Should the Nordic countries unite?

Should the Nordic countries unite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmar_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And create a larger country known as Skyrim? That belongs to the Nords?

I think they could unite as a political entity, a formal tightly-knit alliance secured with some key treaties and trade agreements, without having to resort to the fuckery that would result from actually becoming a single country.

And should they do that? Yeah, sure. Why not?

And do what? Eat fermented meat and talk about the futility of human endeavour?

Unite in what way?

Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha so much lols

Come Ragnarök, we will unite and sail the winds onto the shores of Valhalla and bring glory to the gods, but the time is yet not nigh.

international gay orgy

No fuck Sweden

just another tay swih

26 Million residents, 7th largest economy, 7th largest land area above India and would become the largest European country.

Not to speak of the colossal amounts of resources we'll be able to gain from global warming. Nords are pretty much culturally homogenous anyway.

Damn, that's... a pretty accurate description of what we do up here.

Whats in that pic

You have sweden, finland, norway, and denmark?

Sweden and norways are assholes. Their only purpose is claiming they are the only whites, when in reality, they will be wiped out by niggers faster than you can sneeze. Sweden is already 3 ft below sea level when it comes to Islam and Norway is next

Finland is cool guys and Denmark is whatever just exists

The main claim to fame for Sweden and Norway is they have never been tested by niggers so they think this makes them better, when in reality, they have no defenses against niggers so they instantly get destroyed when some do show up

Karl XII did his best. We had some of Germany too, aswell as the Baltics.

No because swedish people are fucking gay

As long as we keep the danes out im in

I can't handle the social akwardness of the fins. nty

You mean like become something like a European Union?

so much hate user

Fuck no, stop hating on the danes. They're the most layed back people in this shithole.

AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

We have Listhaug you fucking moron.

The best alive

No! The Nordics kinda like each other, but they also fucking hate each other. Just read their posts on this thread and see for yourself.

Trips confirm it

>Listhaug

who is this person she punches niggers in the face.

Doesnt help the fact that Norway, of the 4 countries mentioned, have the most bland features meant for cross breeding. Norways are going to be the first to disappear.

Trust me. Mark my words

Norways have bland features, they are slutty, every dipshit thinks they are the "attractive" one of the Nordic countries. When in reality, they are just bland, featureless, meant for cross breeding

Norways of all the countries mentioned are going to be the ones who end up going black. Sweden will always have a shitty Islam dominated culture but Norways will be the first to actually cross breed into black (and everything else)

If you believe for a second Nordic policies differentiate you're wrong.

Nordic countries have tried to assimilate since WW2.

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You must be culutrally RETARDED. No women here loves Islam. You realize the stigma of choosing a partner from another group? Do you realize Norwegian history of being tossed around like dirt from 1000 A.D - 1914 A.D? You don't know ANYTHING about our culture, yet you praise Islam like it was something we accepted. Well, we don't. Islam is actively suppressed in all aspects of policies.

they should quit being sissies

Ill repeat cause ur a dumb nigger

Sweden will be dominated by Islam

Norway will be cross bred with blacks. The reason for this is they are bland, featureless, they need to be mixed and matched until they start looking like people

Norways are just featureless people. On the internet, they are what you are, loud mouth, asshole, talking about how youre superior to everybody on this planet.

In real life, norways have no features that distinguishes themselves. They are meant to be bred with niggers and other crap until they start looking like something.

This asshole clearly doesn't know what he is talking about. Not when it comes to Denmark and Norway anyway.

Are you woman? Why do you think saying nuh-uh after somebody talks "makes you more right."

It doesnt make anything right, or wrong, the only thing i said is still the only thing that was said.

Fucking faggot european your brain patterns are identical to female

Norway is top 3 most difficult countries to get asylum in. Family reunium? Wtf is that? Sweden let loose of guilt, but let me tell you, Norwegian culture does not appreciate or accept foreigners. We have consistently elected redpill governments and have consistently avoided Swedish politics. We know how that turned out.

