I am thinking of being an hero by hanging but dont want to chaffe or be uncomfortable by using the wrong kind of rope...

I am thinking of being an hero by hanging but dont want to chaffe or be uncomfortable by using the wrong kind of rope. Electrical cord would cut through and hurt me. Whats a rope gentle on the skin?
Pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AmVkSMmM6Kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?
Nigga you gonna die. Why you think about shit like that.

Pussy.

KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>It will ALWAYS be unbearably agonizing to die.

Dicks

>hurt me
fuckin lol'd

hey op, painless death, find some morphine, and take the entire bottle. I am a paramedic, there ain't no coming back from that shit. You will feel so good then die. It is a bit expensive but you can get morphine or morphine pills from the er if you break your arm. It's a peaceful death.

Have you tried accepting Jesus Christ as your savior and Lord? It works op, I feel no pain now. Life is so good since I just gave into the awesome power of the Holy Ghost. I say choose life.

You have been presented with 2 choices, make it wisely because the rope will be the least of your problems after death. You will burn for eternity in a lake of fire, but its thick like hot tar and smells like sulfur. It sticks to everything it touches, and you cant swim out. It fills your lungs and stomach, and all you feel is pain from the inside and outside. It never stops, there is no peace.

The choice is yours op.

A hemp rope would be a classic

Prove it

Not if you put a bullet inside your head

If you shoot yourself in the head you literially make yourself instantly so retarded and wounded that as the result you'll die. It doesn't make the process less painful even though it looks peaceful, unless you blow your entire brain into tiny pieces in which case you'd be unable to process pain.

Have you ever hit your head really bad? You ever had a nightmarish headache? It's kinda like that, except about thousand times worse and permanent until death.

Just dress up in a makeshift Spiderman costume and do a running jump off a tall building.

keks will be had, give you life some meaning to others at the end.

Just remember that when you hang yourself, you shit everywhere.

Suckling on carbon monoxide or something, if you're going to be a pussy.

Your welcome...

youtube.com/watch?v=AmVkSMmM6Kc

if youre gonna kill yourself why dont do it with style? shoot up a mosque

Rerolling for this
wear the Anonymous guy fawkes mask when you do it

bathrobe belt

Not really. When you shoot yourself in the head you won't even hear the bang, the dead is that instantaneous.

death*

rollio

Ever consider a different method?

I'd say you best rethink your choice, user. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

If that's not enough let me just tell you suicide by hanging is literally one of the slowest ways to die, it takes an average of 10 minutes to die from it, and corpses of people who hanged themselves show signs of desperation/struggle 99% of the times, like a look of terror in their eyes or theiir arms are contorted in a way it was obvious they regret it halfway through and tried to save themselves.

silk bondage rope.

That sounds so fucking badass.
Life is still shit.

You know hanging breaks the neck when done properly? If you are planning on feeling anything after the drop, you are already planning for failure.

Found the christfag

No, actually. Try again.

>gonna kill yourself
>worried about rashes

OP, from the bottom of my heart I hope you try it, break your neck, and spend the rest of your long life crippled from the neck down.

Shoot some Muslim's that don't assimilate to western culture. Keep taking them until they get you. You'll be forever in history and looked up to I still look up the Assange.

This
The only reason hanging to death was a method of execution is because it was done professionally (at one point) so that the executed would die nearly instantly from the breaking rather than strangling for ten minutes.

Dude, if you want to kill yourself by hanging, learn the art of the hangman. Learn the proper ropes, knots, technique, and the drop so your neck breaks at the point where the slack ends, and nothing more.

Plus, you know, once you've done that, realize that life is worth living, and get off your ass AND JUST LIVE IT!

>check'd

Get pegged

Last part
>plus, you know,....
was cringeworthy and unnecessary. Please edit your post and try again.

If you're gonna kill yourself, go to siria and take as many isis faggots with you as you can.

Or just join isis

Huge amounts of morphine (or diamorphone as used in medicine) induces respiratory failure which is what kills you. Imagine trying to breathe but your lungs don't work. Yeah that sucks.

The truth is to die you have to kill the body and there is only one way of doing it in a painless and suffer-free way.

trips get the answer

2000+ years of anecdotal evidence suggest its true. even before modern religions like christianity and such.
ancients also believed in judgement after death.

The conditions can't be proven though.

If only the world was that kind

I'm speaking from inexperience, why don't you just go out with CO2? Isn't that shit painless? Like you're just breathing a different gas until you pass out and eventually die from a lack of oxygen?

If not, just volunteer to enter a vacuum chamber, you'll be out in 5-15 seconds and won't feel the pain.

To death?

Shotgun to the head.

No... not sure if b8

CO2 will feel like you're suffocating horribly.

It might, if so, just sleep on the floor or under a blanket with a cooler of dried ice underneath the blanket too, you won't wake up from it... That's what I was told, but if you don't want to take the chance, then make your death extravagant. Volunteer for Kerbal.

jerk off while hanging and cum in your dead mom mouth, only good idea

>ancients

Shit like this really bothers me. Just because something is old doesn't necessarily mean that it's hiding some 'hidden truth' that we can't access anymore because we've 'lost the way' or some shit. That works in a story but this is reality.

The ancients aren't around anymore because they found a better way, and they kept finding more and more things to advance their knowledge. They started out with nothing and made due with what they had, but as they stood around and looked at the world around them, they started to draw conclusions.

We are living in the zenith of the conclusions the ancients finally came to. It's not modern versus past. It's all connected, one came from the other. And the reason we are living the way we are is not because we're 'lost', it's because it's better than the alternative. Granted, nothing is perfect, it never will be, but things are better. We have medicine that actually works, stable economies in a great deal of the world, better education, and more.

