Ask a 6'8'' Giant anything. dubbs with the question and i'll post pics to prove whatever you want...

Ask a 6'8'' Giant anything. dubbs with the question and i'll post pics to prove whatever you want. *besides dik piks* - those are trips.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12185010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 6' 1" and I run into problems with things not built for taller people. I can't imagine what you go through my friend.

lol this, I'm 6'2-6'3ish and I get back pain all the time when shaving, brushing my teeth, making food, washing my hands.. pretty much anything that requires me to stand up and do something at a counter at least we're not m..--manlets right g..--guise?

I'm 6'6" and have a hard time doing standing doggy style with my 5'8" gf, do you have similar issues? how do you resolve them?

What is your secret?

that image irritates the fuck out of me

just get your girl to sit on a high counter. I have a really high bar in my house that is perfect for that shit. put her ass up on there and start licking. make your way down from her neck and
get her shaking with excitement. then slide in and the sitting pressure will make her so tight. ten times better than getting a bent dick every third thrust cus she bounces too high.

pic unrelated

Weekly chiropractor visits...

thanks

I think I have just the table

Im 6'3 I have the same problem with my 5'5 gf

do chicks dig your height?

It used to be a turnoff in high-school because i started off really awkward and lanky, but i got a little buffer and now its the perfect pickup. Need a conversation starter? height. Need to catch her attention? height. She doesnt want to get on her knees for a blowjob? well that aint a problem.

rolling for trips

lol I'm 6'8 and wont post dik pics? LOLOLOL,

Post dick pics, how big is dat dick?

Take off your shirt.

rolling for trips again

I know the feels.
>pic is my hand

Shit forgot to mention I'm 6'10"

If you're about 6'0" post dick length and width

sorry meant Above 6'0"

trips get

6'8 as well, 300lb

not a nigger either

I'm 5'9
anyone else in this thread a manlet ?

Rolling in the hopes of getting a shirtless, face, and dick pik

Damnitt

So damn close m8. doin me a worrry fren

7-8 inches in the rock hard (7.5) to Diamond hard (8) range and ive never bothered to whip out a ruler and measure width, but i aint no pencil dick.

ok thread is goin on "OP IS ASLEEP" mode. will answer after work.

Rerolling

Does dubs only count if it's the last two digits?

At what height does one not be a manlet?

Bump

Bumping again

BAMP

holy fuck this is honestly a little horrifying

how big is your feet and your dick (length and girth)?

at 6'0 and above

How? This is normal for me.

Why are all you alfa tall fags on here? You should be out stretching pussy, unless you are fat and or ugly like the rest of us?

just broke up with my gf

fucking live with her too, both of us cant pay for another place ontop of this one, and we have 6 months left in our lease

Thats one of those fake 150ml toysRus cans, post a iphone next to your dick, you manlet.

Same. Been able to get down to 290 with diet, but it's slough to get through

6'3 fag here. I have a bitch of a time finding shirts or jackets with long enough sleeves. How bad is it for you?

nothing fits me at a normal store, unless big & tall or online

coveralls either, ironic cause i crawl into confined spaces for a living

How do you guys cope with the vaginal farts?

Tall guys know.....

I am 6'2". Strange but I find clothes with longer sleeves in dollar stores. The middle is normal but i have to roll the sleeves on 2 things i bought there. Also got an under armor shirt for Christmas that I have to roll the sleeves which never happens. I usualy push my shirt sleeves up to my elbows so it looks like i want it that way and not a fucking ape digging his knuckles on the floor.

What? Do you have a genetic disorder making you that height or something?
I'm 6'9 and my back is fine.

Are you a Gynecologist?

Kek. Gr8 b8

210cm reporting in, don't know what that is in ft etc.

6.8 UK?
7.0 US?

Foot size:

17.5 UK
18.5 US

nah thats a gross as fuck job.

you think it'd be good, but girls are not coming there because their vagina is fit

they're coming there because their vagina has problems

nasty vagina problems

They come for checkups, I am a gynie, and 99.9% they look wood screw to me.

oh thats' cool then, I'm a chief at wendy's and I make 350,000 a year I'm also 7'10 and i can bench 700lb

How often do you masturbate to your patients?

OP Is your name joe?

Are you a virgin OP? If so take my poll.
strawpoll.me/12185010

>6'8
>Giant
Americanlet spotted

I have to call a nurse for that, so I watch the nurse do that or the nurse watches me do it. Its fun for all three parties involved.