Nordic countries have the most pure people of any nation. Excluding Sweden, everyone else are Hitler's dream, and we know it.

Norway people are notorious assholes on the internet, all you do when u talk is masturbate to your own worth

Nothing from your women interests me at all. its the shit that everybody claims is attractive, therefore, the shit that everybody will put their dick inside of, and i dont find it attractive

Its not just that every american and nigger claims norway is the holy mecca of females, i dont find norway attractive

Look at where u are on the map nigger. You had the least amount of cross breeding. And when niggers and islam comes for your head, it will come for your head, you will not be able to resist because you have no multiculture

You think you are the most defended because you have strong politician and recently had a rape wave. That will soon be forgotten.

The strongest white is the white who faces nigger every single day, every single day i am bombarded with psychologically destroying jewish media, and i stand above. I have never had sex or kiss with black or Asian

You are just some asshole who hides in an all white all norway country, talking about how you are good.

Norway is an entire country made of fabric and wood and as soon as the match of niggers and islam is lit the entire building will crumble

Fuck norway assholes. Never been tested, masturbates to your own self worth when you talk, eat a dick nigguh

I genuinely dont find norway female attractive and i looked at all the european countries females. The existence of norway benefits the white race in zero ways. All you are is assholes who hide in your own corner talking about how you are champions.

I have no friends, no culture, no girlfriend, and i still have never had sex or kiss with black / Asian

You faggot ass nigga. Fuck norway in the ass

Yes.

Fuck no.

Finns- Incomprihensible and large border with Russia

Sweden - retards and sandniggers

Denmark - OK, Denmark is pretty based. I'm just afraid the cucks of my country will ruin ole .dk

They tried that before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmar_Union

>most pure people

That's a nice way of saying inbred.

danes are cucks tho. and you made fun of 2 other? lols

Are you from Sweden? The amount of salt here is not far from 1914 ahahaha.

Some other Norwegian must have roasted you extremely hard for this amount of salt.

No, Norway is not Islam friendly. Yes, Norway is white, got a problem with that, nigger? Yes, Norwegian women (Scandinavian women) are ranked consistently as the most beautiful women in the world.

Are you jewish?

Sheesh, calm down. Not our fault our drunk tourists are so fucking based they get your girl.

yes!

I generally find Denmark to be the most uncucked country in Scandinavia after Finland. And Finns are uncucked because the sandnigs rather not move there.

why do i have to be swedish or jew for you to have an argument you faggot ass nigga

this faggot ass nigga wont even tell me which country he assumes im from. But one assumption can be made. He is norway, all he does is punch people in the face and masturbate to his own self worth when he talks faggot ass nigguhz

I fuckin hate norway. None of you have ever been tested or done anything good with your lives but you "default" to being good white and only white

All you faggit niggaz do is sit in your corner talking about how youre champions. Never been tested ass niggaz. Run your mouth on the internet ass niggaz

Norway Denmark & Finland pretty much know what cultural marxism means. Sweden experimented and failed.

they should unite and name themselves ISIS 2: cuckmaster extreme

What about Iceland, Greenland, and the Faroe Islands?

I think that Finland should join a greater Karelia instead of a union with a bunch of monarchists and silly sounding Germans.

OH REALLY

Why did you split?

You guys already lost to Sand Niggers. I highly recommend that you just migrate to Iceland.

Who cares?
Who would notice?
What difference would it make?
Fuck off you IKEA, cloud berry eating motherfuckers

Kick out sweden and there is place for Greenland and iceland, fuck the Faroe islands they're just a bunch of inbred retards.

Because almost everything you say is total lie & therefore jewish. Your arguments doesn't resonate at all with me as a native, aryan Norwegian.

Your misconception makes me mad. We provide good to other nations, despite what you claim to be as "truth", and we economically benefit most of Europe by paying tariffs & taxes for everything we import and export.

