What fucking episode is this?
I am gonna go watch it.

>times ramsey was wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Il3wdMB77hc

For somebody who doesnt watch food series what happened

strawpoll.me/10744632

What's better famiglia?

'Go 'za, 'ork 'za, or 'troit 'za?

It honestly doesn't look good when he takes it apart.

the waitress is top qt

CHILDHOOD IS WHEN

It doesn't look particularly great before he takes it apart either.

almost 400 votes, there are a lot of people browse Sup Forums eh

It was posted on reddit.

it's just epic bait when people say the pizza looks good right?

childhood is idolising Gordon. Adulthood is realising Pantaleone makes more sense.

I think the guy who originally forced this on Sup Forums was just a lardass who enjoyed drinking grease out of a bottle.

on Sup Forums, actually but i guess thats not much of a difference

LOOK AT IT

IT'S CRAP

Find Ramsay's recipe for 'go 'za. It's great. So I vote for 'say 'go 'za

I think some of these fat fuck would love to eat that shit

wtf I love 'za now

IT'S FUCKING RAW

seriously though, look at that pink shit.

>implying you wouldn't love to grab a fork, whirl that shit up like spaghetti and wolf it down

yep, OP is one of those "just pretending to be retarded and act ridiculous on the Internet for attention and (you)s" types

How much is in the bin

What the fuck are you faggots talking about?

I think it looks fine. A little greasy, but it's fucking pizza. Shut up and be grown ass men. And you all post on Sup Forums Sup Forums Television & Film in your free time, stop acting like you have good taste in anything.

I literally just gagged

fuck you

>HURRR

it's juices you idiot it looks amazing

This makes me want to puke, the cheese looks like fucking intestines for christ's sake.

>a little greasy
it looks like someone literally poured grease on top of it

pathetic

Watching the episode

Im assuming everyone here has waifu'd the waitress, ya?

>love doughy and chewy pizza
>hate overly crispy or even slightly burnt ones
>if cooking pizza at home I always take it out 5 mins earlier than the box recommends

I'm not with Gordon on this one.

Hey Einstein, guess what... if you zoom in on any food with a shitty reality show camera it's going to look like shit. Look at the other 95% of the fucking pizza, it looks absolutely fine.

>pizza must be greasy

Amerilard pls.

PAN
NICE AND HOT

she's an horsefaced basic bitch

>but it's fucking pizza
so? what are you implying with that? I want my food to be tasty
just because pizza is considered fastfood, doesn't mean it should have zero standards

also it's not just a little greasy, there's a visible pool for fucks sake
and the crust is too thick and even raw. Do you like gobbling batter or something?
don't even get me started on the insides

C'MERE
FUCK OFF

Any criticism about pizza makes you a pizza snob. Pizza is fucking pizza, regardless of quality it's fucking good. The only thing you can complain about is toppings like nasty ass olives or mushrooms. Any pizza to me is fucking excellent and I'm just happy to be eating pizza. Only a fucking normie cunt complains about pizza being "TO GREAASY" or "TOO DOUGHY". That vocabulary just doesn't exist for me, it's fucking pizza I see it I'm gonna eat it. I even like the school pizzas from way long ago, the square ones. Fucking superb with a bit of ranch.

I like moist chewey dough too but the crust is too damn thick like as thick as a baseball bat, it looks cooked on the outside but it's literally raw dough in the middle. If you've ever taken a bite of raw dough then you know it tastes like garbage. You would pay money for that?

woah....so true.....

>ranch
Top pleb

ah you're just a shitposter then
thanks for clearing that up

I want to fuck Celestine

there's a difference between doughy and uncooked you stupid cunt.

Remember "Only a fucking normie cunt complains about pizza being "TOO DOUGHY"
That will be $18.95 sir how would you like to pay? Enjoy shovelling that down your fat gullet you greasy obese fuck.

>I disagree with you

What was his fucking problem?

It's rare you fucking plebs. Enjoy your rubbery well done pizza.

>he doesn't have pineapple on pizza

one day you'll grow up to have such a refined palette as I *180s in duster and walks into the sunset*

YOU

AS A RESTAURANT

ARE IN DENIAL

I would never order a whole 'za with pineapple but if I'm going out for two slices and a coke I'll occasionally get one slice that has pineapple and something else. It's nice to mix it up once in a while. Last week I got a slice with pineapple, pepperoni, and jalapeƱo, it was quite good.