Does anyone know any good adult games? I've really enjoyed witch trainer...

Does anyone know any good adult games? I've really enjoyed witch trainer, huniepop and sakura dungeon and i'm yearning for more

vndb.com
literally millions of them. Enjoy.

Strongest fucking ear I've ever seen in my goddamn life.

I thought I was buff, fuck me, I'm no where near buff!

my bad
vndb.org.... shit.

I personally want to fuck that ear.

why the fuck did they do that?

The perks of being a content creator, you can abuse physics.

Bumping with picture from sakura dungeon, that one was actually a half decent game but a bit grindy after a while.

If you're into text based games with shittons of fetishes, look into Corruption of Champions og Trials in Tainted Space.
The Legend of Queen Opala games are good but they don't have a whole lot of actual sex in them and half of it is monsters fucking chicks.

/weg/ on /aco/

If you're fine with more or less youtube safe stuff, see what Lost Pause played recently (if he didn't change since I kind of quit watching his stuff). He's mainly playing kind of dating sims but I remember he had one of Sakura dungeon as well

any good dating sim recommendations?

Refer to his channel, it's been a while and I forgot most of the names. I liked Sakura Santa because fox waifu was bae

good call
I get chicks WAY more often now that I've had the pratice of playing a load of dating sims

I doubt anyone in his right mind is actually using those for practice...

Resident Evil 7
Doom 1-3
Quake
Call of Duty

There are plenty games for adults

I realy liked to play Postal 2

Is Katawa shoujo still relevant?

i call bullshit

Postal 2 is adolescent as fuck.

breeding season is good for a while

i thought they stopped working on it?

yeah, but its good for a while

KATAWA SHOUJO
KATAWA SHOUJO
KATAWA SHOUJO
KATAWA SHOUJO
KATAWA SHOUJO

loved that game, totally got katawa dick for like 2 weeks though

you didn't capitalise the 'WAY'

sorry dude - i actually hoped that this would allready give me some autistic screeching from our dating sim GOD!

There's this nice Bioshock Infinite themed game which is pretty good.

Don't remember what it's called though.

go to /t/ and download honey select its pretty good if youre into making your own characters

also recommend Sealed room breed or misshitsu breed(密室ブリード) if you are into dominating the girl or beating her dead multi ending too

teaching feeling is cute i recommend it as well