i got my ass kicked but i usually went down swinging taking a few with me.
last fight i was in i got into a bar fight against 3 guys all pretty moderate size i knocked one out after getting hit a few times in the face and then ended up getting dragged out by bouncers i seemed to have taken the least amount of damage in comparison

5' 7"
muay thai, karate, boxing, judo, grappling
on and off for 4-5 years
Yes - 3 to 1
picked a fight with a kid at a metal show
kid was in gang
Yes
Fighting people bigger than you sucks
I am on the shorter side so most people are taller than me or weigh more depends.
when you fist fight you win some you lose some. only few real 1 on 1 fights ive been in were controlled. Havent had to fight on the street. Couple of times when shit popped off at the bar or club recently past year or so when I was with friends I had to scrap with some a couple people but hardly a real fight never had to fight for my life either.

Of course I can hold my own in a fight, you little bitch. I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>22, 6'4", 240lb
>Krav maga
>Many times
>Some times

>prison at 18
>white 5"11 205lbs
>fight a nig nog every month or every other month over stupid shit nigs do

After 4 years of that, I was released. Joined a bjj and kickboxing gym, expanded my knowledge on fighting. I'm 100% confident in holding my own and only had to twice since I've been out. Both times at a bar, both times over some wannabe being handsy with my wife.

6'0
253 pounds
As long as you always fight like your life is on the line, you'll always win or at least maim them.

32, aikido, been outnumbered once (3 to 1). They were amateurs tho. Still when being outnumbered the outcome is pretty much a matter of dumb luck even with most defensive arts ( and aikido is as defensive as it gets, maybe second after kenpo). Fought a guy almost twice my weight, in case of aikido it doesnt really matter. The downer is i cant really throw a proper punch, but i more than make up for it being able to break limbs and skulls in a matter of seconds so theres that. Never really been hit strongly too so if by chance i got smacked good once it would probably be the end of me, unlike with ppl training kickbox and such.

>what's your age, height and weight?
36, manlet 5"8, 90kg

>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
nothing

Yes, 10-1 and lost, 3-1 and beat them all

>ever fought someone much heavier than you (20lbs + difference)
Yes, a high % of my fights were against older and taller

I never backed down to a fight growing up, got my ass kicked on many occasions, but after a while, you learn and adapt and become a better fighter

A lot of fights end up on the ground, so I'd say BJJ would be the best in this day and age. BJJ and boxing.

wtf what happened after he tazed you?

23, 5"9', 155lbs

100m slalom skiing and 100m breast stroke gold medals. No martial arts outside of Tekken.

Yes, 2 to 1. Knocked one guy down, the other did me in. We were all drunk.
Once got mugged and stabbed in the thigh.

Yes. He had 50lbs on me and hit like a tank. I outsped him, and dropped his ass with a nut shot.

I've never had any problem using kicks in street fights. They are the usual thing I use that ends the fight.

Course, that may be because we don't fuck about in Kyokushin and I have a habit of wearing steel toed boots.

Can hear the dull thump right now.

28, 5'7, 175lbs

Currently western boxing, used to do BJJ

I have been outnumbered in a fight, yes. If you're outnumbered in a fight, the only reasonable course of action is to find and use something as a weapon or to get the fuck out of there fast. Hand to hand combat is all about managing distance, which is impossible to do against multiple assailants. There is no glory in getting kicked and stomped by 3 different dudes.

Yes I have fought people bigger than me. It's not fun, especially if they are trained at all. It's not so much the weight that's difficult to deal with but height and reach advantage that accompanies it. You don't realize until you do it how much having to punch upward diminishes your power, and how hard it is to slip punches consistently against a reach advantage. It's doable, but I don't recommend it.

20, 1m70, 50kg
>fuck amerifags
7years of judo but thats irrelevant
no
probably

im just faster, hit first, dodge always, if they hit me i lose anyway, can't take punch for shit

Impressive. I always wished I got into martial arts. I envy Bagua and JKD practicioners.

>Yeah i got jumped 3-1 fought off 2 of them until the third tazed me

Where they cops by any chance?

18 5'10" and 165
I trained in brazilian jiu jitsu for 2 years and wrestled for 6 as well as kick boxing for 2
Most I was outnumbered was 3-1 and snapped one of their legs and just got the fuck outta dodge.
Heaviest person I fought was 285 lbs and I used my wrestling to throw him straight to his back since I knew he wouldn't be able to stand up being the fat fuck he was

Cringe

>100m breast stroke gold medals
fuck that's one difficult stroke, you must be pretty strong

29, 5'7", 200 lb
modern army combatives L III
been outnumbered twice, lost one of those, the other was 3 drunk dudes
in MAC you fight with people heavier than you all the time

6'2" 213lbs
I did krav maga in highschool 4 years. only thing I really learned was how to deflect punches/strikes and how to give a killer punch and kick. Also getting out of a shit ton of choke holds.

Yes I fought 2 people that were about 5'6" at once. started 1v1 but another jumped in. I creamed them both. their punches did not even hit.

20+ pound difference. Yes and it sucked. punches hurt and I felt weak going against him. But it ended with us being pulled apart so I was saved by good timing atleast.

