I just saw this. So WTF was her problem?

I just saw this. So WTF was her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/ghostbusters-paul-feig-confirms-kate-mckinnon-character-jillian-holtzmann-is-gay-but-studio-stopped-a7136051.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's a lesbian.

Her problem is that she looks 40 when she's only 30.

Just saw it...she was ok, but it felt like she was on a whole other movie, a good movie with crazy fun characters.

>just saw this
>Just saw it

nu egon

not in the movie she isn't. she has the hots for based Hemsworth

reddit please get out with your facebook meme images

I'm not her sex slave.

Shegon was not funny. Hamming up scenes just because nothing else is going on.

>Shegon

she's SO WACKY ECKS DEE. haha Melissa Mcarthy's fat! so funny!

She's really ugly.

That was literally her entire character. Sad that pic related was the only real cameo that Harold Ramis ended up getting.

She wasn't really that similar to Egon in any other regard than that she was the engineer who made their equipment. And she has his hair from the cartoon

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/ghostbusters-paul-feig-confirms-kate-mckinnon-character-jillian-holtzmann-is-gay-but-studio-stopped-a7136051.html

Holy shit looks like a bad video game cutscene

She's """quirky""""

I know that youtube video

youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

Interestingly, what I remember about it is a particular moment that's similar to the meme image user posted.

If you go to 2:50, when the dyed hair girl comes in for her solo, she's very loud. It kind of startles the older woman next to her, who makes an irritated expression.

It's ironic, because the purpose of this hippie ass video was to make a statement about tolerance and acceptance, yet the artists are all just pissing each other off during the performance.

Lots of fissions remaining in society for the TPTB to exploit, apparently; we're not all perfectly equal in every way just yet.

To think that these superficial personality archetypes will become part of the personality foundation for the children of the future.

is there's a bronze bust of him in the movie?

>dyed hair girl
How old are you, user?

is it true that Ending scene is They Shrink the final bosses dick to defeat him?

25. Just a smidgen before my time

Don't the 80's look really nice, though? Look how relaxed everybody is

Please clarify this. Harold Ramis cameo? How did that happen?

Ghost.
Ramis is dead.
Joke, yes? Laugh, yes?

There is a Harold Ramis bust in the movie isn't there?

>Look how relaxed everybody is
Everybody was doped.

she's not currently sitting on my face

They reverse the ghost portal so it starts sucking ghosts back in before it closes, and Rowan (who took the form of a giant Ghostbusters symbol) braces himself on some buildings. They then proton stream his dick to make him let go and fall into the portal.

He appears as a bust in one of the schools at the very beginning, and they add a line at the end saying "dedicated" to him, I think.

Come on user you're 25 you should know she's cindy lauper

they're all burned out on coke

Does the movie end with "In Loving Memory of Harold Ramis?"