Give me one good reason why anyone should go to India?

Give me one good reason why anyone should go to India?

Sup Forums has pretty much convinced me any society that shits in the street and treats it normal is lower than niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

acting-man.com/?p=48415
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is always right

>front right

reason enough.

I was actually thinking front left in the white.

Hot Indian girls. That's reason enough

>any society that shits in the street and treats it normal is lower than niggers
niggers don't even have streets

I once licked an indian girls cunt, tasted like curry

But thats rare is it not?

Idk why you would visit there but Sup Forums is retarded, despite shitting on the streets India has an extremely bright future as a country

By ripping off tech jobs with little education making their work completely unmanageable to anyone else?

>give me one good reason

With your shitty average income, you could move to India and live like a god. Invest some of that golden dollar dosh and you'll be set for life.

>>Extremely bright future as a country

Oh I bet with all that shit lighting up the streets.

What is the nicest part of India?

I once fucked an Indian girl who was passed out in a Korma.

There is a saying one of my professors had, "right now there is a kid in India willing to work twice as hard as you for half the pay"

P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

Moar, show me moar indian girls. I'm developing a taste for curry now.

i have a friend visiting and she says its very lit. She did ended up getting sick i think but like that can happen anywhere where youre not used to the culture's food. East ppl like things over seasoned and us whities are too used to the salt and pepper combo shit. I love indian girls too and i just want to go to the clubs and fuck the slutty dessiwessis

Well it's pretty nice.

You know that people who always stay where they grew up and never go abroad are dumb mouthbreathers, why would you want to be like them?

Can't. India is a festering cesspool of shit.
acting-man.com/?p=48415

>Indians detected

So why do they shit in the street huh?

I've been to India a lot, faggots. Let me tell you - there is NOTHING there that any Western man would want.

People shit everywhere - I'm not making that up - in Mumbai, they hacked up the ground to access the sewer pipes and shit and piss right into the hole - the entire city smells like the fucking Mens Room at Dodger Stadium.

In Goa - where they have the "beach resorts" for Westerners, they throw their garbage wherever they like - again, the shit smell is all over the place, and if you're at the Northern beaches of Goa, you are swimming almost literally in human shit and piss.

The only good thing about India is that you can pay someone $2 to pretty much do whatever you want. I had a full-time driver who slept in the car while I was in the Hotel in case he needed to drive me somewhere in the middle of the night, and he cost me $8 a fucking DAY.

You can get a massage from one of the Northern girls for about $10 which includes pretty much whatever you want, but then you get to worry about your dick falling off once you get home (wear a rubber, boys).

Food = shit tier, unless you happen to like everything from rice to chicken being hotter than fucking Hell. Poverty everywhere - kids begging you for money, along with their ancient grandmothers - give them money and you'll attract them like pigeons to a bag of Fritos in the park.

If I have to go back there again, I think I'll just fucking kill myself. No shit.

This is true across the board. You could go from the UK to the US, or Romania to the UK, or South Korea to Romania, or India to South Korea. It's always less work for the money, lower competition and standards, less expertise expected. In white collar jobs anyway, none of this is the same for blue collar.

I dated an Indian girl once. She liked it in the ashram.

I worked in Hyderabad for a week a while back. I will never step foot in that country again. You can buy really cheap pearls there though. That's about the only good thing I can say about India.

On the positive side:
Giant luxury hotel room.
Three course meals brought to you.
Sex every night.
Swimming pools probably on the roof.
The countryside is exotic as fuck.
People are nice, take gifts, chill out in one of their rooms and watch a film.
Only place that serves glasses of jalapeno juice.

So, yeah. My hotels were outrageous - like 5 star US hotels for $70 a day. People super nice in the hotels too. Had the Chef of the Novotel come out and offer to make me Sushi that wasn't on the menu because he had graduated from some culinary school in Japan - best sushi I've ever had anywhere.
Northern Girls (from close to the Himilaya's) are fucking gorgeous, and cheap, but (again) what weird diseases you may be catching by fucking them I dunno.
One thing I DID like about India - lots of Russian and Eastern European girls at the hotels - I assume they're all hookers because India is too paternalistic for them to be there working with or supervising Indian men - but I never found out...

Kingfisher Beer is awesome too - and since you can't trust the water (they even refill the plastic water bottles, so you can't trust them) you wind up drinking a lot of beer.

you could probably find an underage sex slave there for pretty cheap, i guess

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

>Northern Girls (from close to the Himilaya's) are fucking gorgeous, and cheap, but (again) what weird diseases you may be catching by fucking them I dunno.

I'm not paying them lol.

I bet that shit smells awesome

>Hot Indian girls

oxymoron

Same difference, Sup Forumsro. If they're Indian and they fuck a Westerner, then you must be paying one way or another, kek.

indian girls are badshit crazy and they like to be worshipped, terrible in the sack.

Check um

And its about 1/3 the quality.

Even if you see a hot Indian girl, unless you're Indian your chances of hooking up are almost non existent, and even less chance of getting one for a girlfriend.

It's a fucked up Chaste system, with prearranged marriages and dowries.

In India, people shit in the streets and worship a monkey for a deity. In America, everyone's fat, stupid and they just elected the world's most transparent conman as their leader. In Zimbabwe, everyone is starving and the country's run by a crook who compares himself to Hitler.

Why do all our colonies turn to shit?

>MFW had the Brits continued colonization of India it would've been a white country in Asia.

I have multiple friends who went to India a few times (they're of Indian descent).

The picture they painted is they're extremely racist, enough to put you KKK groupies to shame in some accounts. Foreigners are not really welcomed, shit even dark-skinned Indians are not welcomed because of the reminiscent caste system.

Shitting in the street was confirmed.
They smell.
What more do you want?

South Africans & Rhodesians whined to the prime minister in the '40s that they wanted a white nation like the Americans & Australians had. We told them: if you don't have the balls to do the genocide, then you don't get to have the nation, chums.

Yeah, but no shit, I've been all over the planet, and virtually every single place that existed as a "colony" by Western Europeans and "given back" to the natives is a festering shit-hole.

Go to the capital of Guinea Bissau, and see some of the beautiful Portuguese buildings that are now used as shit houses by the locals - see the power generating stations that don't work - see the people basically just sitting around like retarded chimps not fixing a damn thing, and tell me how their lives were "worse" when the Europeans ran the show.

Fucking New Age Utopians don't know shit about how the world really works...

Itss like every other country in the world, the further down you go in the socio-economic ladder the shittier thngs are and the uglier women get.
If you want top tier women and experiences, be prepared to shell top tier dollars.
That applies to all countries, including India.

inda in the north all the way to the west was white, untill han came and slaughtered them all.
the north of india pretty much consist of whites, as you go lower the proto negroid admixture starts to appear.

Whites are passive docile betas.

Any non western european place is a shit hole with the exception of the white asian countries.

did you fuck a lot of whore there ?

These are high class indian girls, and high class girls áre much better in any country but bolivia or Perú.

Why are Indians such a dirty, unhygienic race of cockroaches? Are they proud of being smelly low class niggers?

Dude Goa is paradise where the fuck did you go? The goans are actually awesome it's all the North Indian faggots who come and destroy shit because they think that it's ok to eat beef, gamble and drink as long as it's not in their home. Plus, the food is god tier. Part Portuguese and part native