A very attractive girl I know in RL matched with me on Bumble...

A very attractive girl I know in RL matched with me on Bumble. She sent me the first message last night around 9pm (funny gift that basically said "hello"). I replied back around 10:30pm. Basically said hey, how are you and complimented her.

It's been 24 hours later and she hasn't replied.
I should note we went to high school together (a very long time ago) and added to each other on fb years ago. According to fb she hasn't signed on in 23 hours.

I thought about mesaaging her on FB but saw I sent a series of cringey messages to her in 2009 and don't want her to re-read those.

What do?

Should I wait until tomorrow and give her my number on bumble and tell her to text me?

Let it go bro, the ball is in her court now. If she likes you, she will reply.

This

Ok. Basically all I said was

"Heeeey . I love your hat. You look baller. How are you?"

I complimented her because she posted shit on instagram about how people should give out compliments etc....

Fuck. This girl is really hot. I tried to talk to her in HS years ago and she was actually really nice to me but I quit talking to her cause I trhought I had 0 chance.

Moved out of town and saw she matched with me (I have the pro version) and matched with her back. Then she followed up and messaged me first (on bumble girls have to message first)...

So yeah... she is really hot..

You suggest I just wait? Don't follow up and give her my number?

Only put one e in hey for women you are actually interested in. More than one means you just want booty. Never have I received "heey" "heeey" etc where they weren't drunk af or after ass

Find Tucker Max podcast. Start from the beginning.

Then what the fuck do I do? She is pretty hot. Should I give her my number?

bullshit user you gotta be forceful with this chick, the respond to strength. Dont let up bro what have you got to lose. spam her with messages until you get closure!

I'm not sure I've ever met a girl who looked forward to being called a baller but you can probably recover if you don't get insecure and spam her with shit. people are busy. give it time

This is all the direction you need to succeed.

tell her you have suicidal thoughts and she will be forced to respond, and you will probably get that sympathy pooe

poon

>gift

How much time should I double text her? It has already been 24 hours. Like I said, she matched me (I saw her in my queue and accepted).

Then she sent me the first message... I wrote what I said about... 24 hours later no reply. Also says she hasn't signed in on fb in 23 hours.

What should I follow up with in my next text to her?

You don't directly complement a woman off the rip beta boi

I meant to add I don't want to message her on FB. But I don't know how often she checks Bumble etc. Just so happen we were already "friends".

Just whenever I checked our FB chat I saw a cringey set of messages from 2009 (nothing bad). So I'd probably hit her back up on Bumble over FB.

But I dunno what the best medium is...

the flow of conversation should be her (if she started, you, her, you etc. If she's got something better to do, fuck it. if she wants to talk she'll talk. don't overthink it. for the love of god don't spam her

well, i wont ever compliment her again. what should be my next move?

Poor, poor AFC. You didn't establish value right away. Now you might as well use your hand because kino is out of the question, peacock next time with a scarf made out of her hair.

Ok. I guess if she hasnt been on FB in 23 hours and her last reply was around that time period she probably is busy. How long should I give it to to follow up with her? Also, what should my follow up even be? I'm kind of acting fast because my ex is suppose to be in town Sunday and has been gone several months and will want to see me so I'll need to be juggling. I want to follow up with this girl. esp since she goes waay back

If she doesn't reply.. and it's been a while.

Say "I hope you didn't die haha or something"

Then if she replies, say her text or call me @ ****

If she doesnt reply or text or call, unmatch move on. Dont sweat it.

Moron, did you not catch what I just told you you do not directly compliment a woman if that is true then it means you indirectly compliment a woman. Do not contact this woman again if she contacts you then you have a chance move on

For example instead of saying the gay thing you did about her hat you should have said something like hey where do I get a hat like that? Do you think it would look as good on me?

With online dating never start with a question like you did. Never ask a question until they do.

I typed a bunch of shit then hit the back button on my browser.

Good advice. Too bad I didn't know this prior. Now what do you recommend?

Good advice.

Like I said... I sent really cringey shit to her in 2009 and I suppose that didn't phase her. She must have found me attractive enough to match with me knowing we were FB friends and the like,

A good opener that worked for me when I was using Tinder, just about every girl responded and would at least get a number.

"I bet we'd get along great"

Also, I used to try to hit on her in HS but was too much of a pussy. I only spot to her in gym class. She seemed to treat me really nice back then and back of my mind I thought I had a chance but I told myself I didn't and then at some poitn quit talking to her entirely.

Now I have a chance again. If she hasn't been on FB in 23 hours and her last message to me was around that time period maybe she really is busy.

Guys, not doing me any help about what I SHOULD have sent her. That was 24 hours ago.

What should I do NOW? When should I follow up and what do I saw when I follow up?

Both we're me. Thanks. Not much you can do man.

