Good riddance, filthy nigger

Good riddance, filthy nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
time.com/4508889/presidential-debate-1970s-bias-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Implying Trump doesn't act more like a chimp than Obama ever could.

R u happy buying tampons the size of your dildo

too bad for you history will view him as one of the best presidents of this century. Especially with the cartoon character in charge now.

The government is monitoring your online activity traineddog.club

Sounds like you need a safe space.

As if Drumpf is any better.

FYI both Obamas are highly fucking educated. You work part time at John Deer. No hate on John Deer or community colleges or anything, but to talk shit about PhD negroes while you suck at life and make minimum wage and fuck your uncle is a bit of a reach.

and you just like to hang out with losers?

word. obama was head of the harvard law review. that's not handed up to anyone.

dank facebook memes

its almost like my feed is filled with redneck trailer trash

What? His legacy is being erased. His presidency was the first time in history America didn't reach 3% GDP growth. He prioritized giving everyone health care over having good health care.

No Trump is an orangutan

what are they gonna do? arrest you for calling obama a nigger,i dont think so

>highly educated

>black

you cant have both,hes as stupid as the rest of his supporters

Meh, Thomas Sowell is a stand up nigga

HOLY FUCKING TOP KEK
MEIN SIDES....

Zing

His legacy is Donald J Trump

After he successfully carried out two full terms as president. I doubt Trump will even finish his first.
Go suck a dick you racist cuck.

good health care?
compared to whom exactly?
>tfw every other g8 nation has universal health care
>why doesnt the US you ask? thanks in large part to simps like this flaming retard
do the gene pool a favor and neck yourself

Plenty of highly educated negroes.
To call Michelle a gorilla is below you.
It really is. When our parents and grandparents look like related we should probably not make fun of Michelle Obama's toned arms and terminal degree.

Good health care is everyone having heath care. The first steps to being equal to other nations universal health care is doing what he did which is now being reversed.

you cant fix these faggots they are all simps and retards. all you can do is point them to /pol since they clicked on the wrong board

Speaking of which he sperg out again today. Started saying the only reason he lost the popular vote was because there was an illegal voter conspiracy.

He's in plenty of shitty company

Lel tumblr is leaking

Not to mention that the Bushes did the same thing. All the presidents, regardless of party, kiss Saudi ass. Trump will too, but it looks like he already is.

?

>WAAAAAAHHHHH SOMEONE IS QUESTIONING MY RACISM WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

Calm down user just go get your red hat so and hug it, it always calms you down when people disagree with you.

Those are supposed to be negatives?

Have they not yet taught you proper sentence structure in your 4th grade class? You capitalize the words at the beginning of sentences. Now get off mommy's computer, your chicken tendies are ready.

If if if if if um um if if if if um red line um um um if if if if if if if if um um um um um um um um

But he was the first house nigga in office so he'll go down in history

Now who the fuck taught tumblr how to use maymay arrows?

I'm sure Melania is not a mail-order Russian bride.

"I'm 12 and this is my first shoop."
Dafuq. Obama always spoke smooth as fuck. If anyone was a stuttering mess, it was Dubya. Or are you too young to remember who that is?
He was president before Obama and was almost as embarrassing as Trump.

I never understood why so many people think he's a great speaker. Then I realized it's just because they're liberals.

Yeah, but she's a trap.

You cant play both sides, is she too sexy or too ugly? You are fucking retarded bro.

#getyourgrubbyhandsoutofmypocket
how about:
#comeupwithabetterfacebookpagefaggot

Yeah that's why we do it..... I can smell your nigger ass through my computer monitor.

Same could be said for the Orange nigger we have now that uses made-up words like "bigly"

Spoken like a lazy nigger. We the people that worked already had insurance for us and our family's. He made us pay for you welfare parasites. Young healthy people that didn't need to buy insurance they could just go to a walk in clinic whenever they got sick are now forced to buy insurance pay monthly premium and if they don't they get fined at the end of the year. It's basically Social Security the younger paying for the old and sick.

And the fine that you were paying at the end of the year would be going toward all the other little boys like you who would go to the emergency room after breaking their arm falling out of the bed of their pickup truck when uncle Royce was driving drunk taking you to "work".
The world runs on health insurance. You should change that or stfu

I personally think one more dead grunt
would be no big deal compared to an intelligent upper class woman like Michelle.

I feel like Trump uses "vote fraud" and "fake news" as excuses a lot too. Lately also "alternative facts."

What about this one?

I don't get how someone could look at trump's picks and not start to put the pieces together. We're about to get fucked in the ass by corporate america in a v formation

Look I understand you didn't make it out of Middle School but that's no excuse Tyrone or Shaniqua. I had insurance so when I went to the emergency room I paid for it. Try again nigger

>Being this retarded

Niggers like you are the reason we HAD to elect Trump

Fucking Tillerson. Fucking RICK PERRY.
Why can't republicans fucking invest in smart new energy sources. Fossil fuels are 20th century shit.

If Wall Street had allowed Bernie Sanders to win the primary he would have convinced you to be a Social Democrat in 20 seconds. You know how I know that? Because trumpfags are snowflakes that need attention.

Radical leftist here and I agree with this.
Fuck Hillary.

>trumpfags are snowflakes that need attention.

Wait
Holy shit
I cant even
The irony
Holy clusterfuck my sides

is this coming from a Shillary safespace dweller pro feminism marxist SJW?
Get the fuck out utter faggot

See?

JEWS!!

Obama must of had a 3rd term in office between Carter and Reagan and deregulated the banks himself, clearly not his predecessors

>that is fake news

Fuck this KFC eating Nigger with his fucking Grape drink and water Mellon! Go back to Africa Nigger

black people have white palms....

Except as far back as 1973.

time.com/4508889/presidential-debate-1970s-bias-donald-trump/

Hes been accused all his life. He even went to court over illegal racist practices.

>not all conservatives are racist
>every conservative Ive met is racist
Ok