How can women even compete with cute little girls?

How can women even compete with cute little girls?

softer skin
gentler voices
more beautiful
easily impressed

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

You think he played a bit of spiderman with her after the convention?

You got me bet, OP
Only problem is that one of them isn't attached to a string that gets tugged on from the other end, pulling it away from you every time you get an inch to it until you find yourself with cock up your ass and you've managed to slip through an orange jump suit.

Oh my goodness, what a little sweetheart.

Risk going to jail for something with no ass or tittes?

Women are horrible shit creatures who desire power, who crave being immune to criticism, the only counter to the female is a younger female

If you treat any woman with respect and she's over the age of 25, in her mind, niggerwhatthefuckareyoudoing.jpeg, she will never respect you. She will enjoy the way you treat her but she will never see you as a man

Those laws exist because women can't compete

post cute girls :333

mandatory "do not post any nude or sexualized children in this thread"

i have no idea what the text means

gentler voices? have you ever met a little girl?

stop
you are retarded
just stop posting

higher pitch, weaker, softer. depending on the personality some can be very gentle

A grown atractive healthy girl can bring home money, intelectual conversation, troubleshoot goals and plans, really understand kinky hot sex, and be domanant or submissive. What you want is a girlwoman who has that glint of something terrifying and beutifull in her eye. A child will never look at you knowing it could eat you whole, till you realise it is your master. A woman wants a better or a equal in their heart and loins, a child wants a pet or plaything. Their brains are not developed enough to want a mate.

Hey i live at that number. Neat.

Some truth there, and satanic trips! So... when is the exact moment a girl becomes smart enough to become a woman

When and if she ever stops looking for pets and playthings.

>bring home money,
Most like credit card debt
>intelectual conversation,
You wot mate?
>troubleshoot goals and plans
Or repeat what you just said and claim it was her idea

"Dating" kids is a terrible idea, but women are just a few degrees away.

Definitely don't need more posts like this

No, I've worked with children for 12 years now. 99.9% of all little girls are screeching harpies from hell.

Do you live where inbreeding and/or nutrition and/or drugs is a real problem? You have been exposed to poor quality choices.

Checked and kek'd

fuck off spic.

you need better game

Pedos are men so pathetic that they cant attract women or even other men, so they direct their sexual attention towards those too stupid to be able to realise their complete lack of worth.

Kek all you fags getting baited

bump

Girl on the left trying to make the cameraman jealous.

They get that from their working class, piece of shit, family.

Kind of like that fat dunham chick or whatever her name is?

u r right

/thread

When I was a kid I recall this one dude who dressed as spider-man and would go to park to pose for pictures with families and shit but ended up getting arrested cause he was molesting children.Not sure if he fucked anybody but I'm pretty sure he molested some kids.