Before the timer runs out you can say "I hope you didn't die"

You have to know what you want from this. You just trying to fuck, or date..

Friendly reminder that asking Sup Forums for advice about women is the dumbest thing you can possibly do in this situation.

/thread

I'm leaning more towards fuck. When when would you send the message you suggested?

I dont know how much she signs on FB but it says she last been on messenger 23 hours ago.

Fuck. I knew I should have responded on Bumble when she wrote me at 9pm. I was just an idiotic waiting until 10:30pm last night.

I think now we both replied to each other the message wont dissappear uless one of us blocks or unmatches each other.

Also keep in mind, that maybe half the girls that use these tinder like apps are not looking for anything other than an ego boost. Don't take anything personal.

Admit you failed and your crying Ober spilt milk, pining over this bitch makes you weak. You contact her and you've validated this to her guy. Just imagine right now she's blowing some other guy and you should be fucking some other strange. Because she probably is.

yeah but i know this girl in RL. otherwise i wouldnt care cause im used to them not responding.

If you are trying to fuck, you want to meet within a day or so of first talking.

Like I said get her on the phone call asap arrange where to meet. if shes not down move on.

If she is great, meet her, shes gonna shit test you on the phone btw. But prepare for the LMR when you meet. Just be cool, don't be needy.

You gotta be as if you are the prize.

Once you do that get back to yours or her place.

ill follow up once more nothing to lose.

i think what ill do is wait until tomorrow night and text her something like

"You can text me at ......" and then leave it there. Cut to the chase. I think that'll be better than the "Hope you didn't die" comment. Either she'll follow up or she won't.

Idiot. You're as clumsy as you are stupid. That's a Surefire way to make sure she never contact you again.

You don't know this girl not anymore get over it

2 questions...

How do I get past LMR? I had that happen last girl I was with. She had her shirt off, bra on, wouldn't let me take it off but let me fondle her breast. Kept taking her boob out but she didn't want to go further. So she let me sleep in her bed with her but nothing else... was weird..

Why is

"Text me "

Worse than

"Hope you didn't die haha."

That sounds clingy. Mine sounds assertive.

You think this beta could pass a shit test? Lmao yeah right

He can at least try. Better to fail than not try.

Then what do you recommend?

>She mesaaged me
>I wrote what I said about
>24 hours later

Now what?

Which is why you will never pass the s*** test women want reassurance that you don't just want sex idiot...even if you do... no both responses are stupid and gay and guaranteed to make her run further away then you've already pushed her you have a 3 day window if she contacts you within 3 days then you know she's interested if you respond first it shows you're desperate.

Also worth noting the capture for this post was dead end

Start making out, start rubbing her pussy with her pants on. See where that goes.

Honestly man it's a lost cause most likely, shes either interested or not.

Yes "text game" is important but that wont change everything.

Ok, so what I gather from this is to not contact her to next 3 days.

Also, that if I contact her first then it shows I'm desperate and low value.

If it goes 3 days and she hasn't wrote me back, then should I reach out to her? If so, how long and what do I say?

You've gotten all your answers...

You are caring way to much.

Well the girl I mentioned that gave me LMR is over with. But I'll keep that in mind. She was giving me resistance in several ways but would let me fondle/lightly kiss her/she moaned when I massaged/kissed her next but no sex... Whatever done with that one. Just dont wanna fuck this new one up.

She might be shit testing me now. I'll give it at least 3 days. If she doesn't respond by say, Friday I'll write her. What exactly? I have no idea.

you already fucked up by complimented her. sorry lad its over

I mean shes probably not interested if she doesn't reply by then.

But like I said you can say anything really.

I always unmatched if they didn't respond in 24 hours.

But you can tell her to Text or call you... It's best to get them on the voice call asap if you're trying to fuck.

Here's what you need to do to establish your value. Go find another woman and learn to communicate with her. Go out and talk to as many women as you can doesn't have to be about anything in particular doesn't have to be asking them out or anything sexual you need to get over this obvious lack of ability to communicate with women. You need to have a number of women you can pull from to hang out with. If this woman you're interested in then contacts you you say oh I'm going out with XYZ girl why don't we hang out the day after. Even if XYZ girl maybe doesn't exist. If she doesn't respond within the three days contact her and give a goodbye response something reinforcing you have a positive value in such a way that it implies that you don't need her.

Be warned it is the nature of women that they are informants that is to say information gatherers learn to tell the truth in a way of a omission without lying.

Women want what they can't have and they will go after it viciously

ok ill just jump out my window now

Dipshit, we are giving you solid gold nuggets dumbass take some f****** notes this is valuable information that we are dropping on you you're not going to get this anywhere else get over this dumb b**** I was even nicer in my last reply

Ok, I will see what she does within the next 2 days. Maybe she is busy as shit. I don't know.

