so many newfags here dont even know who this is

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yvAUfML4Ln8
youtube.com/watch?v=J--YV5_p-bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i miss her

newfags

shoe on head?

I still remember when they would censor the word boxxy from posts. But they don't do things like that these days because this place isn't really relevant anymore

An oldfeg told me she was Bachsea?

nobody cares about boxxy
even tho she can now be found on
hack forums dot net now.
with her new handle of 'rehabilitated' thanks to you fags.

Confirmed was just going to say she's on hack forums with the whole hewillnotdivide.us bs

>she
kys. a penis is a penis faggot.

just saw her on there too the other night joined the forums to troll after Sup Forums dominated the hewillnotdivide us and shia attacked one of our own

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=yvAUfML4Ln8

she talked some mad shit about Sup Forums

kek Sup Forums and Sup Forums are full of pussy faggots

shia pwned that scrub.

yall are a bunch of wanna be right faggots.

KYS.

It's Andy Sixx, faggot. Should I suck a log of shit out of his asshole?

>penis

since when has she had a dick?

People who revere this stupid bitch are still newfags, and always will be.

Yes we do. It's this girl

meow

They never fun stuff like that anymore. Everything's all professional and shit, like it needs to represent itself as an official corporate entity instead of the goofy backwoods image board it used to be

Who is he?

trips of truth

proof?

Nobody wants to ever use your shitty meme, no matter how often you post it. In fact it's not even a meme, neither does anyone know who the hell Andy Sixx is.

It's Shoe's less pretty clone.

this is now an old memes thread

Brad from down the street

Isn't this the girl that get's railed by a pedophilic neckbeard who wears a plate mail helmet and argues atheism on youtube?

>pedophilic neckbeard who wears a plate mail helmet and argues atheism on youtube?
Link? Sounds like my kind of guy.

armoured skeptic

youtube.com/watch?v=J--YV5_p-bA
Seems nifty. Where'd you get the "pedophilic" bit from?

This is Andy Sixx. Now that you know who he is, I would like to revisit my original question. Should I suck a log of shit out of his asshole?

because boxy clone is obviously only 16

Cancer is what she is.

the best kind of cancer

16 is AoC in a whole hell of a lot of states, and in most countries that aren't the United States of Puritanism.

Kinda like the middle eastern countries?

You'll never get me.

Can we all just agree that we'll never have sex with anyone younger than the TRUE queen of trolls?

More like Canada, Iceland, Lithuania, Croatia, Spain, most other countries in Europe, most states in America, most... pretty much everywhere.

Nice try linking attraction to hot young girls to Islam, though.

This Andy Sixx log thing makes me laugh every damned time. I'm not sure why.

Stfu that's shoeonhead.

I farted and a little shit came out

Canada had Trudeau and Europe has Merkel leading them it's no wonder they have such backwards laws.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, puritan.

protip: AoC has been raised to 18 in some states in America almost purely due to the feminists you hate so much

When did I say I hated feminists?

Everyone knows Roberta Paulson. Duh.

You didn't have to. I like preempting arguments, and one of the most common anti-pedo arguments is that feminism/liberals/queers are leading us towards pedophilia. It's actually the exact opposite, as anyone who has done their research quickly discovers.

She's fat now.

have you considered that maybe I AM a feminist?

First, second, or third-wave?

Do you really think that a person shitposting on Sup Forums would really be old enough to be second wave or before? Get your shit together annon.

so many newfags here dont even know who this is

First-, Second-, and Third-wave feminism are references to ideals, not age. Susan B. Anthony was a first-wave feminist, as am I, and I'm only 27.

What's second-wave, the 60s?

Behold, your queen!

Yep, the "bra-burners" and whatnot. I'm pretty okay with most of their ideals, too, but that was the beginning of the end.

This