So has Trump done anything good so far? Honest question. No bullshit, no Obama is a nugga...

So has Trump done anything good so far? Honest question. No bullshit, no Obama is a nugga. Just wondering if the host of the Apprentice has come through with anything worthwhile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KTDvFxok9A
dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/23/list-trumps-executive-orders.html
cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-to-sign-executive-orders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit canned TPP, froze hiring of federal employees, block all new federal regulations, easing burden of Obamacare, yea I'd say hes done pretty good for 4 days.

the only thing hes done is cry about liberal celebritys on twitter

TPP?
I am surprised he did away with something directly remembering that guy. I can't/couldn't afford Obamacare, so this is a step in some direction to say at the least.

OP said anything "good"

All respect, user, but I was asking if he did anything good. I am well aware no one likes him. I'd like to think the 4 year bed America has to lay in will have something decent to come out of it.

Trying to be as optimistic as possible. If you suggest I get the 151 rum out for the rest of this thread, I can.

>Shit canned TPP

was already happening due to lack of support.

>froze hiring of federal employees.

>

In 1982, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) examined hiring freezes imposed by former presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan and determined that was not an effective strategy.

Hiring freezes have “little effect on Federal employment levels,” the GAO said. The report said the freezes “disrupted agency operations, and in some cases, increased costs to the Government.”

>block new federal regulations.

Republians prove federal goverement is ineffective by making it so.

>easing burden of obamacare.

nigger what?

Trump has done tons of good things and will continue doing good things but the point of the thread is to have niggers, queers, and women all join together and agree that white heterosexual males are oppressing them and that's why they should sit at home eating ice cream instead of applying for grad school

>I can't/couldn't afford Obamacare
you must be poor as fuck.

I've got a silver level plan and I pay $40 a month.

>froze hiring of federal employees

Why is this a good thing? Jobs are jobs regardless of whether they're in the private or public sector.

I'm glad he got rid of the TPP though.

First off, dubs. Second, I wanted to have a decent discussion, I won't even say civil cause that is a buzzword for you faggots to go off the handle. Can we not agree he'll do one good fucking act in his presidency besides prove a hairstyle can go 5 ways on one's head?

by this point in obamas presidency he had done nothing but hunt for dubyas pot stash

Didn't he also just get rid of some tax benefit for new home owners?

He had that 100 day plan thing going on. We're day 3 in. I mean, why not see what he is up to?

>made it so niggers can't get Obamacare anymore
>tell people I'm working on a new plan
>4 years later
>oh yeah healthcare
>vote for me again so I can do that

Give fatty some time - he's fuck up America by the end of the week

>So has Trump done anything good so far

Hell yeah!

In one day he's repealed almost all of Obama's executive orders.

He's also signed more executive orders in one day than most presidents do in 4 years.

Also, his lead General has bombed ISIS 31 fucking times!

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!

Also.....

Carrier Deal, IBM deal, Japan is investing 52 BILLION and Foxconn and Apple are going to spend 8 Billion to build an Apple plant in the US

LITERALLY MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AS WE SPEAK!!

I'm hoping day 5 is the wall.

So no, but it's only day two, come on.

Bro, I know people are salty. But let's all agree niggers are dying in the streets every time they line up for highway protests and people run their bitch asses over. That shit is hilarious and no driver is getting prosecuted. I imagine this fucker will do EVERYTHING he can to keep his image. He has his whole life. Granted I am making assumptions here and not 100% educated guesses.

Has an answer to every problem but no solution pretty much you idiots put a moron in the white house. Self destruction will ensue.

That's a fence not a wall

He said he isn't a handsome man, we know he is triple chinnin it, broheim.

I have the biggest America boner right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KTDvFxok9A
This guy was sworn in as Director of the CIA
fuk ya

>Killed TPP
>Stopped sending money to foreign baby killers
>Federal hiring freeze
>Directed Federal agencies to help citizens have problems with the ACA instead of punishing them
>met with heads to big labor unions to start coordination needed for big infrastructure projects
>told press to fuck off

Good times.

Part of it will be fence retard.

No shit about the bombs though? I'd love to see the sand niggers and the home niggers dealt with in due time but 72 hours in thats amazing.

From an economic standpoint, the reduction of federal regulations tends to decrease overhead costs by a burgeoning government staff which focuses on constructing entry barriers to trade.

Yeah it was a tax return for new homeowners.

Coworker just moved into his new house last month so he barely fell into the category for receiving this.

>comments on a cartoon like its real life
>retarded fuck with internets

>Fuck the TPP!
all that does is allow China to dominate Pacific trading with their own trade alliance.

America loses trading markets and China gets to write worker protection and environmental laws in a dozen countries.