When she matched with me it took her almost 12 hours to send the first reply. I figured time would run out and we'd unmatch. She hasn't been on FB in 24 hours (again I never talk to her / stalk her on FB so I don't know her behavior). I'll just not reply back a few days.... See what she does with my last message. If by Friday night she doesn't reply, I'll text her simply "You can text me " and then never write her again, unless she responded.

Talk to your other matches. Don't get hung up on one girl.

Don't waste your time.

The ones that want to meet will want to talk and plan a meet up.

That, is why you fail

ok good idea. just i wanted to fuck this girl in HS and here years and years later we match and shes stil hot af

ok i just will never write her unless she responds to me next.

Not everybody logs onto their computers and looks at social media every day. It's true.

yeah just so happened even tho we matched on bumble im friends with her on fb and she hasn signed on in 23 hours on fb

I think you missed or didn't even pay attention to the point doing nothing makes you a beta fag, more than your normal betafagGieness

Move along. If she hasn't replied, you've been put on the back burner. Your odds of landing another girl are higher than landing her now.

There are 3 billion places to stick your dick in, go get another.

Don't matter man. She's the same as any other girl.

That another problem you got to fix.

You don't need anything from her.

Treat her the same as if she was a 6 or a 10.

Don't put her on a pedestal

ok ill wait 2-3 more days and then send her a hail mary text saying "Feel free to text me, I don't always check these things: " if that makes me beta then i no longer give a fuck because i see i have another match on tinder

You're asking Sup Forums for advice you already lost

He's right, you we're probably on the backburner since day one. Even if she messaged you first.

They pick the top matches and move from there.

youre right. i am putting her higher value cause i wanted to fuck her a loooong time agp and she is very hot. i was a nerd kid in HS and she was popular. she is still hot and guess she didnt care i was the nerd kid back then / now. i am told im a good looking guy but obvs im autistc

Do you ever Stop to Think?
Now you're giving me the impression that you're just out for attention

im used to being on the back burner. ill meet girls in RL and we got on GREAT. Theyll willingly give me their numbers and agree to hang out later. Some do follow up and at most kiss them when we meet up again to have them not contact me anymore.... or more lately they give me their number and then never want to hang out after a good first meet

I have some level of autism I think it's kind of a given on Sup Forums but it doesn't stop me from pulling any piece of ass I want.

Your new name is 23-hour boy

I was wondering if hes trolling lol.

A lot of this is basic shit.

They either want to meet or not.

im getting contradictory messages
>text her
>dont text her again you'll come off beta

i have no fucking idea what the right step is.

this is why ill text her in 2 days. just send her my number. i dont want to play games. if it makes me a beta then fuck it

It really dont matter man. You can do what you want.

She either likes you or don't.

But she will respond if she does...

nice trips. ok thanks man. im just freaking out.

we matched and 12 hours later she text me first. then she doesnt respond to my message on bumble and i see she hasnt been on fb in 23 hours

You're not thinking of what makes you have a higher value in her positioning that is what you're failing to recognize I have given you information on how to have the appearance of value appearance is nothing without substance however. You are not recognizing you're going to do this to every woman that you find attractive well guess what there's five billion beautiful women in the world and probably like two billion ugly ones. Problem is not the beautiful women or the ugly ones it's you you don't know your value you don't know your place and like these other guys are saying putting the pussy on the pedestal rub one out cry it out whatever just get over it get her out of your mind fixate on someone else or better yet learn to talk to someone else and when the time comes you will know what is right for you. I have this s*** down to a science I am a master at NLP I use it all day everyday in everything that I do. Gotta be bold man

Tell her you're a cuck and you have a black male friend with a 12" dick. And you would like to jack off to her while he's fucker her.

She will want to meet that night. .

Thanks brother. So, given what you said what is my follow up with this girl?

>Match
>12 hours later she messages me
>1.5 hours later I respond
>23 hours later she hasn't signed on to FB nor messaged me on bumble.
>Know her in RL
>Still unclear of next move
>New to this obvs

Google ross jefferies.

>ross jefferies.
ok

i will watch/read tomorrow gotta sleep soon

please tel me what my next best move is

Me tel u now

ok i gotcha ill message her friday

g'night

these guys giving you advice are some of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever seen. 51m, had more pussy than any of these gameplan following dumbbells.

The girl will either contact you again or not, but you need to stop thinking about it. you said your piece ande despite what these wannabe pissants tell you, there wasn't anything wrong with it.

I say whatever I feel like saying to women, as long as it's funny and interesting, and you act like you give zero fucks, it doesn't matter if you compliment her, or break any of the other made up robot rules these guys say you should follow.

just act like a human being with a life and a sense of humor, have a job, don't be hung up on any one woman, and above all, don't do this stupid game shit being touted by these twits. you'll get lots of pussy.

/thread