how to be happy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ffrOovd741s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She seems fun.

who this

doing a private with Lena Paul would do it

lena paul

Observe massive fish, have calm soul. Be happy, eat burrito.

If you want to be happy
for the rest of your life
never make a
pretty woman your wife

youtu.be/ffrOovd741s

you don't, happiness is just a meme

Be dumb

Ignorance is bliss

facials

Also, exercise regularly

I used to think it was finding the love of my life and raising a family.
After ending a long streak of serial monogamy, I got into different hobbies. I enjoy the going to the gym every day, I got into gardening (surprisingly full-filling, raising a fruitful plant from a seedling), gaming casually, socializing with as many people as I can, and improving my career.
Life's short, and any moment spent sulking is a wasted moment. The minute you truly realize that your life is finite, you'll begin taking steps to living to your fullest potential.

Don't give a fuck. Life is meaningless, so might as well enjoy it.
Also, I knew someone in college who dated Lena Paul.
>Paulina is her real name

Be rich and thin. Don't be too smart but smarter than your friends

The key to happiness is to kill your ego. Without ego, life becomes marvelous. Meditation and psychedelics will be the pathway for this, along with asking hard questions. Realize that you don't mean anything, and that means everything.

Invest in bitcoin trust me im from the future

Recognize life is full of suffering for everyone and help make everyone including yourself suffer a little bit less. No homicide or suicide though ;-)

this. having to be around all the dumbasses is really depressing.

develop skills that bring you joy, such as dancing, musicianship, penmanship, marksmanship etc

every day work toward two or three of these things and in like 4 years you should be set.

Realize that you're going to die one day. You have a finite amount of time left counting down by the fucking second. So get out there and do what you want to do instead of wasting your time. A good way to think about time well spent is to think if this was my last day, how would I want to spend it?

it's unattainable. kys, it's what I'm probably going to do.

Never love... Love is the path to the darkside

thats fucking stupid
if it was my last day, i would pick a thing that will bring instant joy. I wouldnt work out, practice music, or do any shit that makes slow, long-term progress worthwhile

and you, good advice until the end. fuck off with your shitt "rolls off the tongue, it must be true!" bullshit

(715) 505-5372
Send me dick pics im a huge faggot

>You don't mean anything, and that means everything.

I live by these words. By realizing my existence is insignificant, I am able to focus less on inflating my ego and trying to convince myself through all the various ways humans tend to that I matter. Freed from this insanity I am able to focus on things that really matter. Family, close friends, following passions, ect. So by realizing that I don't mean anything, I have been able to realize that truly means everything. It means that I can be liberated from the exhausting and spiritual derailing of ego seeking. Without ego, life is much clearer.

It's not bullshit man.

Did you even read the post? I never even mentioned long term projects or not having instant joy you illiterate nigger