I haven't been able to get a single person into my music...

I haven't been able to get a single person into my music. Should I just accept defeat and listen to what the kids listen to nowadays?

a. get new friends
b. try to get them into a pleb-version of your favorite music, then gradually redpill them
c. find fans of similar music instead

What music do you listen to?

No you twat, keep listening to what you like. So what do you like?

Are you a fucking poseur?

Listen to what you love you fucking wanker

I've already been doing that for a while now and have been enjoying myself, but now things are starting to get lonely. I could definitely use a circle of friends who have similar taste.

You can't listen to something because you like it?

Stop being that guy, Its annoying, in fact I think its the most annoying thing a person can do, just talk to people who actually like it and dont force it on your existing friends.

Why won't you tell us what you listen to?

please for the love of God post your taste. the answer might be simpler than you think

>tfw you get someone into your music
:) helps if they're open minded tho

I like your favorite music :)

Move to a city with a music scene where you can share your taste with fellow concert goers.
This was the best decision of my life.

This
If you're not happy with who you're surrounded by, then you need to surround yourself with better people. You will never be happy if you have to change yourself into something you're not just to please people. You will never be able to please everyone.

shit taste

Does anyone have any experience getting close-minded normies into patrician music?

People who listen to music for the social capital are disgusting. Nobody will appreciate or respect you for listening to music they're into to get their approval. The only reason you should listen to something, is because you enjoy it.

It's not because of that,
You get to a point that you need to share the things you love with someone else
Happiness is not real if is not shared

How do you make friends at concerts when you go alone without coming off as creepy and desperate for friends? The majority of people go with their girlfriends or a group of friends, so they're pretty much settled socially.

if you don't smell bad people will talk to you.

>You get to a point that you need to share the things you love with someone else
Share other things you have in common. Or just enjoy the company cause you like each other as people. Forcing your interests on other people is lame and 99% of the time, not fun for the other person.
>Happiness is not real if is not shared
Bull

Do you have any other interests than music?

I'm pretty sure I don't smell. I've been able to start up a few words of conversation with others but I don't get approached first. I'm telling you making friends is one of the last things on a concert goer's mind. It's understandable. People just want to see their favorite artist and enjoy themselves.

Does anime and vidya count?

meet more people