Trump is a loss for everyone but China.

Kek trump supporter at the inauguration

alternative facts

>carrier deal

>companys will now take advantage of donald trump being weak

i say if companys want to move out of america then they can fuck off,its obvious the welfare scum outnumber the working class in america now anyway

>>Stopped sending money to foreign baby killers

-Wouldn't a "True Patriot" WANT foreigners to kill their babies?

-Not as many to try to dig under The Wall.

-Not as many to join ISIS

-Not as many to work in Chinese child-labor factories making red hats that say "Make America Great Again"--ahh, now I see.

Yep. Everything I said was true.

dailycaller.com/2017/01/22/mattis-celebrates-first-day-at-pentagon-by-blowing-up-isis-31-times/

This guy is not fucking around. Imagine what he'll be doing a year from now.

>'we want these things built in 18 months, not 18 years'

When was the last time you heard this kind of common sense out of Washington DC? Even the labor leaders were cumming in their pants.

Intense autistic butthurt. You can look up every EO he's signed because they're required to be a matter of public record.

BTFO

Intense autistic butthurt.

So far Trump's 'work' benefits Israel, China, and Russia so far.

In that order.

lol "America first", and "make America great again".

Some retards still support him. Seriously.

good job retard

>has Trump done anything good so far?
He canceled the TPP.

He always tells the press off. This guy loves to make interviewers feel like they are fucking stupid.
Bro chill.
asking for nothing but a civil convo user. That dude is handicapped and his life must suck. Be happy for him he wasn't aborted and is trying to get through life shitting his pants. Damn you are an asshole.
Jesus I am tired of those propoganda videos in 1080p showing people dying.
Alot of people say him and Putin are besties right?
nice dubs.

see

Killing commie net neutrality, CDC cancelled liar conference on global warming, TPP cancelled so the chinks and gooks can all fuck themselves, going to put liberal public schools out of business hopefully privatize all universties, told all agencies no enforcing niggercare

That's a sure fire way to pass out by forcing blood away from the brain.

Nice pic

>Liberals using hyperbole as an argument, as usual

Matttis is the only thing he'll have done right. Both sides love Mattis.

well he pissed off the CIA chief in charge and the ex CIA chief too, also returned a lot of avocados to Mexico today.
MadDog bombed the shit out of ISIS on his first day as commander something.
im not sure if pissing off the CIA is a good thing but who knows.

>loser detected

pulled out of tpp
everythinge else is a garbage fire, from appointments to press conferences

>He's also signed more executive orders in one day than most presidents do in 4 years.

First of all that just sounds like utter bullshit, and secondly regardless of whether or not that's true one of the things the right loved to criticize Obama for was his "unconstitutional" executive orders without regard for what they even were. I'm sure a handful were potentially unconditional but I really hate these blanket statements of support our criticism for something, especially when it suddenly flip flops after a power shift.

>Also, his lead General has bombed ISIS 31 fucking times!

During Obama's tenure, ISIS had already been bombed over ten (or twenty?) thousand times. 31 times over a few days is either low or standard, although maybe this means he's being a little more careful about civilian casualties now.

If you dont see the problem with what you just said, youre a dumb fuck

The TPP was the west getting bum fucked by China, not the other way around.

I hate Drumpf as much as the next person. Maybe more. But the fucking TP-fucking-P was the shittiest trade deal in the history of trade deals that were shitty. aka all most of them

no that dirty donnie is in office I'm sure his death count will surpass Hillary and Obama in no time

>niggercare
Kek

It's only Obama's political hacks that are pissed at Trump for winning - all-ex-CIA now anyway.

Rank and file love Trump.

call me dumb then.

Tired of niggercare. That much I like.
Kinda pisses me off cause I like guacamole. (This is a joke and serious as I had some dip today brah.)
I am poor. I make less than 20k a year. I am sorry I am not some rich tycoon posting from a golden laptop on the back of my hooker of the day while I drink rum from Scar Jo's asshole. Jeez bro, have you ever wondered where your next meal came from like ever, in your entire life?

Yeah maybe they should get their shit together

31 times sorry about thought it was 51 but that was MadDog who else can get the job done without a badass nickname like that he plans to erradicate ISIS in 30 days.
Also he pissed off China , talked about taking out welfare he is really a busy bee

Question for Trump supporters: what do you think he'll do (if anything) to fight against Internet piracy? Do you also personally pirate stuff?

You're ding it wrong you fucking retard. If you are a liberal leftist scum you should support the TPP now because Trump is against it.

I seriously fucking hate your retarded guts. Learn to be liberal you dumbfuck!

What was so fucking bad about it? Specifically, for once.

