When are these bastards going to make a good album again? Painting With had one good song. The Painters is boring

When are these bastards going to make a good album again? Painting With had one good song. The Painters is boring.

What the fuck is their problem? Strawberry Jam was their best album. They need to do more like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkwQV6t3t8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg5hHBo_Tus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They put so much fucking reverb on their vocals you cant even understand what they are saying

Yeah that album honestly sounds like a soundtrack to a headache. Literally how I feel every time I try to listen to it, I start getting a tension headache.

>Strawberry Jam was their best album

Please elaborate.

>implying they have any good albums

Probably never. They are getting old.

This.

Their spark of inspiration has obviously waned as a collective. Now we can just look forward to Panda solo releases of great merit, and not much else.

Centipede Hz is grossly underrated imo

April 22

Only on MPP. Actually listen to their other music and you'll see
This. Amanita is a great closer

Meeting of the Waters seems promising desu, it's a great concept

jesus fucking christ, how can you possibly be such a pleb as to think strawberry fucking jam is their best album

Avey had some new solo material he played in asheville the other day, it sounded v good

SJ is good though. The best so far of their post Sung Tongs output imo

laughable opinion. SJ is fine but you are dreaming if you think it comes anywhere close to feels fampai

>Half of the album consists of boring and unnecesarry long repetetive songs
>Better than SJ

Nigga, u gay
I prefer the individual songs on Feels but as an album SJ is better.

They're like almost equal, but there's too much reverb on Feels. I like the clean vocals on SJ better, as well as the rhythm being more complex and the guitar tones. Feels is good too though. I like Campfire Songs better than both of them anyways

>SJ as an album is better
Couldn't disagree more. Feels has an incredible arc that takes you gradually from childlike joy to deep, multi-faceted contentment. SJ has a couple of good songs and moments but is kind of a mess overall; the continuity and conceptual arc just aren't there.

Centipede Hz > Strawberry Jam

At least The Painters is better than Painting With

Hopefully they'll get better when Deak get back in. Sleep Cycle was in my top 5 AOTY

best AC album coming through

not even ac

It's generally retroactively considered an AC album. Stop being pedantic just for the sake of it.

It's just as ac as Sung Tongs

I miss them. Listening to I See You Pan and then to something like Jimmy Mack makes me sad. They're just so boring now.

let's shut down this meme real quick before it gets out of hand

Hopefully it's going to be similar to Live in Pompeii

It's stupid to consider it an AC album, just like it'd be stupid to consider Warsaw a Joy Division album

Animal Collective has never sounded like their earlier stuff, the closest thing was Here Comes the Indian (the best AC album) which continued from Campfire Songs but everything after that was stylistically garbage and at odds with the early stuff

You're tasteless fucking scum.

panda actually wrote songs and acted as more than a studio performer on Sung Tongs though
what's that?

they did Coral Orgy and now Meeting of the Waters, it's not like they left behind their more ambient side user

A concert film that Pink Floyd made.

They performed live in the Ancient Amphitheatre of Pompeii, but there was no annoying live audience. Also, half the film was like a documentary.

Echoes: Live at Pompeii:
youtube.com/watch?v=gkwQV6t3t8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg5hHBo_Tus

I dont see how people dont like the last two albums when loving the other albums.
I understand how you could not love it like their other projects.

But you guys just seem hypocrites saying the majority on the songwriting on CHz and PW is poor, uncreative, or lazy when you say their other albums are genius and pushing boundaries.

It's almost embarrassing how the band thinks half their fans don't care about the music they make but rather how in-tolerant to any music that sounds a bit too poppy