Tattoos and body piercings = Instant street trash

Tattoos and body piercings = Instant street trash
Only women who appear pure and clean are worthwhile.

Post in this thread if you agree.

glad someone finally said it

Jfc who is that???

I hate the stupid dangling naval piercing

More?

>Tattoos and body piercings = Instant street trash
couldn't agree more. roasties with tats should be gassed.

OP here,
Honestly I'm not as hard on piercings as I am on tattoos.
If I find a girl I like, I can pretty much count on her being willing to take out extraneous piercings that aren't to my liking.
But tattoos are fucking permanent unless you have the money for laser treatment. Little hearts and shit like that I can live with. But a big sleeve, or back piece, fuck that shit. You're just broadcasting to the world, "I have issues. I'm not happy with myself."

agreed since 1971

jesus how long can your arms be?

JEH?

Practical piercings like nips or clit are fine, but fuck all tattoos. Nothing looks trashier. Sucks when a hot girl ruins her looks with them.

And large pieces on women just look manly.

Couldn't disagree more about nipple piercings. Why would you ever fuck with the female nipple? It's like slapping god across the face for creating something that's inherently perfect.

And practical? What is their practical use?
Never been with a girl with a pierced clit, wouldn't want to.

they're proportional

She's hot but she's like a female version of salad fingers.

>fell for the thicc meme
ectomorph master race

I like skinny girls but her limbs and appendages are just weirdly long, no way around it.

posting this chick is like posting taylor swift in a music thread.

Considering the only criterion for posting any woman in this thread is that she doesn't have tattoos or piercings, I can't say i disagree with you.

100%

Mmm delicious

name plz, shes fucking hot

Her name is Mia Malkova. She gets fucked on camera for a living.

Oh dear. That is nearly ideal.

One exception - chicks in the military.

Not even then.

>may as well be a dude

OP here,
Absolutely agreed. If you fight in military, you get a pass.
But most AF chicks are lesbians anyway.

anyone else love being hypnotized? I'm obsessed with being hypnotized, brainwashed, or mind-controlled. I just love being controlled. Anyone else like this?

Main page is that way homie

For all you fags

Back you go with the rest of the herd...

Yes

>countercultural
>doesnt like people who ascribe to the mainstream
>doesnt realize he's following a crowd too

I could live without all the fake tits in this thread.

Says the guy on Sup Forums complaining about what other people do with their bodies. -_-

>Arrogant bigot
>Thinks his opinion on woman is the only opinion
>Probably a trump supporter
>Is the OP for most cuck threads
>89% probably virgin

I'm not complaining about anything. I am simply expressing a personal preference and seeking responses and feedback from those who share it.

Are you this dumb? You literally just said that people with large tattoos have mental issues. Christ, fuck off. You're probably just mad that you tried to get one once and started crying like a baby 5 seconds in.

see
Angry Sup Forumstard is ass-mad. Skip the ad hominems and gtfo if you don't agree with what's being said or the general sentiment of this thread. No one's making you post here.

Yep you caught me. I have the word "mom" and half a poorly-drawn anchor on my shoulder.

AHHH cannot unsee. WTF stretch armstrong

trufax

ITT: Conservatards circlejerk

"I'm incredibly unsatisfied and insecure about my natural appearance, so I turned my skin into a canvas for meth-head bikers with needles to draw on."

Also, I probably have genital herpes.

Throwing some OC

100% agree. Self-mutilation is not beautiful.

Hope she enjoys becoming morbidly obese from having 7 kids and her diet of tamales and chile rellenos, and having to wear long sleeve shirts to her receptionist job everyday, even when it's 105 degrees out in San Antonio.

What a cutie

>butthurt fag with a 4 year old triangle tattoo.

It would appear as though you're upset

Not nearly as mad as I'd be to hit a massive wall of greasy skin and weight gain at age 25 and thereafter never again be considered attractive by any self-respecting member of the opposite sex.

Sounds like you know her personally, user.