It favored large corporations over local industries, but that's not going to change now that China dominates Pacific trading. Maybe the deal wasn't great, but it was better than nothing, and now China gets anything they want.

China wasn't even a member of the TPP, unless that changed recently.

He loves twitter and facebook. I doubt it. I also pirate so much shit its not even funny. I can't afford much so I buy what I can and get the rest. I do support as best as I can when I can.

looked them up. there are four:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/23/list-trumps-executive-orders.html

do you think "four" is "more than most presidents do in 4 years?"

are you _ever_ right?

Based president is based.

He won the election and kept that lying cunt Hillary from becoming president anything he does now will just be icing on the cake.

Go survey somewhere else shill.

It's been three days you mongoloid, shut the fuck up

can't tell tell if legitimately crazy or just another conservative troll

There's way more

cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-to-sign-executive-orders/

Continue to cry while he makes America great again

If you looked up how many EOs other presidents have signed and educate yourself a bit maybe you'd have a right to ask if someone is right. Regardless of the number he has signed, if you dont know about the other presidents, you cant prove him wrong, genius.

>Some retards still support him. Seriously.

He's in office right now by the way. Nobody has to "support" him, he is literally the president

FUCK YEAH!

Just look at every liberal posters here and everywhere
just take a look at this retard for exampleLiberals used to be against the TPP but because Trump is against it liberals are for it. So go be a good liberal and change your views motherfucker.

He stopped TPP, that's good.

I agree completely. At least she'll be dead by next election.
It's a fucking question man. Fucker said he had a 100 day plan. Read the fucking thread.
This is fact.

he's done plenty already

like reducing funding for scientific research

That is a repeat of 3 of the same 4. The fuck is wrong with you, can you not count to four?

I voted for Sanders over Clinton and then went for Jill Stein, you fuckwagon. I'm anything but a shill.

I wish to gaze upon her royal bush - though I bet she is as bald as a newborn.

>Rank and file
Gee I wonder if those people matter.

Also the former one in charge, not only the ex cia chief im not even mad that is like damn it is the fucking Cia those are trained killers even fucking obama didnt trusted his secret service making them eat food before he ate, just saying it is a really dangerous move wich takes brazz balls.
hope he uses one nuke to isis those guys are dicks, in fact im gonna start getting the trump attitude with everybody from now on even do im not a fan of him but fuck it if that guy got in power by been a dick I can too wish me luck

Daily reminder that Trump supporters are bad at life:

President Total Orders Years in Office
William J. Clinton 364 8
George W. Bush 291 8
Barack Obama 277 8

seeOr are you the first person I have ever fucking talked to that has a SPECIFIC problem with the TPP they are capable of describing?

>Daily reminder that Trump supporters are bad at life:

There's no such thing as a "trump supporter" donald trump is literally president of the united states

I mean, did you think he'd win? The old guy was watching fucking Trump and Hilloli duke it out as he pulled out quicker than a man making a good life choice.
I bet she is.

Why are you making

Dude I'm gay and I think Trump is doing a good job. I think protectionism is bad but that's about it.

Extra help for those with Trump-level education:

364 > 4.
291 > 4.
277 > 4.

>has no fucking clue what the TPP is
just shut up

Even Bernie is now on the Trump bandwagon.

Or maybe that's the Trump fuckwagon. Both sound good.

I am poor too. I make $18,000 and that's why I only have to pay $40 a month.

>have you ever wondered where your next meal came from like ever, in your entire life?
Yes....yes I have, but thanks to Obamacare for $40 a month I longer have to worry about what would happen if I got seriously ill or in an accident.

The fuck is wrong with you? Did you think you were voting for the office of God?

Presidents have supporters and opposition. Welcome to America.

>derp

That should read NO longer have to worry.....

So far he hasn't revealed his tax returns like he promised. If that isn't a lie I don't know what is.
He hasn't prosecuted Hillary like he said he would. Another lie.
He *has* pulled US out of the TPP treaty. The other 11 countries are going ahead without you. No tariff-free exports for you.
He's promising to put a 35% tax on imports. Guess what's going to happen to your exports.

And so on.
A nuclear winter might be the better option.

Thanks for asking. I am a phone salesman and spent years in college getting my shit together and have a degree, a loving wife with a good career and I am trying to be equal to her in financial gain. We want a family one day and I have put in damn near 650 applications in 2 years since I graduated. Most are for entry level in my field of expertise and most recruiters love to ask why a salesman wants to be anything other than a fucking product pusher. I want a real job, not to be the guy pushing a fucking otterbox defender down your throat. Is that an OK reason why I am poor? I am also a white male and I know for a fact that my kind is devil incarnate in their eyes and they want to fucking diversify.