Why are Hispanic people so obsessed with this shitty meme band and the thrash metal genre in general?

Why are Hispanic people so obsessed with this shitty meme band and the thrash metal genre in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Op9S9rKENrk?t=78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's a 10/10 album, faggot

Because it's a good album

no, OP has a point. brazil, for example, fucking loves metal.

You mean basically European hispanics? Other than that I wish Hispanics were obsessed with thrash. I mean I have lived around so many fucking spics over the last decade and I haven't ever heard a single one blast thrash from either their home or car.

Build

The

Wall

If you've been on a week long crack binge maybe. The singer sounds like a dying cat. He sounds even worse live. The other musicians on this album are very talented though, especially the lead guitarist.

Yeah exactly and they speak Portuguese. Chile has been kicking fucking ass too.

>he fell for the friedman meme

you don't listen to megadeth for the vocals. and yea sucks live now but was good at that time

stop b8ing

>hispanic
>people
you have to pick one

I fuck with Judas priest

no, explain to me what's good about marty. what does he do that hasn't been done by malmsteen and, i dunno, everyone else?

Don't ever come down to tijuana, pendejo. We treat greengos like you as mierda vato.
Ahora si te la mamaste wey, you're dead Hijo de puta

>comparing marty to malmsteen

i really should stop replying here but i'll bite

aside from having a fantastic ear for melody and phrasing, marty's playing style, tone and use of exotic scales is very unique and extremely hard to emulate.

listen to the solo on tornado of souls (rightfully considered on of the best of all time) and the less appreciated but still phenomenal one he plays on Lucretia. and symphony of destruction

the ToS one was actually largely improvised in the studio

>greengos
>wey

t. fat white guy LARPing as a mexican

ITT: Tasteless fags who think that link related sounds good.

youtu.be/Op9S9rKENrk?t=78

Who's probably European. Tijuana? I wish all the spics were there.

No es así pendejo te estas pasando de verga, you're just jealous because Mexico has the best chinas puto
Gringo es el gentilicio correcto fucker

how do i get a chinita from TJ/mexico? i never see any when im there, but i hear there's a whole community of chinese-mexicans

pls help, i live 20 minutes from TJ

>inb4 adelitas, etc

>gentilicio correcto fucker

Shut up nigger

You just need to be above 5'5 and lower your standards to the bottom

No te pases de merga

Idk. But the album is great though.

Nope but niggers are hurt the most by all of these rat fuck piece of shit wetbacks literally invading our country

And it's gonna stop

>Don't ever come down to tijuana
don't worry no one with a brain ever would

nice bait op

i thought this was a blue board?