If you had to tell something to your past self to change the future what would you say?

If you had to tell something to your past self to change the future what would you say?

and... go.

don't bother with post secondary education. Paying back those loans will fuck you hard

I'd tell myself to not start smoking cigarettes

Fuck you! Being more 'social' ain't gonna make you better off and will just make people cringe because of you. Fuck you! Just keep being a nerdy ass bitch who keeps studying everything and playing Minecraft whenever you're free. Fuck you again! Just because I hate you!

just stop smoking you weak minded fag

don't go to college or smoke all that dank.. focus on getting a job you moron

"trump will become president and have a traditional inauguration. buy stocks in tumbleweed and crickets"

>dont ask your sister to jack you off

Teenage relationships never really last, don't get too attached or it'll fuck you up.

fucking same bro..

kys

Don't look up anime on the internet machine. You will be fucked for life.

not always the case
my sister and her now husband have been together since she was 13-14

it all goes exactly how you think it will even if everyone says its not true

>What's anime
>proceeds to look it up
Way to go.

... and she's soon 30*

Tell mom all that had happened
Don't cheat on gf
Get a pc

>to CHANGE the future
m8...

You have ADHD, have yourself tested before you become an uneducated dropout

Don't go to law school. Go to electrical engineering school.

Rachel liked you the whole time ya dummy!

I wouldn't say anything, I'd just follow her around and murder her as mercifully as possible.

Bitcoin

greentext

Don't drink that strawberry juice

Treat "her" better

I came from the future. James, I know you're on this thread at this exact moment. You MUST cut off your dick IMMEDIATLY ! OR ELSE YOU WILL GIVE BIRTH TO THE MAN WHO'LL DESTROY THE WORLD !

Ross?

Couldn't he just not have sex/wear a condom you dumb fucking future nigger

Invest in google back when it was .98 cents per share

Oh shit

Skip school, kid, you're not missing anything.

I already came here to tell him that, but he did it anyway !

Oh shit, it's serious

James, I know you're here ! Whatever you do, do NOT HAVE SEX ! EVER !

you have a benign brain tumour from the age of 17 but it wont be found till 25 take it out now

Snakes do not retreat nor become less belligerent if you yell loudly at them.

ARE YOU SERIOUS WHIT THAT DELAY YOU CUNT ?!

dont do hard drugs and trust yourself

stop being a bitch and fuck every girl in highschool that will put out

Hey you'r the one who made that machine from a FUCKING WII U, sorry it's shit !

James, whatever you do, DO NOT BUILD THAT TIME MACHINE !

Put all your money in Blockbuster stocks

Alright, this is getting ridiculous. Let's all go back in 2047 and live the apocalypse, guys. We're too stupid to save ourselves from ourselves.

Guys, whatever you do, DO NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP !

Forget it James.

James, please do not listen to the previous messages. It's a trap. I am dying and I need you to save our son. Don't put the turkey in the oven.

THAT'S IT ! James, PUT THAT TURKEY IN THE OVEN ! YOU MUST PREVENT WORLD WAR 4 !

buy bitcoin

guys ! Whatever you do, do NOT let moot leave Sup Forums ! Or else a guy named James will fuck EVERYTHING !

Do what you want, not what others want you to do

James, small reminder : don't try to make a time machine from a Wii U. It won't work properly. Att all.

Haha you're one fucking weak uber human. Waaa I. Autist.

James.. this is your mother speaking. I need you to blow into my fart box to save your fathers life. If you see this message know mommy loves you and will give you yum yum tummy time.

Spend all your money on botcoin and don't be such a pussy

Dad is dead in the great battle of Trump-York in 2020, how would that prevent his death ?!

AND YOU NEVER LOVED ME YOU ALCOHOLIC BITCH

Don't get angry at bad CS:GO teammates.

when joana is drink af and crashing on ur couch procced to FUCK HER BRAINS OUT OR UR GONNA REGRET IT YOUR WHOLE LIFE !! , when ur talking to lisa , make sure your boner dick is hidden or else she gonna tell everyone !! jenny was totalyy down for sum fuck so dont blow it . listen to what robert had said about that new job and take ittttttt !!!! you faggotttt

Same here

Dont buy the cheap ammo that jams in the gun while trying to an hero

kek

James, I'm you from the future ! I've build a time machine from a Wii U and I need you to save the world ! I know you're here !

How about no. I'm eating fucking dragon meat while i'm swiming in cu mado of gold. FUCK YOU!

So I came to deliver a message, but I see I'm way too retarded to make my own creation work properly so fuck you, fuck James, fuck me, fuck all the versions of me who're reading this, happy end of the world 2047.

And also i lost like 78.725 fingers so i can't write

Probably could do without checking out that MMO "Ragnarok Online".

Don't Do it.

JAMES DON'T BE A CUNT

JAMES! DON'T PUT YOUR DICK IN THE VACUM. IT IS A BAD IDEA!

It's in his cunty nature. He can't help it.

Go back to 2012 and say "No"

Lol

don't start drinking, the fun in highschools not worth the dependancy in adulthood

FOR FUCK'S SAKE JAMES JUST THIS TIME, LISTEN TO YOUR HEART ! AND BY HEART I MEAN ME, YOU, FROM THE FUTURE ! DON'T FUCK THAT BLONDE CHICK !

Don't stick the pencil in the cats pooper
Stop obsessing over your appearance
Stop Fucking feeling sorry for yourself
Have confidence people like you
Don't try to fit in
Depression doesn't control you
Neither does anxiety
Stop hanging around dickheads
Look after your family.

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal

go to Sup Forums Sup Forums its awsome

James ! You MUST eat the neighboor's cat ! Or else Kim Kardashian will be president !

Either finish what u started or dont start it at all , she will catch up with you over the years

Kill yourself now. At least someone will come to your funeral.

The code will be 147382965.
You'll know what it means when you get there. Just write it down and don't lose it.

Ill second this one only say yes

buy ass lodes of bitcoin!!!

Hi, I'm a Wii U who was modified to become a time machine. Before dying, my master gave me life, intelligence. By any chance, is there a "James" on this discussion board ? Thank you for your answers, I'm excited to learn about humanity in 2017.

It was 98 cents. Not .98 cents. That doesn't make any sense you good God damn moron.

Racism is the perfect way to love each others

Don't stay with the bitch at 18 for 6 years. You'll pass on so much pussy for nothing.

If you don't build the time machine then you won't be able to come back in time to tell yourself not to build it.

lock the door before you overdose so they dont bring you back

just lissen to your self and dont sex her for gods sakes

Only someone called James would try to build a time machine out off a wii.

>Stop being a little asshole, dump that two faced whore, go to Uni and don't drop out.

Then I would kick my ass.

....... SHIT

Wrong
#420BlazeIt

I was a virgin cunt, I couldn't help myself !

Focus on school and actually eat well.

Never fall in love. It only creates heartbreak, you will never be the same again.

Guys my name's James. I dont know if I should laugh or panic.

This happened to my friend actually

Just end it James. I can't stand to see you sad.

IT'S NOT FUNNY YOU DICK EATING, FART SNIFFING VIRGIN CUNT ! DO NOT FUCK WITH ANY GIRLS IN YOUR LIFE ! GO LIVE ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN YOU PISS WANK