Are you in the military?

90kg 185cm
Not strong, but my Anger burns hotter than 1000 suns

I dropped my athletic endeavours years ago. But my chest and thighs are still defined despite the only exercise I get now is alcohol and smokes.
I ocassionaly take my doge and camp innawoods for a few days.

Age is really not important
I am 178cm 68kg
Benn outnumbered 5 out of 10 so you have 50%chance that the guy has backup.
-Thai box since 12 and Brazilian Jiu-jitsu since 16 and Kendo since 11(good for the mind)
-Yea actually this fucker who wanted to rob me was abut 2m tall and 100kg gypsy came at me and i broke his jaw and one of his rib.. bad thing is he prosecuted me..and the cops charge both of us for vandalisim. Thats how things goes in Budapest IXth district (the ghetto in hungary)

I was Army. Got out not long ago.

>Be me
>16 years old
>high school bully finally corners me in front of about 30 people
>I'm high as fuck
>Adrenaline and me being high makes time seem to go slower
>He outweighs me by a solid 45 pounds
>But I'm a full foot taller
>He throws a wild left
>I intercept
>I throw an elbow strike as hard as I could into the back of his elbow
>sickening crack as I dislocate it
>He screams
>drag his stupid ass to the ground
>continue putting pressure on it
>his outer forearm is literally touching and flush with his bicep
>teacher runs over to break up the fight
>i'm screaming at the top of my lungs that i won't stop next time
>hear disgusting "thwip" sound as bully gets an avulsion (look it up, it's when a muscle tears off the bone)
>muscle curls and bunches up visibly under the skin
>teacher runs away to throw up
>no one stepped in to stop me or to help the bully (who was really popular)
>position bullies hand on ground
>stomp that shit as hard as I can
>break wrist
>bluff and tell him that if this happens again, that I'm going for his kneecaps next
>never fucked with or bullied in high school ever again
>walk away knowing that I got extremely lucky
> He needed 7 surgeries to correct the damage I did to him
>He'll never play sports again
>every time it rains he will be reminded of me
>last I heard he's a meth head living in the woods

why did you get outnumbered? they mustve been pretty strong, boxers can usually deal with these situations

That's just ridiculous.
I'm 6'7" 290 - workout every day. Wrestled and boxed. Spent 10 years as a doorman at some very "active" venues, and had it not been for my colleagues, there are more than a few sub 6 footers who would have given me serious trouble. If not a total asskicking, then they would have at least loosened up a few teeth.

I had a 5'10 190 guy spin kick me so fast and so hard that I thought he broke my jaw. Found out later he was a professional fighter.

Treat everyone as if you've no idea what they're capable of. Because you don't.

>n. I creamed them both. their punches did not even hurt

Fucking auto correct

check'd and chuckled

6'4
Army special ops, 4 years shao lin.
Bite the shit out of them. He might get a few licks in but even if you bite the biggest fucker in town he'll scream and back off because he doesn't want to get bitten again. I once got cornered by a ducking huge ass college chad and I knew he'd beat the fuck out of me so I lunged for his leg and latched on tight. He tried to shake me loose and I bit the fuck out of his calf muscle. He shrieked like a little girl with a skinned knee and backpedaled when I let go. He called me crazy and ran for it. There are no rules in fighting.
Good times.

Badass, you been deployed?

Also, when you were outnumbered and lost, did they jump you because they identify you as a serviceman? I heard there's a lot of hate towards you guys in some trash areas

If anyone interested in full story
> With high school friends, hanging out
> One is a guy, not a sport type either
> Two others are girls, one is a future hamplanet, but was cool, and second was a bomb, ex of the guy
> Group of six start to come at us and talk about soccer. Bummer, but figures they will get bored and leave
> They do, no more beer. Hey, let s go grab some with other guy
> Group come right back when they see me and other guy get up.
> I stay to keep things under control, friend quickly go grab the beers
> For 5 minutes, everything goes kinda fine, soccer again, they keep their distances
> Then one of them talk to the bomb, "Hey, you re perfect, except for your friends"
> Had enough of their shit, get up, face the guy, tell him to leave
> Surprise punch to the face, reflex kick in the gut. I didn t lose my balance, he fall 2m behind
> Adrenaline has kicked in full time for me, but they are all surprised, so their punches are telegraphed to death, and I can counter like hell
> The heavier of their group try to bring me to the ground, but I kept my balance. The was thoses hard as hell flower pots behind me. Jump, put all my weight on his head, which goes full swing right on it.
> Get up, kick the guy face to the ground again to ensure he is KO ed
> Action was gruesome enough for the rest of the group to hesitate, they still hadn t got another punch on me since the surprise one, their heavy is KO, bomb is on the phone
> I start to charge when hamplanet goes full Irish/Scottish sailor, screaming at them
> Half of them flee right now, the two last stay to grab their heavy
> Disappear just as friend come charging, beer bottle in hand, ready to help

Once adrenaline wore off, I realized how lucky I have been to not fall when the heavy tried to push me on the ground and didn t caught my arms, would have been dead if it were not for that

6'1 180 24 years old
been in one fight with a guy about 6'3 and heavier.. I had so much adrenaline going I can't remember what happened I just know I didn't get hurt
Got another one coming up in about a week with an internet tough guy
He has a lot of friends to my none
What are the odds that I'll get jumped, and how to handle that?

