neglected, spoiled with money, deeply sad and misguided

eh, rich kid, who gives a fuck

clearly on the spectrum

He's a nigger

would be cool to see him in an ISIS video

I don't. Nice thread.

He's got a purdy mouth

avclub.com/article/snl-writer-hot-water-over-barron-trump-tweet-248889

op here what do you mean by nice thread?

Autistic.

looks like a pretty chill kid if you ask me

the fact that the media shits on a 10 year old kid so hard should tell you just how out of touch the left is with common people

its nice to see a biy in the white house again.last one was jfk jr but he turned out to be a terrible pilot.

Who the hell names their child Baron? It is a gypsy tier name.

op here yea i agree left is so hypocritcal

Dress him up like a girl and I'd fuck him. I'd even be gentle, since his parents are rich and powerful.

I'm actually a tard wrangler, have been for a while now. And I've gotten pretty good at spotting tards, even ones on the low end of the spectrum. And he's definitely on the spectrum. Either very low end autismo, or asperger syndrome.

tell me why you think that?

Yeah but, would you dress him up as a little girlie and fuck him?

This.

needs more childhood

The way he moves and behaves, doesn't seem to read social cues very well, but this is something a little hard to speculate on because you're only seeing him through the news and whatnot. I even got my boss to weigh in on this and she said it was possible.

Sure, why not.

I can tell from looking at him he has very few real friends if any and plays a lot of minecraft

He's a ten year old kid with a narcissist for a father. He's probably just a overly spoiled kid who does not get enough parent time. He's fucking TEN. Leave him the fuck alone. Do you seriously think he wants to be in this spot light?

hi op here. i love baron, and confused why he attracts hatred. your not mad at me are you?

You want to lay into him, but remember that he's just a kid and probably has legit mental or other-types of problems. If anything, I feel sorry FOR him that he's got such a loud-mouth blowhard as a dad, and his mother looks like she's in constant pain, not to mention how he'll never be as 'great' as his brothers and sister. I'm also pretty sure his dad's somewhat physically abusive and outright neglectful.

Poor lad.

yep. I think he's why trump wanted to fund researching connection between vaccinations and autism, even though that's been disproven. Anti-vacc crazies are everywhere and have led to resurgence of otherwise minimized diseases.

He's going to be better looking than any trump by a factor of 50. Also he's on the spectrum, spoiled, and seems deeply depressed.

This is an inside joke that you dont understand because you dont have a family.

He's a tard like his father. At the inauguration he looked like he was standing there listening to the voices in his head. Definite mental issues.

What is your basis for thinking hes on the spectrum? Hes 10 for fucks sake.

this.

I feel like he's gonna end up shitposting online, will maybe be another martin shkreli

He is going to pull more pussy and have more money than any of us.

>be 10
>son of president
>i just wanna go home and play vidya

Youre the retarded one. Hes going through puberty age. You must think everyone is retarded then.

He is the Anti-Christ
I am not joking

He already has more money than we will ever have and nigga is like 5'9" at 10 years old, he can pull any loli he wants

I think he will play csi;go and pretend he is 'home alone' defending the whitehouse

Mark my words he is the beast that will bring desolation and armageddon
Kill him before he rises

Sauce?

Nothing against him, in fact i quite like him

he is the Wayne
He is the batman
who'se parents didnt die
whose parents become president

Wayne has Morgon as God behind him
Baron has CIA behind him

If Trumpus Americanus God Emperor were to die
we will have Batman!

He's a rape baby

I have the gift of prophecy
I have foreseen it
If he is not stopped he will bath in the blood of the saints
Stop the rise of the antichrist

Where did you get this image? I'd like to kill that little shit that made it.

A lot better than the disgusting nigger children that infested the White House under Obama.

Same thing i've thought about every presidents kids,jack shit.

Anyone got that rare pepe where Wojak gets suckerpunched by Pepe dressed in BlackBloc attire?

