So Sup Forumsros how did you lose your virginity?

So Sup Forumsros how did you lose your virginity?

> Be 16
> Sophomore year
> Skinny skater kid with flippy hair
> Chicks dig you cause you had the Ryan Sheckler look
> Set up a game of truth or dare on school property on a weekend with a group of friends
> Hear word about the girl you like wants to do stuff with you
> Tell parents your spending the night somewhere your actually not
> Get booze from bum at skatepark
> Head to High School football field
> Everyone is there
> Sit next to the girl that wants to do stuff
> Start truth or dare game
> Tell friend ahead of time to dare you to kiss her
> Fulfills request
> Kiss her
> Her friend dares us to go behind the bleachers and make out
> Move to behind bleachers
> Stare at the ground out of shyness
> Ask if you can kiss her again
> She says yes
> Begin to make out
> Grab her butt
> She likes it doesn't stop you
> Begin to move hand to her crotch begin to rub and again doesn't stop you
> She starts to unbutton my pants
> Dick springs out
> Stop making out
> Begin to get blowjob
> Almost cum
> Stop her to postpone orgasm
> Asks if I'm a virgin
> Say no to sound cool
> She asks if I want to stick the tip in
> Stick the tip in and cum after ten seconds
> That was it?
> Get feelings hurt
> Skate home
> Ecstatic but bummed out
> See blood on my dick

Lost virginity by fucking a girl on her period for ten seconds.

I lost my virginity when I was 10yo, that was when my daddy first fucked my kitty. I mean, he'd been doing sex stuff with me basically since I was born but that was the first time he really fucked me.

>how did you lose your virginity?
implying anyone on Sup Forums has actually lost theirs

24, got seriously bored of being a virgin loser, so went to an asian massage parlor and fucked a 30-some Korean woman.

Dumb thing is, within a year of this, I had gone back to university and was fucking two girls I lived with.

if it just was as easy as deciding to "stop being bored"... :(

What are you implying? Buying a hooker just required saving some money from my shitty service job.

The correct age, 17, in the back seat of my Dad's Ford Taurus outside the Akron Agora in 1987.

>Be 19
>Never even held hands with a girl
>Get low-level job at local library
>Swiftly make platonic friends with a coworker who's just as much of a womanchild as I am a manchild - let's call her 'Jane'.
>Also has never so much as held a boy's hand
>Totally different coworker hooks me up with a female friend - let's call her 'Liz'.
>Liz is skinny af, neat freak, dyes her hair read, and tries to both be classy and earn nerd cred without actually doing anything nerdy
>holy fuck the 'fake gamer girl' thing is real
>so is anorexia
>i'm basically into all the shit she pretends to be
>Jane is pretty much average all-around, mildly sexy, mild case of acne, both smart and stupid, literally dead center of 'normal' bmi for women of her height; etc.
>ex-cutter who's spent time in actual padded rooms
>but also into virtually all the shit I always wanted to get into, but never did
>and vice versa
>friends with both, platonic, for a little over a year
>one day, while watchingDoodlebob episode of Spongebob with Jane
>make a joke who's punchline is 'heheh boobs' because i am manchild
>Jane: "Hey, speaking of boobs...wanna feel mine."
>mehoyminoy intensifies
>Touch tits under shirt
>Ask to touch pussy
>She ditches her pants
>Way self-conscious about her tits but not her lips
>Which is fine; always liked pussy better anyway
>Things don't really escalate beyond some light groping from both of us that night
>But suddenly FWB
>Cannot keep hands off each other
>Even when driving or out with friends or whatever
>Slowly escalates
>She buys condoms
>I go deer in headlights; ask to slow down
>She's cool
>Eventually come around
>Fuck for 40 minutes no condom because fark year birth control
>No one cums
>Love it anyway because "WOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOW NEITHER OF US ARE VIRGINS"
>Eventually transition to boyfriend/girlfriend with her, and use newfound confidence to openly date her and Liz simultaneously

So I guess my advice to anons who can't get laid is: get a job.

