Quick rundown on them:

Quick rundown on them:
rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
in contact with aliens
rumoured to possess psychic abilities
control france with an iron fist
own castles and banks all over the world
direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

>200+ IQ
>Have plastic surgery that bad

Pick one

They became fluent in french in less than 48 hours.

Forced meme from Sup Forums sage and ignore and it'll go away.

IQ doesn't equal common sense, buttboi

Oh no, its the tap brothers!

They are French you fucking retard. They used to be on a sitcom! Fucking kill yourself and stop posting this meme you garbage spewing spastic.

It's not a meme if they rule the world friendo.

They don't run the world. They used to be on a shitty TV show. They write books. Ahh I like these guys. Sure surgery is over the top. But they're nowhere near as bad as your life making up retarded shit about them. For the final time kys.

Sounds like the bogpill is too big for you to swallow.

>he thinks they had plastic surgery
When you reach an enlightenment level such as them you change into something which is not understood by us simple humans we might even laugh about it, but we won't be laughing when they decide to end us as they do control the universe.

they will be around long after we are gone

even if all this is true
it has 0 implact on my life
why should i give a single fuck?

The bogs have been behind every major conspiracy since the 1800's, there are like bogdanoff nanobots in your bloodstream right now.

>These two sci-fi peddling fucks run the world
Sure, why not. No better than the alternative. Doesn't change a damn thing about my life.

You're retarded. Youre nothing close to enlightened. They're gonna live to 100 for sure. They're uber. But then they will die just like us. Don't believe everything you believe. Go and live you life and stop being so fucking jealous you little bitch

They are the Übermensch and you will bow to them eventually.

"every major world event" I love this line more than igors amazing chin

Ah right German. Where do you live op?

I've been personally hired by them and I am currently residing in one of their castles in romania.

Post a picture with time stamp

Can someone please explain to me though what it is that makes their faces look so fucked up?

alien+neanderthal DNA

Ahh, thank

Botox they're quite old. Cool guys tho

thats not the way dna splicing works kid

He's not a kid "friendo" he lives in a castle with bankers/producers that are hundreds of years old!

thousands*

Robbie Rotten has psychic children?

Oh yes! Yet they age quite expectedly. And buy British spastics staying up all night castles. Who then betrays them with teh "bog pill" op kys.

Omg this is so bad. Op Where's your Castle or did you make it up so we would believe the true peril these French guys pose to life on earth? I can't go on.. Too funny. *heart attack *

Yet another anti bog agent try to sabotage the thread.

Please be op. Op considering they personally hired you. Bit harsh betraying them?, your words op. We're much sharper than you. Go get help.

Why did they have surgery to make themselves look like shit?

before/after making contact with extra terrestrials

Not op here. The pic on the right is very recent. I think they're both like 65 now. Very mortal looking.

I'm letting die now. Go to bed op, go see your gp. He might even put you on crazy benefits.. Or maybe just more mess.

the moment they called off Trump's assassination

They learned french, produced and filmed that show in 48 hours you dumbass.

you know damn well that's illegal as fuck, probably technically high treason.

You're British. And probably technically. Just no. And finally. I'm sure they appreciate you trying to expose them. Because they wouldn't know. Go and see you gp. I'm going now op. Bye.

Also this was taken in 2010. Goodnight.

Is that a Norwegian Blue?

The fuck is wrong with their faces?

They are woke

How can they be when they can barely open their eyes?

ITT proof Sup Forums is cancer

anti bog shill pls go