youtube.com/watch?v=c8AyVhs3gJU
youtube.com/watch?v=n-ZLGY5MrtE
personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no you're not

liar, liar, pants on FAYAAA

How was your twelfth birthday?

How's middle school going?

No, you're an edgy 13 year old going through a phase.
Eat your prozac and fuck off

The vast majority of psychopaths are functional citizens, with many of them very successful. Even if your self-diagnosis is correct, you're no special snowflake.

why do you think you're a psychopath?

My god i wish that was true

>implying psycopaths look for approval from strangers on the internet

Why don't you go fuck and kill yourself, you fucking faggot?

Attention-seeking cock sucking mother freaker

I feel nothing what so ever. For me. Imagining emotions is like you imagining the 4th dimension. I cannot begin to comprehend

House of Representatives or Senate?

Suicide is pathetic.

Oh so we're edgy now, that's something completely new

Senate

What's your shoe size?

Wrong thread

Ever tried to kill someone or had the will to?

I meant about my life style but this is an ama so. 12?

Why do you always use a pic of Ted Bundy for this kind of shit?

Yes but no one in particular. I'm just empty and need away to feel alive.

He is a known psychopath. It seems kind of cheesy. But most of the people on Sup Forums wouldn't know a real psychopath so would make the whole thread about the face the related picture isn't a sociopath

Is that a question? For something who doesn't feel anything you show confusion, what's up with the subjective reply brah boi?

Important question OP:

Hamburger or cheeseburger?

Longest relationship you've ever had with a girl.

How is your routine?

Ever happens to you to be angry?

I put a question mark to say around 12 i'm not really sure but its so where around 12 and 13

I don't eat fast food ever

My best friend is a psychopath and I'm a borderliner. We make a great team. Generally our time spent together is flooded with heavy drug use and other illegal activity, so we have death pacts and corpse disposal agreements should law enforcement become involved. Both of us have spent a good amount of time in prison already and really don't feel like going back.

Hurrr trying to sound edgy on an anonymous message board.

Are you Paul Richards the Bournemouth Paedophile?

2 months. Every time I have sex with a girl she sees me for what I really am and leaves me. It doesn't matter though. I only have romantic relationships with people so people think I'm normal. I pretend the emotions are there

How would you react if you found your bitch in bed with nigger? I mean sure, you're probably a virgin but let's be hypothetic here

It must be the exact same everyday

No

So,how is it,what you do?

I would pretend to be upset and ask her to leave.

How would you feel if you saw me jizzing in your moms face?

What would you do?

OH MY GOD THIS ABSOLUTE MADMAN MUST BE A TRUE PSYCHO. I'M OFF TO KILL MYSELF NOW

Also, check em.

Yeah I got that edgy shit, but what would you do with the nigger?

Blunted affect is a symptom, not a specific disorder. I get a bit of that as a schizoid, but there are numerous other causes. You may just be autistic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_affect_display

Kek

My mom has been dead for 11 years. I would not know how to act if she was still alive though. I guess i'd try to look sad

When are you going to make good on your campaign promises?

Show us your sad face fagbot

youtube.com/watch?v=c8AyVhs3gJU

if you weren't 15 or older when this came out, you can suck my balls.

have you seen "ted bundy"? it's a sweet film, even though they inexplicably use late 90s electronica in a "disco" scene but that adds to the unreal vibe.

Nothing. Just tell him to leave

Uh oh, you TELLIN him to leave? That's some non-psycho shit goin on, you got emotions bro?

I dont know what to say. Can you give a bit more detail. I'm not sure what you mean

Who's next?

daddy issues?

Well I wont want a stranger guy in my house.

You just have ASPD,our you have other disorders?

James Andrews, Islington London

or*

Why is it that just about every pic of americunts shows that they have very thin top lips?

mutants are breeding!

PIC VERY RELATED

When i was a child I use to kill animals. It made me feel different than the usual nothing. I felt like god

I'm a sociopath. Ask me nothing.

Cool,but i ask you about disorders,you have other one?

Did he offer you a burger ?

no
only
psycopathy
aspd

WILLY

Tell me about your romantic relationships

Yes. I'm in the closet. This is why I wish to remain anonymous.

Sounds fitting

Well, the longest relationship I've ever had was with rita and she ended but in a pool of blood due to the trinity killer killing her

This is not me

Then there was this crazy woman named lila. She is an aronist and burned doakes alive

Indentify yourself as OP,gonna be more easy.

Behold the most obscure post ever done on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=n-ZLGY5MrtE

Your idols?

What are you? Some sort of psychopath?

Brian Moser
My father harry

I am a very neat monster yes

do you like anime.
also it must suck not to have emotions.

Your parents or your family know that you ASPD?

I do not know how to create a tripcode. What do I need to do? I absolutely need to remain anonymous in order to come out of the closet for my personal well-being.

>I do not know how to create a tripcode
sorry man you can't create a tripcode on Sup Forums; forced anonymous.

Just post:OP here.

My father knows. When I was 10 I killed the family dog. My dad confronted me but he wasn't mad. He taught me how to act normal, how to fake emotions. My brother who is also a psycopath could see it in me too. We watched our mother get butchered with a chainsaw thats what made us this way

this

THIS ISNT OP

OP here; I beg your pardon? If this is so-called "forced anonymous", what gives you the right to call me out unjustified?

None the less, I only wish to give other people a certain amount of insight to a certified psychopath.

>My brother who is also a psycopath
Your mother used drugs whe she was pregnant?I never see a brother of a psychopath,be other too.

Wat a shit

hey OP have you ever offended anyone accidentally

wanna try me?
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 88.25% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 96.75% of people who have taken this test.

personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php

No. My father taught me how to be socialy exeptable. Also i've been told im charming
not ip

It depends on what you define as "accidentally". Some individuals have felt attacked at some of my remarks, and thus I have, to some point, learned what to say at what time.

what's your favorite color?
also I would have though you would offend someone at least once.

this me

equal parts cringe and zozzle, get a life kiddo. Trying to bandaid your inferiority complex with a superiority complex will only work until you become a young adult, and then you'll be manic depressive when you realize you're a loser who deceived himself

source: the last 10 years of my life

if you wanted to identify yourself in this thread. you could have just taken a picture of a chess piece each time or posted a picture of your dog . aren't most psychopaths supposed to have above average intelligence?.

You're intelligent?Your IQ is high?

Iq test mean nothing. Only a fool would link intelligence with the results

i wanted you guys to see my face?
intelligence has nothing to do with it.

Fucking edgy