Some brazilian meme page/group on facebook

Japanese greasers=bestest goofiest greasers

>he'll be a baron
>he'll be a great baron
>he'll be the best baron that ever lived

Link them.

east african blacks forheads look like chaffed knees

Yo she got into Harvard. What the fuck have you done with your life?

No, her dad put her in Harvard. She slurped off his success.

fb/vedolagentejoydivision

this is a page, they also have a group. don't know if it came from group or page, but that's them

None of the saints have blood anymore tho
Unless you mean pic related

Yeah keep telling yourself that. That makes posting here hurt less.

"first ever homeschool shooter"
bitch got fired for that? and you faggots went after her?
That shit is hilarious!

Masters in EE, scored bank and retired at 45.

You?

Thank you. The culprits will pay their cost. Your involvement in this will be investigated.

Least her dads provides success to be slurped
what did ur dad provide ? what did he leave for you to slurp except for his cum off your chin

u fags do realise this kid is fucking 10 years old right? not every kid grows up perfect, i had a whole plethora of syndromes and shit when i was a kid, but i grew out of them when i became a teen. its perfectly normal for some kids growth to be delayed, its not exact. in 6th grade i was pretty autistic and had nothing going for me, but by 11th grade i was into sports and had straight b's and a's. maybe hes a bit more delayed than other delayed kids, but he'll probably grow out of if by 15 or 16

I mean we could use more people like Martin
That shit is top kek

Pretty autistic.
Awkward, but happy.
I like him.

>affirmative action express, just like her parents

I'm sure she'll make a fine - if aesthetically challenged - community organizer.

No more white guilt.

i could be wrong, but prolly the next justin beiber foreal

lel stay mad faggot

Who cares, also don't go bashing on him because you don't like his father, he's a fucking kid for Christ sakes

How soon will he succeed the God-Emperor?

what if he starts making high budget music videos in the white house and brings disgrace to his whole family and america. IF trump won the election with memes then Baron can destroy the country with memes.

It is kinda funny to think about and i was here when they were laughing at a kid who killed himself over IPOD.

>I made 666 gorillian dollars by the time I was 5
>That's why I spend all my time shitposting on Sup Forums

truth is he's just a kid, hes 10, and something tells me he's gonna end up being more successful than his dad. Even tho alot of people hate the shit out of Trump and the things he stands for, he's literally a giant compared to any one of us

Your the one who sounds mad.

Retard.

His*

Don't be fooled by the expensive upper class clothes and the political shit storm trying to stain everything related to opposition. Baron's clearly just a child. Let children be children for few years before you start demanding them of things.

Nice one user, you roasted that mans tits

2050 or so

i feel bad for the kid personally, his mom is so hot and he wants to fuck her so badly but thats his mom afterall

Pretty much this.

fake internet glory for your fake internet life friend
>>retired at 45
>>ameritard
>>EE
kek, story checks out bro. great story

He's actually a normal 10 yo and everyone saying he's "autistic" or a tard are ironically autistic themselves.

>types a rambling post crying about how we're being mean to some baby billionaire
>gets called a fag and gets defensive
>i'm mad
lel

This.

No, just a couple million - enough to kick back, travel and fuck & drink myself to death.

Stock options in the late 90's / early 00's were sweet.

Future Sup Forums's greatest ally.

looks like you still have autism user. keep shitposting it'll help

this

Manlet Monkey babies!!

boston dynamics nearly broke through the uncanny valley with him. I'm impressed

hey lets not mock him for being a subpar engineer, not everyone can retire when thare are 40 like myself. biomedical has so much more money in it. why did you waste your time on electrical, its so mediocre

>this so much
It fucking triggers me that there are people that are making fun of him because of his father, and not just regular people too, like fucking famous celebrities are posting shit on him. He's a fucking 10 years old. He probably doesn't even know his fathers political stances

sure thing Triggly

Poor guy needs some books on Ida pro and c programming. That'll clear up his tism.

THIS

>we need to indoctrinate this kid and making him our puppet in the white house

Not to jerk myself off but I didn't do autistic shit like that when I was 10

Maybe white kids are just weird

0/10 kys