Any places near you?
Its good for your health. Just beware of Bullshido dojo's where the over weight white guy brags more about what he has done and has so many black belts that most of his wall is covered by em'.

These guys are like cult leaders.

It wasn't what is considered a real deployment. just Bahrain/UAE though we did have a few casualties.

They jumped me because I was the drunk guy that time talking shit.

>22 6'1 185
>play football and lacrosse
>yes
>yes

Pic related after I got headbutted in a nightclub

I got KO'd a few days ago. Asshat pushed me, and I fell temple first on the edge of an old school radiator.

Don't remember any of it.

Cringe as in embarrassed or cringe as in "that probably fucking hurts" ?

5'8

I wrestled from age 15-24. Greco Roman and freestyle. Took some Akido and Krav Maga. While I'm not skilled in boxing, I'm a pretty good grappler with low center of gravity and good balance.

I've been in a few fights. Can probably hold my own decently enough.

>age
>martial arts
judo, wrestling, kickboxing(little), karate(little)
>outnumbered in fight
no
>fought someone heavier
yes didn't end well for me

story of when you fought a heavier dude?

My martial art is called stabbing cunts.

26, 5' 6"
Hapkido, dabbled in judo on the side.
Yes, 4v1, went ok given the circumstances. Drunk faggots thought it'd be fun to harass the short guy. Kicked the closest guy in his stomach and ran. Got a bruised cheek but that was all.
Probably.

>I've been in a few fights.
won them all?

21, 190 cm, 100 kg
No
Yes
Don't know, was I supposed to ask how much they weigh before we fought?

190 cm is closer to 6'2" than 6'3"

>the other did me in
did he sucker punch you or what?

Nvm, im wrong

yes. they kept saying "sorry" and "pardon me" everytime they landed a good one.

Pic related. Lucky I didn't puncture my eyeball.

BJJ is good to train in for leveraging a disadvantage in weight and controlling movement on the ground, but the majority of holds and submissions, as well as the style overall, are completely impractical in a street fight scenario.

Example:
Take someone down. Establish side control. Wrap them up in a kimura or an america, with the elbow bent and arm and shoulder forced backward.
Then what?
Option 1: say "hey man, i got you, fight's over", he feigns agreement so you'll let him out, then you have to fight him all over again.
Option 2: It's clear he's not giving up, tells you to fuck off, so you have to break his arm. I don't care who started it or what the circumstances were; if you spiral fracture someone's arm using an MA technique you were trained in, you're going to fucking jail. You're probably going to trial for aggravated assault. If he has the means, you're getting sued too.
Option 3: Whoever he's with notices you have him in a potentially dangerous position on the ground, isn't familiar with you or your motives, and promptly walks over and kicks you in the head.

There are a dozen other examples like this. It's a no-win scenario.

>Before my peak
>5'11" 12st
Used to do taekwondo as a kid but Old Firm football hooliganism is a MA at that point
Nah not really, maybe like 12 vs 14 but not enough to really make a difference
Sure, hulking road rager against me. Pulled his coat over his head and kneed him in the nose, out like a light

You can believe me or not, I'll be 30 next week
3 years of b.j.j. And boxing as a kid. Joined the military after collage. So H.G.J.j after that and cqc. Been in a hand full of street fights in collage. Been pistol whipped then mugged in Atlanta where I went to school before the military. Also got hospitalized when I was jumped outside of the mall in Atlanta during Christmas time. 4 big niggers jumped me at my car and took my stuff. Win 3 or 4 real fights before that. I don't count martial arts competition because there's rules.

Fast forward to now after 2 tours. Got done at 28. I have killed 2 people without guns. Not my choice. It was them or me. And at least 7 kills (3 confirmed, others were not confirmed but I know what I saw and did) with ammunition if some kind. Got into an altercation with some drunk dude in the elevator that tried to kiss my wife, but that was a throat chop and I just threw him out of the elevator at the next stop. Nothing to crazy since I'm not in the military anymore.

I have a wife and no kids. Don't really have p.t.s.d. But I do get nightmares and stress dreams probably a couple times a month. Weed helps tho since it's legal here now.

Won one. Two got broken up before either of us fell out.

None of them were with more than one person. All were with people heavier than me.

I can say with complete honesty that i would go down like a sack of lard.

Yeah he was a bit more sober than I.

23. 6'1 at 185.
military. Where I'm stationed is a pretty fucked up place to be white in the military. When we go downtown to drink violence is bound to happen. Usually win but been knocked the fuck out more than once. Anyone can beat anyone with one good punch.

>what's your age, height and weight? 35, 5 7, 185
>what martial art or any sport do you practice? Wrestling, Jiu Jitsu
>have you ever been outnumbered in a fight? yes, 2 to 1
>ever fought someone much heavier than you (20lbs + difference) Always

>road rager

Tired typing. Meant roid rager

22 6'6 320lbs
College Football
Yes, 5 v 3, We won.
No.