Rate the cock please

Rate the cock please

Not to point out the obvious,

Its tiny as fuck

Wait are you serious?

3/10. 4/10 if it would hit my prostate, but probably too small to do that.

7 1/4inch. Opinions

Op 4/10
Different pic or ruler could help your cause lol

Definitely doesn't look 7 inches, but I'll give it a 7/10.

Rate mine?

For a twink, cute, 10/10.

tiny/10 would never rawdog. maybe with a cock sleave to make you bigger you infant.
mushroom/10 How do you continue on with life you mario dick motherfucker. just end it.

albino/10 wtf is your dick doing? Are you trying to cum into your own mouth faggot? Sunlight motherfucker, get some you zombie looking bitch.

I feel like shit
I honestly think I'm killing myself ...

I had no idea I was this bad

Its definitely not worth killing yourself over, love. Just shave it, firstly. There's nothing more unappealing about a small dick then a small, hairy dick. If it hits my prostate, then you're good, because it at least looks like you were cut well so its aesthetically nice to look at. Plus, you can get good at foreplay too.

Op. I think part of the reason is thenpic. Really dark and shadowy. Try shaving your pubis to less than a half inch. Ideally about a 1/4. Then take a new pic. I bet you'll get better results and it'll look bigger

Even if I shave, it's still small... I measured and it's only 6 inches

Time to get some big dicks in here.
Here's mine. Guess size within quarter inch for mkre pics.

What about this?

R8?

Are you fucking stupid? 5.5 inches is the average size. You're literally .5 inches above average, saying you want to kill yourself, love? The pubic hair makes it look smaller. Shave it off.

It's hardly any at all and I never have sex so I don't really keep up with it a lot. Shaving won't make a huge difference since no bush is there now

Very difficult to take this pic lmao. You can at least see its 7inch

The point is that you're size is fine. If you shaved, it would not only *look* bigger, but be more pleasing to look at. You don't have to worry about anything or kill yourself.

I'd suck it / 10

I can see you're stretching it, and I can't see the base.

Just shave it down to .25 anyways. You are who you are so embrace that. Don't let other people put you down for who you are. I know that's cheese but it's a good way to live. Once you have sex you'll realize it's not a huge deal. Just make sure you look good down there

cool wheres the rest of it?

Stretching it? I'm just trying to hold the god damn ruler and my dick steady to attempt a photo lmao

Take a picture with it side by side for comparison. Doesn't have to be exact, I just call bs.

7.3 inches
8.3/10

guess/rate me

7.7 is what I actually am, but close enough.

I'd guess 6.5, but it's impossible to judge from the angle.
I don't rate, cuz I'm straight. Barzzzz.

You're "straight" but posting dick pics for a bunch of gays. but post more

Looks easy to suck. Don't know if it'd be worth to take it in my ass.

Idk is this any better

Yeah well I'm killing myself since I can't fucking fix my length

Sorry don't know why it's Horizontal

Small cock inbound...

are you gay or straight?

Hey hey hey, posting pics isn't gay. I'm a rapper.

I'm annoyed that this is the third onahole I've had to buy in 2 months, they're all too small and I fucking rip them.

9/10
Jesus Christ. 10/10
7/10
8/10, would be 9 if you're head looked better with the rest of the skin / wasn't a shroom
8.5/10, shave
Not small at all. Would be a 9-9.5 if shaved.
Is... is that all of it?

mission to mars pencil dick/10

This looks like a good pic. Easy to suck and good enough to rub the pspot.

Lmao.
The fact that you rated that fucking defomed thing 10/10 loses your rating validity.

The fact you wouldn't makes you a faggot. The curve isn't much a of a problem if he knows how to use it.

?

Small cock inbound.

Straight

You are literally the worst judge.
To everyone who he rated, don't take it seriously. He literally rated the worst ones the highest.

You'd have to use a protractor and formulas to get that thing into anything. Disgusting.

Don't listen to this shit taste virgin faggot.

Yea well when he rated mine a 9 I knew something was up.

What's your opinion then?

unfortunate and has my sympathy/10

Dw man fuck sympathy I'm an heroing tomorrow afternoon :( fuck living a cruel existence

Exactly. It's obvious his ratings are skewed.

you'll be fine. As long as the girl gets her clit played with she likes anything inside of her. I've had a girl cum with just a mascara tube and some good thumb work on her fun button.

Then one of you guys rate them

>I have shit taste
>anyone who doesn't match my taste is a terrible judger
Ok buddy I see you are a paid and professional Sup Forums cock rater I'll leave you to it

Probably
7.5/10, a bit hairy.
8/10, curve is meh, I don't like clean shaves. Especially when not white.
9/10, not consistent width, but thick af.

The rest were laughable, out of the ones he rated.

>he gave the mushroom with the choking dick and bush picture a 9/10
Oh am laffen

ill bite...

rate it and check em.

1/?

As opposed to right angle penises and pencil dicks. Mfw.

Ahh wy you talking shit about my dick dog :(

2/?

btw im a fat guy with a big dick we are so rare

> curve makes a monster inch uncut cock that looks hydrated bad
Kill yourself my shit taste man

Honestly none of ours look that good. All the fat ones look deformed, all the long ones are to skinny. So I don't think any of ours deserve over 7.5

3/?

Curves are fine, when they bend it's gross. There's a strict difference. His looks broken.

what the fuck is this???????

4/?

balls

its a dick, only bigger

5/?

R8