Why in 2017 do girls still not have equal rights to men? It's absurd

Why in 2017 do girls still not have equal rights to men? It's absurd.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/sc0tt-point/nba-youngboy-ft-kodak-black-we-always-working-snippet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because its 2016

Yes, it's actually pretty fucking bizarre how men ended up being less powerful than women nowadays. But that's how bitches are. Give them a finger and they'll bite the whole arm.

yea yea... whatever nigga,
Check out my mixtape yo this shit is lit!!!
soundcloud.com/sc0tt-point/nba-youngboy-ft-kodak-black-we-always-working-snippet

Men caused this. Men are to blame.

This is why the man was always in control.

IT WORKED
T

W
O
R
K
E
D

is there more of her from this thats hot AF

dump more so we may fap to her in glory user

I'm genuinely baffled what the Women's March was about. Abortion rights?

Women in general have been more powerful than men in general for centuries now. Society at large is just too blinded by gynocentrism and apex fallacy to notice the mountains of male corpses it's built upon.

They wanted a woman in power and have been bitterly upset ever since the non-liberal states voted Trump. They still keep saying Hillary won the popular vote but these retards don't realize most of those votes came from shitty liberal rich states like New York and California.

they only march and act like raging cunts in countries they have equal rights in

don't have the guts to go to the middle east and demand shit

because they are mentally and physically inferior

get out

Faggot

She's pretty cute for a feminist. She's only 18 so it's probably only a matter of time.

because they're not men I dont have the right to let a kid suck on my nipples what about that op ?

brofist! dump her bro I want to inseminate this feminist

user i wanna nut it all over her plz continue

>Men allowed this. Men are to blame.
ftfy

>most of those votes came from shitty liberal rich states like New York and California.
correct.

>Abortion rights?
no that was sufficiently settled back in the 70s. It has only come back repeatedly for the sake of distraction.

EVER DANCE WITH THE DEVIL IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT?!!

Yet Hillary and her family have been implicated in a larger number of sexual assaults than Trump has even been accused of...

Because, on average, women are lesser physically and mentally than men.

>no that was sufficiently settled back in the 70s. It has only come back repeatedly for the sake of distraction.

Then what the fuck? I think it must have been about how Trump has been quoted to be anti-abortion. Otherwise all I keep hearing about how women want socialized birth control, even prescriptions paid for.

she reminds me of pic related

and dolan

Do you know anything about hackers? Can you jam with the console cowboys in cyberspace? Never experienced the new wave? Next wave? Dream wave? OR cyberpunk?

That's her best feature...her smile. I thought feminists were supposed to be fat, ugly girls with thick rimmed glasses.

Just blame it on the muslims and move on

Of course they would want that for free...
Shit, men don't get condoms paid for by the gov.

Personally I don't know why they are doing this.

but they don't have to deal with this. They don't have their women constantly playing the victims and trying for more power and greater rights.

Of course that isn't much of a benefit weighed against their innumerable failures.

Because they haven't earned them?

>they don't have to deal with this

Well no shit, they're muslims?

They don't have equal because they have exceeded the rights of the rest of the population.

>Why in 2017 do girls still not have equal rights to men? It's absurd.

I know. Women have more rights than men.

It's absurd. I thought they wanted equality?

I guess not.

Fuck this I'm moving to Russia. One of the few countries left on earth where Men are celebrated and respected and gays and trannies are punished for fucking up the simplest thing in life: fucking the right sex and being the right gender.

Also note Russian women are hot as fuck.

Russia also despises any drug users. Better say goodbye to your weed.

"the right" as in what the bible tells what right is? fuck out of here dimwit

seriously user
what rights exactly do they not have?

[Citation Needed]

No.. "right" as in science. Dick goes inside pussy. Have your parents given you the talk yet?

Men need a march. But instead of a march it should be a riot and rape fest

And why do women still think they're people its absurd

does her shirt say "eat pussy"?

fucking feminist are retarded i swear.

why does her face look like shes five thousand?

man women age like shit.

They do. Piss off.

its all the glitter.
It gets into pores and makes lines far more pronounced than they would normally be.

"Swine" is the only word that comes to mind when I see a screeching fat bitch bitching about "women and equal rights"
I find that women should have a few more rights than men when it comes to pregnancy,but nothing more

this has to be shooped. G is pure

To bitch about Trump being inaugurated
They want WWIII or something,dunno

That is one hot model.

They do have all the same rights.

Take any western history 101 class at your local college, some examples you can look up and read about, Helen of troy,Grace O'Malley, Cartimandua was Queen of the Brigantes. Honestly Ancient history is is by far the most transparent when it comes to the ways people interact with each other.

Perhaps that there are so many women who believe there are some rights they don't yet have speaks volumes of whether women needed rights at all.

because a girl is not a legal adult and a man is

men are ruled by their dicks, and guess who rule their dicks?

>Why in 2017 do girls still not have equal rights to men?
Name one right than men have, that women do not, in the West.