The old ways are not 'better', there's things we can learn from history, that's how it always will be, but that's why it's called history. Because we don't think the same way anymore, we've learned. If you want to think that humans are special than realize that it's because we're the only animals that figured out how to access our consciousness and minds in a way that is unprecedented. We can create, build, climb the evolutionary latter to the top. We have power, the power to make, and destroy. This is our 'special power' and we created it by ourselves.

And THAT is the amazing thing. Despite the cold dead world around us, we found a way. It has nothing to do with a fancy cloud bed or a lake of fire. It was us, and our self-determination. Stop trying to sell us short.

This user is right.
Had suicide like that in my close family, made as follow up a lot of medical research - and saw the face. You basically blast your brain so far into retardedness that death occurs soon. Imagine ten strokes at once

both sides of the argument remain unproven.
obviously the scientific method is a far better way to find truths. but personally i think both sides are chasing something thats ultimately not quantifiable. there is no grand truth or final answer. just newer and better questions.

>That works in a story

You're arguing with a person who believes in stories, he's not going to understand why it only works in stories.

Triggered.

The only thing left to believe is that you are feeling insecure.

What if you shoot yourself in the heart?

>Stop trying to sell us short.
i never implied "old ways" where superior. i just said theres a lot of evidence supporting judgement after death from all kinds of civilizations and groups around the world.

you can not deny that humans have a special connection to nature and earth though. we are creatures of earth just like you said. no different than dogs and cats. we are all made of earth and we will all eventually return to earth. we are literally living manifestations of earth.

Well, you're good at projecting your feelings upon others I guess. I was merely trying to explain another way of thinking but you've disregarded it immediately ,probably without thought.

That's fine though, I don't hate you or your way of thinking either. I just think it's even more amazing to think that humans struggled, and continue to struggle, with nothing until we forcibly scrabbled our names into the primordial history.

Rather than have everything handed to us, and all we need is the secret password to access eternal happiness. IDK given our history so far I feel like it's a little too good to be true, and if I know anything about that, it's that 'too good to be true' is almost always wrong.

Why would you hang yourself? It's the gayest, dumbest method of suicide. You're hanging there like an idiot with your pants shat and your tongue half out. I just don't see the appeal, it's painful as fuck and you'll regret not doing the monoxide carbon method or taking some pills.

Both sides? There was one side there with a national geographic description of hell as if it had been visited.

No... That.. What the fuck? That's not anywhere near painless, you'll have to wait to bleed out, once your brain loses oxygen, that's when the pain stops, you've got to think about the human conception of pain, if you literally remove all nociceptors all at once within a split second, that's the only real way to have a truly painless death.

Try to think along the lines of getting the person to pass out within seconds. That's why I recommended exposed to vacuum as one, because the oxygen in your blood will clot to one place and won't reach your brain, cutting your air supply and making you pass out within seconds. Still painful for the first five-fifteen seconds, though.

u replied to the wrong nigger.

You have no idea how stories are affecting you from moment to moment. You are living a story, whether you like it or not

>There was one side there with a national geographic description of hell as if it had been visited.
wat

can u retype this?

Your a faggot, I thought of many ways to kill myself, but then I thought, why not see the world?

So I'm going to leave my friends, family and country and travel to America, backpack the state parks, then down to South America, and get lost in the Andes, up a volcano, in a hot spring, rent a quad and explore, go through a Cloud Forrest, you could have been anything op, but you chose to be a faggot

Nope, I was talking to you.

A national geogeographic style description of hell was given

no no no. you are misunderstanding.
the guy who said the shit about you being insecure is not the same guy who wrote about ancients in the first place.
is me
is you
is not me which u replied too
is me, which u didnt reply too.

god dammit. these threads are useless without ids.

then again theyre useless either way

k

yeah but whats the point?

That would require a visit

well like i said. theres thousands of years of anecdotal evidence. many paintings throughout the years depicting hell. a lot of them results of sleep paralysis hallucinations, drug trips, ect... but to these people, it was very real visits to hell.

You're just a bitchmade nigga, running away from a real nigga

i guess.

abandoning thread.

Imagination. There's tons of anecdotal evidence of plenty of things existing in the imagination, I agree.
I can't approach anyone with warnings about what will happen to them and what they need to do to avoid something aversive based on a dream of artistic licence and expect anyone to take me seriously. It seems like an exercise designed to drum up some indignation and advance a persecution narrative

Friends kitten got bitten by dog and is fucked, no vets available. She doesn't have guts to do spade on it, looked up painless ways, CO2 seemed alright. Don't want to encourage a suicide or anything and like, try committing to full time blazing first before you try anything drastic, but if you find any cheap painless ways to do gas death post it so friends kitten can die without extended painful death.

Running away like a scared pussyfooting is what you mean

Lel graduated from college and still bases his life's philosophy on a shitty collection of poems written by nomads 5000 years ago. This is the lamest reason to not kill yourself and after you die your body will rot just as hard as when you would not have bothered with your ridiculous moral slavery to a fictional entity. Atleast broadcast that shit if you will AN hero OP use a rope made out of soft fabric to lessen the pain if you have to.

>I am thinking of being an hero by hanging

all concerns are moot after this fact.

you troller you.

2/10 for replying

Jump in front of train.
Hose from car exhaust into car and slowly fall asleep.

LOL

you can shoot yourself in the head and still live you know this right ??

some guy shot himself in the head, and 20 minutes later called the ambulance telling them he had shot himself in the head and he needs medical help.

you want painless, take drugs that will comatose you for longer than a week in a desolate area.

lethal injection ?

you will both be honestly surprised once you both die. the truth is actually a combination of the two. One day.

I know the truth but I need others to accept it first without me telling them and I am not required to live according to the implications of the truth. That is for others to do.