>get a job

Provided that job has at least some women, then yes, this definitely helps. Simply because you end up being forced to socialize with your coworkers.

Step 1 of getting laid is a largely about developing social skills.

fucked a girl I met from facebook on the first day

it was awkward, i'm sure she knew i was a virgin, but it happened

she showed me a new world of sexual wonders, i have a lot to thank her for

> Be 14
> I decided to sneak my girlfriend into my house at night during the summer (we are still together)
> Our family members didn't agree on our relationship so this was only time we would see eachother
> Two kids curious and in the moment, you know what happened.
> Continue doing this, even on school nights
> Wasn't until later that I realized I was making a big mistake
> Everytime I would finish inside of her, it felt better idk, I didn't like using condoms
Cont.?

that's a pretty good story user

who's more fun to fuck, Liz or Jane?

Also customers. And vendors and other people associated with your job.
It works for meeting dudes too if you like dick.

I find it actually is.
Once I got tired of being a depressing lump, I ended up in a poly-relationship with two girls who were virgins before me.
Confidence and effort are seriously like 99% of the work.

This is exactly my problem. I can't even get a hooker without any social skills. How do I even find one? To find one I need to talk to people, that's already a problem.

Plus friends. And contacts. If you're into that kind of thing.

orange>

purple text

Jane all the way.
Liz, on top of being skinny, is just kind of a small person overall. Not a midget, but sorta...I guess the word is petite?
And it turns out, I'm gifted in terms of dick size, and while that's cool or whatever, it's difficult to get a big dick into a small hole without hurting one or both of us. Yes, even with lube, and stretching beforehand. Pussies are elastic, so she kinda gets back to being small after half an hour or so, and lube doesn't help because moisture is not the problem; she's as damp as a fucking swamp.
We tend to do a lot of oral and manual. Which is fine, whatever, but vaginal's the champ.
Yes, I've done anal with both girls; not worth the hype. Vaginal's the champ.

Beyond that, they're both about equally comfortable with their bodies (so, like, half the time), but Jane just sorta tries harder and has a better attitude - even outside of sex. Liz's sole advantage is being more conventionally attractive, and that's not worth much but bragging rights.

No you don't. You search for asian massage parlors online - I think the very first one I went to (which was just hand-jobs and an actual, pretty decent massage), I found on craigslist - then go in, tell them what you want, and get sex/blowjobs. Just make sure to read up on etiquette first and take enough cash.

There's also a site I used while I was in the US that reviewed individual whores from individual parlors. You could search by city, which was great. I can't remember the site now.. but I think I was directed to it on reddit, so search around the subs there.

Ok, I'll bite. What am I missing?

>19
>this grill just broke
>wants to hang out
>invite her for disney movies
>movie ends sucks me off
>repeat invite this 4 times
>go to summerhouse
>make out on sofa
>she asks go to bed
>do that
>now lay on my back naked
>she puts it in
>change position doggy
>cum
>we didnt see after it

yee it was nice 15 mins

Damn, I was rooting for Liz. I'm more into petite girls but I have an average sized dick so Liz would've worked out better for me.

Jane sounds cool, I wish I was a better man like you and actually able to mess around with someone like that but still be comfortable about it.

I was 32, andd my girlfriend of two months invited me over to have sex. Her roommate knew we were going to do it, so she suggested my girlfriend go to a bar that had free condoms. I showed up late for our date because I was buying condoms. It was very sweet. My girlfriend let me ake the condom off so I could feel what it was like to rawdog her. For all you autists with no social skills and kissless virgins, there is hope! Just don't give up. I have since more than made up for lost time.

Greentext coming up!