You are dead wrong. Totally inert, but who cares, you're just a jew anyway.

yes in one big blackened death doom metal band

>this faggot ass nigga wont even tell me which country he assumes im from.
Certainly not an English-speaking one

no, Finland dont want the baggage of dealing with swedens golden rapefugees

>"scandinavian women
We gonna talk about Miss Hellsinki?

In truth, all of the world of fucked by bbc. Sure SOME of the normal folk deny the massive criminals who'd like to rape you and yout friends along with everything and everybody they see, but that does not matter. A typical sandnigger becomes 7 typical sandniggers an average, whilist typical non-criminal becomes 0.5 non-criminal.
We're through. We're over. Better just take all the available supplies and head to mars in hopes we can make it sustainable. Even if we were to die out there on this fucking rock via lack of oxygen / water / food, at least we won't be killed by those scum. It's the last card we've got. Only then they can't kill us themselves.

if we are gonna bring in inuits and beta sweden (iceland) we might as well get the Faroese too.

tell yourself im jewish hide-in-a-corner-and-tell-yourself-youre-a-champion-ass-nigga

i fucking hate norways. you dont let anybody else exist when your mouth opens. I dont fucking want your females. theyre not attractive. i do not want your women. but i have to listen to some faggot ass norwegian nigga prostitute them on me

Attack my English skills cause I'm highest placement of the entire class in college English assessment ass nigga

Norway, right? Right? Am I right about that. Norways are the biggest bitches on the internet

This nigga have nothing to say, i head shot his entire country in a single post so he double back and do the faggot ass English / IQ harassment that he uses on facebook

faggot ass nigga

Norway deserves to die worthless ass country

Some day i will go select what i want for a wife after i study math and get high paying career. And it wont be norway i know that for a fact.

Literally what does norway contribute. Pretending they are the only white, their women look like ass, masturbating to their self worth when they talk, hiding in a corner ass niggas, talking about how they champions ass niggas

Norway can come put mayonnaise on my dick and rub it until its dry

LOOOOOOOOOL.

Norway doesn't want sandniggers? Norway actively supresses them. Norway wants less and less of them. Your country may be overrun by them, but my country isn't. We export more peace than any other country. Again, you must have been roasted hard by my fellow countrymen. I am having a blast.

Lmao. No one cares about your opinion. Was your grandad was shot by a Norwegian in WW2?

>Attack my English skills cause I'm highest placement of the entire class in college English assessment ass nigga
k, now I know you're trolling.

Hide in a corner talking about how your grandad shot everybody in WW2 ass nigga

I dont have any contact with norways besides the fact that they're assholes on the internet. Proven, consistent, assholes. This is norway culture. Attempting to push your self superiority on everybody and when it doesn't stick, act like a little bitch

You're just a loser on the internet, consistently raped by Scandinavians. Where are you even from?

Not with Sweden, but I'm perfectly fine with uniting with Norway and Finland. We told them for over 30 years that open borders were a bad idea and got called racist for it. We tried to help them but they acted like idiots thinking they were superior so now they can go fuck themselves. Not going to help them deal with the mess we warned them against.

Sounds like a Swedish idiot. Norway and Denmark warned you about your "progressive" ideas and letting everyone into your country. You fucked yourself and now you think shoving a dildo up your ass is a sign of strength.

Where im from doesnt define me. i have no culture or background. I am what i am, so you can guess, the type of person i am, is probably from NA

If i were european id probably be a fagboy the way you are, talking about my country like it matters ass nigga

Where Im from doesnt have any relation to who i am as a person, or where i choose to live in the future, or who i choose to have as a wife. Obviously im not norway, or i would be masturbating to my self worth and telling other people "they are not white" and talking about my ugly ass females being "ranked 1 on the charts all the time"

Norway can suck a dick

I am not talking to you based on where im from or what i am ethnically. i am talking to you coming from the perspective that norways can suck my dick.

I dont promote country or ethnic pride.

