Roast me b/itches

Roast me b/itches

no.
titties

Shut up fag

Op here and git to roasting

You look like you smell like that water that collects at the bottom of dumpsters. You cheap whore get on your knees open wide and show me your tits slut

tits or gtfo

I can fap to that

You know you are fucked up when asking why there is blood on your bra strap is not even in the top 5 of pressing questions.

Literally not worth the effort to roast you.

My time would be better spent trying to teach africans why female circumcision is immoral.

Bad teeth, your makeup looks like shit and what beauty school reject did your hair ? The only thing of you that has value is that wet hole between your legs spread it bitch and show us.

You're white trash and you're in trouble

timestamp or it's not you OP

Suprised you posted a photo in your house

Damn you b/itches suck at roasting

Checked and keked

you look exactly like a chick that gave me chlamydia.

i like pale skin

aww how cute. Your skank ex dumped you so now you post her pic on Sup Forums asking people to roast "you" so the insults hurled at her appearance makes you feel better about yourself. You're pathetic. If you were a real man you'd dump her nudes, say adios to that cunt, and move on with your life. Now fuck off or post nudes.

You look like you're probably a sweet girl just very emotionally damaged. You shouldn't subject yourself to belittlement by to others.
#deepfriedbitch

I dont like to burn trash

I'm real as you see lolol now roast hard

Bust those skeeter bites outta your shirt and i will burn you like daddy.

That crystal wards off evil, chupacabras, high school diplomas, good credit and planned pregnancies.

Show us those fucked chompers

Why should we roast you when it looks like you're already roasting yourself.

>Ridiculous Colored Hair
>Smoker
>Crystal Necklace
>Large Strap Bra underneath Tank Top
>Not turning your head to the camera, just turning your eyes, because you knew if you turned your head we would see those fatty neck rolls
>Mouth slightly open like someone with down syndrome
>You posted a picture on the armpit of the internet

you already did all the work now tits or gtfo

Looks like that shard around your neck is going in the rock pipe

When was the last time you saw your dad?

When's your heroin dealer coming

You are dressed very feminist.

Of course i fuck niggers for trade, how do you think I got this cigarette

Get off me dad, your crushing my smokes.

I wanna jizz on that snaggle tooth.

sorry, I'm new to this.

omg this

Heroin/10

problem hair
smoker
wearing "pink"
raccoon make-up
gaptoothed
wearing leggings on their own

Are you having your post-dumpster-baby-delivery cigarette?

Is that an emergency meth rock on your neck chain?

Even that one tooth of yours wants out.

What is Judge Judy really like?

You sound like an angry feminist.Probably just a fat jew though.

Skittles lookin' ass

too easy

Where did daddy hurt you

you'll probably end up crawling into some culvert to die in a year like a stray animal, unfortunately not before you burden us with a few meth babies.

You want people to roast your ex because you are now alone and depressed like the beta retard you truly are. You're going to keep responding to the shittiest roasts and downplay them as if you really are a retarded bbc gargling heroin addict like your ex was.

The saddest part is that you're unwittingly using this as a method to try and get over her, when we all know there is nothing to get over.

She was a horribly short sighted promiscuous waste of resources, and you can't deal with the fact that you miss someone who is so obviously worthless. I suggest filling the void with something worthwhile, like pursuing a career, interest, or someone who actually shares core values with you and not just some dumb thot who spreads their legs every night.

However, I don't think you will do that, because you don't want to do that. You want to continue missing her because it was the only pussy you've ever had and you're incapable of attracting any girl that is more than just a wet hole with a 5/10 face and no tits.

Work towards being a person you would want to hang out with. Maybe, just maybe, then you can dig yourself out of the crippling depression and loneliness.

You're not too bad looking for a trans girl. If I'm drunk. And the lights are off.

Why your dad did a pretty good job

Quads wasted on some retard who wants to throw the word trans around without any reason other than attention.

Checked and decked

I'd probably be down for a couple year long relationship where we both continue to abuse drugs and alcohol along with eachother. The sex would be good though.

>triggered by the word trans when OP has a more manly jaw structure than you do

Kek

Smoking, and not showing tits and time stamp on Sup Forums both are very annoying traits. So we can fix one of those.

wouldn't even rape

You're deeply attractive and I'd relish the chance to worship your body.