Why didn't they just kick him and run? I don't see him having the strength of a normal person...

Why didn't they just kick him and run? I don't see him having the strength of a normal person. He is probably as strong as a midget and midgets aren't scary. Why was he supposed to be spooky?

Because a doll coming to life and running after you with a knife is enough to scare the living shit out of children.

Doem Porta dembella. GRANT ME THE POWER I BEG OF YOU.

But children are bigger than him and its a knife

It's a fuckin' movie, bro.

Children are retarded. Especially in movies

your kinda right on that point op, but still you'ed be freaked the fuck out if a killer doll was out to get you.
you kinda have to feel for andy, although he stopped being a afraid of him at military school, but still sort of feared what he could do to others.

not as retarded as blacks or blonde women

Perhaps because horror movies don't reflect reality?

This was really scary as a kid. I actually remember telling everyone I was going to watch this but then I felt shame because it was too scary and this movie was an actual hardship in my life as a child.

Chuckie and Tiffany also tend to be a stealthy early in the movies too. To make up for the small size. But yeah I've always thought the same thing.

Even if they sneak up on you they don't have muscles. They cant exactly hold you down

They have knives bro and enough centrifugal force to knock out a grown man with a baseball bat. These guys are masters of foot to knee combat (cutting tendons, understanding how to poison or stun to tie you up)

You never watched the movies right ?
He was always on a advantage position or something clever. He crushed a guy with a trash truck by pushing a button and shit like that, he planned every kill in a way to do it without being big or strong

actually i think you forgot that the more their souls stay in the dolls body it becomes more human like. and they do in fact have muscles.
when Tiffany was about to get her batteries changed, you can see her bones and muscles.

The fact that he is a doll is irrelevant to what's scary about this movie. Imagine if you had a supernatural serial killer stalking you and your family. It doesn't get tired, it can't be killed. It just keeps coming and coming like a terminator. It looks benign, and if you try to tell anyone they will think you're crazy, potentially leading to you being institutionalized.

Key keyword: children Boy you're not wrong

yup, when chucky was under andy's bed he planned on cutting his Achilles tendon, and chucky had really good aim throwing a dart at somebodies lower back to paralyze their lower body.

I'm pretty certain he still has his strength even as doll... I mean his very first kill is hitting Maggie the babysitter with a hammer hard enough to cause her to fall through a window..

Why not get on a plane and go to india or thailand? Hows a doll gonna get around there

She shouldn't have let him get that close

Even so this supernatural killer is a doll. Once you come to terms with that it'd be pretty simple to deal with. Catch him, tie him up, throw him in a safe, drop it in a river.

Once hes human hes just a midget though. I'm not scared of verne troyer are you?

Sure it would buy you some time, but rivers get dredged all the time, and someone would definitely open a safe if they found one. Then you wouldn't even know he was on the loose and coming for you again.

Why not just encase him in concrete and then drown his ass in the creek

She shouldn't have let a doll get that close? Huh?

She should've seen it and reacted