Melbourne fags or Ausfags, what can we do to stop the African crime problem currently plaguing the city of Melbourne?

Melbourne fags or Ausfags, what can we do to stop the African crime problem currently plaguing the city of Melbourne?

Bump

Melbourne fag, no fucking idea, at least nothing practical

fuck man the situation in melb is so bad, so many fucking cunts doing retarded shit. it's spilling over into geelong and the surrounding areas too.

if they commit a crime and are not born in australia they should be sent back to there country honestly, our prisons are overflowing which is why so many of these fuckwits that invade houses and steal cars get out on bail.
The majority of dickheads who do this shit are of ethnic descent or came here from the shithole of a country. send them back.

We doing the aus day riots again this year?

They are mostly Sudanese, not African. It's not fair to other Afrians (Ethiopian, Kenyan, Somalian etc) that they are grouped with these cunts. These offenders are Sudanese men.

>again
WotM8?

Nuke Melbourne

Fuck off. Nuke Sudandenong. Melbourne is fucking great mostly.

I read something a few days ago about enlisting them in organisations like the CFA or SES. Could work. Allows them to work with respectable community members and actually learn how to act like a normal functioning person.

Yeah fair enough, but in the neighbourhood i live in, every single night there is about 4-5 sudanese dickheads that drive around at night looking for cars to steal. Look at all of the new articals, these people:

-dont cover their face
- walk up to houses in broad daylight knocking on doors, going into garages that are open, and if they get caught by the owners the stick the finger up, laugh and get in their car and drive off
- litteraly break into someones house even though it's clear that the lights are on and people are home.

It's shit because unlike america you can't just fucking shoot these cunts.
I've got a crowbar sitting near me at all times at night because of how bad the crime is here.

I would support that, much of the problem is these cunts having nothing better to do

Australia was the first country that died to feminism fuck your ass

Yeah nah firearms aren't a solution.

Fuck off cuck

life has no value in their country, so they literally
don't give a fuck about anything.

I completely agree firearms aren't the solution.
But i know for sure if any of those people tried to steal my car or break into my house i wouldn't hesitate to wack them

Youre australian and youre calling people cucks

you cucks can always call someone else with a firearm if you don't want to do it yourself

Fuck off you fat cunt. The rest of the world hates you.

>Australia "is the rest of the world"
>Australia has enough time to "hate" me by being the first country to die to feminists

Same. I think that's part of the problem - people aren't fighting back and so they think they can get away with it. I grew up in an area with a fair amount of Sudos and they are piss fucking weak. They have strength in numbers but as soon as it's even the cunts start running.

Every country in the world regonises how fucked Amerishit is.

newfag here
exactly how has Australia died to feminists?

This should be asked on Sup Forums they will give you a plan of action.

Sup Forums is full of edgy neckbeards who the rest of the world rejected so they hide on a message board for their safe space. Fuck them.

They're Sudanese fags. The culprits are mostly young, people say Sudanese (old) are really good people. It's quite confusing.

So would you rather win the popularity contest or did you want to keep your shit from being stolen by shitheads?

UWotM8?

You mean Dandenong (suburb) or the city of greater Dandenong?

Those without the will to do what it takes to defend themselves will either rely on someone else to do it for them or be at the mercy of those who are evil.

Older members of their community should be attempting to stop the younger cunts from doing the shit they do.

Suburb

Cool story bro.

Well they may be trying. But they're fucking cunts and don't listen.

Nah. There was an article a few weeks ago about how they believe their kids are doing this because Australia gives their children too much freedom. They take zero responsibility for their shitty parenting.

They can't be bothered going out and actually earning a living for themselves because it's easier to take someone elses.

Send them back to their shitty war torn country and let them do that.
They shouldn't be allowed to come here and ruin our country. Cunts like this came here to escape the horrors of war, only to bring that shit over and now we have to deal with gang violence and rising crime.

The problem is whether or not they were born here. If they were born here they are citizens and can't be deported.

We've got so many Sudanese people in my city in America. Thankfully the racism inherent in our economic system keeps them pretty separated from me, and my home. They also don't rob people around here because we've got enough police and guns around. Force them to live in separate areas until they can integrate. Maybe I'm just a dumb libfag but I think any immigrant can integrate with a western society given enough time.

>gives their children too much freedom
That's a fucking idiotic reason, we should put more of the blame on the parents who act like that.

The problem is that niggers are animals and cannot be expected to successfully fit into a civilized society.

/thread