>be 19 in college
>had been obsessed over a girl for a while but i was (am)socially autistic
>finally a friend convinced me to go for it
>we are dating for a couple months, she's my first real kiss
>we go to a party with a bunch of people some i know, some i don't
>drinking, which is not something we do alot
>she tells me she's horny and wants to go make out
>we find a room, making out then she pulls out my dick
>first time i've even gone this far
>she knows i'm virgin so she's taking control
>she gets on top and starts riding me, i'm literally just laying completely still
>knock on door, she yells go away
>it's her best friend who thinks we are just making out, she tells my gf that her whole group is doing shots and they need her
>not wanting her friend to know what we are doing she says ok and tells me to wait and she will be right back
>she leaves, i fight so hard not to just jack off but i know it's worth it to wait
>a few minutes go by, then 5, then 10
>finally text her
>answers back in like 30 minutes saying she took too many shots and she left
>i'm upset that my first fuck is cut so short but at least she's ok
>walking back to my dorm
>text her asking if she's ok
>she says yes just laying in bed
>i decide to go see her, half because i want to finish having sex and half to see if she's alright
>i see her roommate in the common area with a couple people, ask her how my gf is doing
>says shes fine and asks who i am..we had met before but i guess she was too drunk to recognize me but whatever
>i go to knock on her door and i can clearly hear her getting fucked
>hear her moaning and talking to him
>i go completely numb
>walk away...while passing roommate she says "oh ya she's busy, sorry i didn't warn you"
>i smile and keep walking
>get to my dorm and consider suicide before finishing myself off
>still the most sex i've had to this day

I was 17, gf 16. Went over to "hang out" her parents were home. She shares a room with her sister. Abnormally small house. We makeout I rub her pussy. She wants to suck my dick so i let her. I jokingly say lets fuck and she says yes so hands shaking i open the condom and put it on. We fuck for 10 mins before she just finishes me off with a blowjob. Ok for both of us

Yeah, Jane's cool as hell. It's pretty awesome just hanging out with a chick, watching stupid cartoons and movies and playing vidya and then someone sits on someone else's face.

Liz, I keep wishing things'll get better with, but they just don't. Hasn't even introduced me to her parents yet, and it's been over a year. Don't really see things continuing much longer without a big change.
Which is kinda fine by me; she wants to have kids eventually. I don't. Jane finds children disgusting, so she wins there too.

>be me
>be 21
>be socially awkward
>go to peep show place
>see woman dance inside a room, while im in abooth
>go up
>put money in system to call her
>she comes
>pay her money for 20 minutes
>get naked, tell her to suck my dick
>she suddenly jumps on it
>wasnt expecting that, just wanted a blowjob
>fucks, not great, but nice
>leave a bit paranoid of stds
>go home take bath
>no fucks given in retrospect
>some time later have about as awkward sex with my first unpaid pussy

Yes!

I demand greentext!

>be 19
>lose it >yesterday

damn.

this is not r9k, most of the people on this board are normies scum so it's very likely.

I accidentally sat on a pool thermometer

Well then.

>be 20
>be at college party
>I get wasted
>chilling in sofa in a seperate room
>some landwhale comes
>do not want,jpg
>she drags down my pants and somehow gets it erect
>sits down on it
>cant remember much
>woke up next morning and my crotch smelled like tuna
>disgusted

how hot was it?

Fuck Man, what happen with her?

>Be me
>19 yo
>Still virgin
>I should kill myself

god tier

Met a chick in highschool. She was a 7 pretty face, huge perky torpedo tits, cute shaved kitty, but a little chubby.
I picked her up and we drove to a park at 10pm. I was so nervous and tense she talked the whole ride, but I just was silent. When we got to the park she asked what we wanna do and I said fuck. We climbed into the backseat, and she started blowing me. I smoked like 3 bowls while getting blown, but then we started fucking. Kept slipping out and had trouble getting it back in. Was surprised that the pussy was so close to anus

A warm, cozy 110 f. Really helped loosen things up

Femanon?

>raped by a fat chick
Jacked off to this.

No, baby

Nah, you're still at a normal age for that. If you get to 25 though, God help you

Legendary