Ask someone who works at McDonalds anything

Ask someone who works at McDonalds anything.

Where do you work?

McDonalds.

Why do you work there?

how to make onion rings better then mc?

Why?

How many burgers do you make a day?

Can I have a large soda, three large fries and a double quarter pounder with cheese?

Hello i also work at mcdonalds how much do you want to end your life everyday

Where is the starter located on a 1992 Cadillac Eldorado?

My starter went out and I need to replace it fast.

Where did it all go wrong?

How come you guys ain't as good as White Castle?

What's the krabby patty secret recipe

If i wanted to buy a whole box of hot mustard packs, would they sell it...if so, how much would it cost?

Why are you gay?

what do u think of gays in the military?

When an ant bites a person, which irritating chemical it (ant) injects into his (person) body?

A. Acetic acid

B. Citric acid

C. Tartaric acid

D. Formic acid

Under the intake manifold. in this cold weather you will break the vacuum lines and it will cost you several thousand dollars to replace them.

Are you okay?

Would you fuck Ronald McDonald for a big mac

ever made a sick ass burger for yourself?

Who is going to win the 2017 Royal Rumble?

I'll have two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda.

Formic acid, i believe

Source: ive been bitten by alot of ants

Are you a stoner?

This is an online robbery! Give me your steam gift card codes!

What do they call a quater pounder in Amsterdam?

Moo

Not OP but when worked for them we did sell some condiments in bulk. You just had to talk to manager, ours sold it for cost+15%

Why are the burgers so small and limp and disappointing? Why can't they be more like the ones in the ads?

because fuck you thats why, make your own fucking burger then.

crew member here.

got the times down to 110 the other day. ASK ASK TELL IS STUPID. they forget what they ordered 35 seconds ago?

When is the best shift to steal bags of beef patties?
Really busy or graveyard?

I always assumed that was to help you guys not fuck up the order.

really busy

is the Grand Mac good? how much does it cost compared to the big mac?

How popular are mcnuggies compared to burgers? What are the most and least popular items?

why do you waste your money at sound go round?

half the time its grill's fault. but miscommunications do happen.

OP when I go to get cheeseburgers, I always order it with no mustard to ensure I get fresh ones

Am I even ensuring that I get fresh cheeseburgers?

Grand Mac was the Big Mac.

grand mac has 1/4th lbs beef. big mac has regular beef patty size used for cheeseburgers n sich

what do you think off all day breakfast

I never ate any kind of fastfood before
Do you people really spit or do weird stuff to food? I don't mean that I'm not eating because of this, but curious.

at the one I work at it's 6-1 meat

but 6-1 meat is less than 4-1 right? 1/6th of lbs is less than 1/4th yet the grand mac patties seem almost as big as QTR's

R u autistic?

>Formic acid
The only reason I know this is because the Ant-people race in DnD are called Formians.

Oldfag here. When I was in my teens/college I ate McDonalds a few times a month. Now if I eat it I feel like garbage within an hour and have liquid shits.

tl;dr don't eat McD's after age 25.

/brofist

I'm 27 and I eat MickeyDicks whenever I feel like it. I don't feel like it that often, but my point is you just have a weak digestive system.

Nigger, this isn't a fucking joke. I know the whole bullshit "yeah lets keep these old ass cheeseburgers so we can send them out" game.

No, he's doing it right. If you want to ensure you aren't getting a burger that's been under a heat lamp for 20 minutes, omit an ingredient from the order. It forces them to make something fresh.

Once again, D&D saves the day.

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING PICKLES

the beef is only a portion part of the burger. if they over make food, that means you get left overs. BUT MY FRIEND, if they have a no musterd cheeseburger left over, that you my friend, regardless of if u want a fresh one, youll get an old one with no mustard. So just ask that you want the meat well done.

McManager taking over. The new sandwiches the Grand Mac and Mac Jr. use the new 6-1 patties, however when getting the Grand Mac as it has two 6-1 patties, you are infact getting one third pound of beef, which is infact more than a single quarter pounder. The meal for that (atleast in my store) is only 50c more than the bigmac, so you're better off getting them.

maybe you're just a bitch

same for me

At what point did something in your life go wrong?

Well you may still be okay at 27. My point is, after 30 I tried to stick to healthy eating, so my system really doesn't like it when I chuck junk food in there.

Condiments are irrelevant, McDonalds builds all their sandwiches to order. Thats different from cooking to order. McDonald's beef patties all have a shelf life of 15 minutes before they're supposed to be thrown out. Everything else has either the same amount of time or more. Grilled chicken can sit for an hour, grilled onions for two.

nigger whaaaat.

So they have cheeseburgers that have like "no ketchup" "no mustard" "no onion" like all ready to go?

Can confirm that's not true, at least at my store.
If you want a fresh burger you would want to either ask for it fresh, or ask for no salt on the burger then they have to make new ones. Otherwise, we just don't put mustard on the bun and use old ass patties

It's the sodium fucking you up. Enjoy kidney failure later in life and high blood pressure.

Maybe. Or maybe I'm not an obese loser whose massive frame requires millions of calories a day just to operate.

No. Burger King does. See But if you want a fresh patty, just ask, they'll make it. Or request no salt on the patty just to be sure yes.

formic

Only if the cooks fuck up an order and there's one left over

is there some official rule or policy against allowing people to walk thru the drive thru?

Did you see The Founder starring Michael Keaton?

I saw it last night. Pretty good T.B.Q.H.

no but if there is a customer that left or didnt have enough money, and then you come in, and ask for something, the grill is gonna make it anyway. but the person getting the food can if they in a hurry, grab an left over no ketchup burger left by x circumstances.

Yes.

I've been meaning to

No I know, that's why I'm suggesting people stop eating it.

THIS. Those motherfuckers closing the inside early and then having the drive thru open when I don't have a car.

So, how's that liberal arts degree treating ya?

Its unlikely though that there will be special sandwiches left over generally. Additionally you can check the ticket slip on top to verify the number.

Why is there a rule against walking through a drive thru?

Pretty sure it's a safety issue.

You have to be on four wheels. If they deny you service on four wheels you can sue them. No joke.

good point.

That it might be some seedy character looking to fuck your day up.

Yeah that sucks. I remember one of the McDonalds in my city let us walk up to the drive through drunk as fuck. This was around 2001 though, so maybe the rules were different then

This is false. I went through in a shopping cart once and they still denied us.

this

And there wouldn't be a seedy character from inside a car? What difference would it make?

Was someone pushing?

Its a safety security issue for both the employees and the customers. Customers so that they don't get run over because of us, and employees so that they are not in as easy a threat range be it being attacked, or having someone attempt to jump inside and steal the drawer out of the register when it opens.

This. well, at least the part about the 'spitting' urban legend. What say you, OP?

Protip: skateboards have four wheels.

Failing that, have someone push you through in a shopping cart.

They can identify you easily with your car plates, with a person? Not so much.

Nigga asking the real questions

I have had customers through on motorcycles, bicycles, or even on horseback. Just no walk ups.

Well yeah. We had two people in the cart to try and trigger the weight censor at Taco Bell once.

Got any interesting stories about customers?

You have to be able to move on those four wheels with just the wheels. Are you retarded? Are you OP?

WE HAVE FULL HOUSE YOU BETTER ANSWER OP

Have you ever had sex with another co worker

And a bike, skateboard, etc carries the same identifiable weight?

Depends on the area, some more urban areas will allow it, sub urban and rural will not. People will be people, but sub urban and rurals will typically be more strict / wary of their customers.

Calm down, I was kidding little buddy.