>What the fuck happen to Sup Forums?

Fag's like you LOL XD

Ugh, could you please fuck off with the slurs

never been told that before lol. But thanks I guess, I like sticking it out

I love attention give me attention

It looks soft and moist. no homo

ok

Shut up nigger

I'm a Male to Female Trans who's been on hormones for coming up to a year now (although with lots of issues with dosages having gaps and shit due to shitty parents/self medicating and the government deciding to randomly confiscate my hormones) Although I'm really not making any attempt to pass as a girl i that. so take from it what you will lol.

thank u papa

Are you a bitch or a nigga?

Male 2 Female deeeeewd

roast my dad

Yo, crazy-eyes. You still lurking around? I wasn't done taking out my neckbearded frustration on you.

Also, this thread really does belong in /soc/

Cringe

He looks like the old guys in doujins that get to fuck traps. 10/10 dad

Give it to me b

tell me about bane

Merry-christmas-the-only-gift-you-got-this-year-was-the-expiration-on-the-restraining-order-you-poor-fashion-sense-having-onision-looking-degenerate/10

Toss me another bone and I'll chew it up for you. I can only rag on your poor life choices for so long before I start running out of steam. Frankly, I'm surprised you're still here--but I'm quessing with that plain-jane disposition and lack of any evident personality beyond pointless masochism, this is the most attention you've gotten in a while.

Really though, I can only do so much with two pictures.

Better than looking at the furry traps on every other thread. 6'5 here boys.

Too lazy to insult you. You're ten years too old for that pube-beard and twenty too old for that poorly-done twink haircut. That dead look in your eyes combined with what little fashion sense you have tells me you're gonna be famous one day--but probably as a child molester or mall shooter.

Work on your eyebrows, maybe add some color to your wardrobe, and it wouldn't kill you to smile a bit.

Potential/10

B a s i c
B i t c h

Tits or seriously gtfo..

what the fuck is that shit around your neck faggot

Take off your glasses...and your clothes

Oh, right. Forgot you guys don't know what girlfriends are. Yeah, that mythical creature gave me it.

I really hope you know you have attention issues

Timestamp

Linkin park/10
The fact that you might actually live in sunny fuckin' florida and still look like an extra from one of the later twilight movies tells me more than those stupid bent-frame glasses and tryhard scowl ever could.

Respectable-young-man-under-that-mop-and-pubestache/10

FUCKING CALL ME NOW

>girlfriend

yeah no,

>Boyfriend
is more like it

why the fuck are you wearing it, you literally look like a buttpounder with that shit

holy shit kill yourself.

Tits.

Raised-a-degenerate-and-hasn't-yet-grown-up/10

agreed, you look like a total faggot with that shit out. atleast put it IN your t-shirt when your gf's not around.
- the Mtf Faggot

Not actually me/10. Bump

Actually I downloaded tinder yesterday. My need for constant attention is being satisfied. :)

Just got the glasses recently, but sure user.

Definitely not you

Boner

1, just got off of work
2, Yes I've lived in Florida all my life
3, Literally just shaved the disgusting mustache off again. I hate it too.

Now go a little down south please

show dick

Something-something-something cock-hungry fridge-lookin' basic bitch. If that's the only correction you're gonna make, I'm gonna have to assume everything else I said was spot-on. I'm running pretty dry on insults tbh. Genuinely curious now. If you can get your validation much easier from tinder, why waste your time on here? Unless you're literally that vain.

You look like a normie faggot.

Yeah, maybe another day, buddy.

I am.

trips

delivar

I went on here because I didn't have any new replies within the last hour
Way too long

Checked.
Also, good on ya for getting that shit off. I'm not joking about that haircut, though. Pretty sure 9 of the last 10 school shooters have been rockin' that do, muchacho. Unless you're the shoot-em-up type, you'd benefit greatly from turning that rag into something a little more mature. Then again, you don't really strike me as the mature type.

deliver, fagit

Micropenis/10

Thats a new one

That fucking necklace keep it. You'll feel ridiculous when she dumps you, but you'll just deny it.. you'll cry, holding it in your hands like it's a diamond.

Roast me faggots.

I'm getting it cut soon.
Working on it. Just fucking beat my meat like an hour ago so give me a god damn second.

Why the fuck do you have a shower scrunchy on your head?

>Pound-My-Butt-Please-Daddy hairstyle

>Wings tattooed on wrist

If I was your hand, I would want to fly away too.

Sup Forums doesn't have a face, newfag.

The shameless narcissism, my god. Hell of a pair of ovaries on you to just admit that you're literally that desperate for attention. 'Course, now I'm just feeding right into that. I mean, I guess any news is good news when when you get passed over on the daily like a fuckin' Jewish Sunday brunch.

Why not /soc/? Why ask for roasts and not just tease desperate neckbeards like I'm sure you do irl?

> Yeah, I'm pretty much out of insults.

YOUR MOM

Op why did you put up a pic of Jarrod Alonge?

Takes you an hour to re-up? Maybe think about your dad's lovemaking to get you in the mood again.

Plz

Who? No, thats me just after christmas

Roasttt mee ugly cunts

I bet you couldn't find out where I live with my pic fag

Nice Mjolnir. You asatru?

After googling, I don't really see the resemblance.

lower my self esteem
:^)

Roast me you ugly fucks

yep, Hail Aesir

>Sup Forums doesn't have a face, newfag.
Where did this say anything about finding you?

Listen here, you fucking macklemore's-gayer-cousin-looking motherfucker. The only thing that you're missing to fit the "kicked-out-of-every-nightclub-and-fine-dining-restaurant-in-the-state-'cause-I-keep-picking-fights-with-the-staff" stereotype is the gauges, macbook pro, and 1/2lb of roofies you most definitely keep "for a good time," you pretentious-looking fuckbasket.

You keep a nice bathroom, though. Your mother clean it for you?

Because. Aren't we both amused now? I know I am.

Thats a dude in a wig

Ah, a bitch nigga.

Nice hail!

Rate/roast me Sup Forums

post dem boi poosi

146 1898 7931461898793590 590

Do they not have soap or shampoo where you live?

Those snapchat filters make even pretty girls look stupid. And you're not pretty

Nice dubs.

Dike.

you got it, nigga
am trap, and yes you're gay if you like it

Fam that doesn't make sense

You know, I can't decide what's lower at first glance: your pre-existing self esteem, or the bar you've set for yourself with that "notice me, I'm not like other girls" hair color. I'm not surprised there's colorful blocks and children's toys behind you--you've got to have the iq of a fucking dachsund to think in any way that that shirt or that hair color is doing you ANY favors, girl.
> Ironic that you've got the dog filter on, isn't it?

Fr tho, Nice eyes, cute smile, ditch the filters, and I swear to god if you have a cock, I'm going to hang myself with a rope made from that wad of gum you call hair.

Noooooo, I have a BF user

So many traps here. You had me fooled in that first pic though

You're not even a good trap, not passable. terrible makeup skills, too.

LMAO GET CUCKED