I have nice green eyes, blonde hair with highlights, athletic, over 6 ft, healthy, intelligent, anything i fucking want i'll breed with.

Swedens are ugly as fuck but platinum blonde, but Muslim
Norways are bland as fuck, and huge assholes

When it comes to Nordic I'll take Finland no problem but I plan on doing further, and more extensive, and more up to date research when it comes to picking a wife.

Right now, actually I was thinking about just getting a Chinese and banking on the fact that she'll see me as a status symbol cause I'm white. I have no friends or gf or family I figured that's the only way I would avoid dying alone.

But I've never actually kissed or had sex with Chinese I'm still pure and can abandon that strategy any time

I will figure out a way to avoid dying solo.

It's a lot different in america when the jews have destroyed families, relationships, and you have nobody you can identify with or be friends with

>this faggot ass nigga wont even tell me which country he assumes im from.

Let's see. What I know about you:

- You ramble on like a drunkard, as if anyone care or think your opinions is worth anything.

- Using a lot of sentences to say something which could be constricted to a short one.

- Your English sucks, yet you are regarded as top tier in your country. Which means your country must be shit.

- You meet sandnigs on a regular basis.

- You hate Norway because we are so much more based than you.

This would place you somewhere in Eastern Europe. Probably the Balcans. Ex-yuggo. Probably Serbia?

>Let's see. What I know about you:
>- You ramble on like a drunkard,

You start out with generic abuse and then you thikn ill continue reading ass nigga

Norways are true asshole, cuckold, faggot, bitch ass niggas,

You really thought I'd read a hundred million different insults towards me. How would i benefit from reading that you faggot ass nigger

Norways need to be decapitated real talk

Sweden is Denmark's ex-wife that has gone off the deep end and started fucking niggers and Muslims. Thankfully Norway (our son) has learned our ways and in many ways surpassed us and Finland is our cousin that has watched the family drama going on and made the wise choice not to get involved.

At this point I'm clad Estonia isn't this "NORDIC" state. I remember growing up thinking that hey, we Estonians have much in common with our proud Finnish brethren, or with any of the Nordic states in general. Mind you that multi-culti was in this "utopia state" then. Nobody knew it'll result in anything bad at this point. Then Sweden happened. Now I'm 24, working my ass off every day, and if someone were to ask me if I'd like when Estonia were to become one of the Nordic states, I'd probably tell them to fuck off. I rather head to Russia and be surrounded by illiterate alcoholic slavs (which is truth is quite entertaining to witness) than risk my family getting stabbed and raped by those tanned Swedish. The Nordic states have no culture anymore, it's offensive to the ""people"" there. I'm saddened and furious. All those SJW talking about that they need a "SAFE SPACE" just because somebody disagreed with it's opinions, when all the normal people actually need a safe zone (read non-sharia controlled district).
Now I'm not racist, if i were racist I'd draw those retarded versions of swastikas on the subway walls an hate everyone because of skin tone of cultural heritage. I'd like to see this multi-culti land myself- a shit-ton of different religions, cultures and traditions, all within the contined borders of their own homeland, which has made them to become like this (be it a pagan land deep within a forest or a islamic land hidden between the seas of sands). I'd like that, not some big, brown shit-hole of a country run by foreign traditions and religion we call Swedinistan.

That's Sweden only, the rest of us are quite proud of our culture and history. We know we are superior so we keep to ourselves because nobody likes spending an extended amount of time talking with toddlers as an adult. It can be fun for a little while but it quickly becomes boring so we prefer spending time with other adults.

>At this point I'm clad Estonia isn't this "NORDIC" state.
It's Baltic.

Why are Swedes so fucking ugly and retarded?

AHAHAHAHAHAH.

So much of what you're trying to express is jewish & wrong.

Norway is the epitome of European right, You keep jewing Scandinavian culture, but you don't know anything about it. It screams of loneliness.

>I'm an angry virgin

It's ok brah.