Anyone has a feeling he won't drop an album?

Anyone has a feeling he won't drop an album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2k0hdWhzUOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Top Dawg already said he was dropping an album.

reminder kendr*ck fell off after GKMC, and will likely never recover

does anyone seriously think this album will be any good after how bad TPAB, UU, Heart IV and Humble all were?

yeah no one is expecting anything from him, but you never know

>how bad TPAB, UU

kys

tis a hard life on da streetz. i also grew in compton la, and that niggas songs just descibe my life as it was, man. whiteyz cant understand. tis still relevant coz popo still kill us brothers. still crime on the streetz, ya here me? needs to teach the new generations, which is which, ya know what im sayin?

>kys
wow i love TPAB and UU now!

xD

>yeah no one is expecting anything from him, but you never know

are you kidding me right now?

why would you expect anything after how bad TPAB and UU were? humble is probably the worst single he's ever released

i took for granted all the years i didn't hear jokes like this in between when i graduated from jr high and when i started browsing mu

I mean tpab was an overwhelmingly loved album. I can understand if you personally don't like it but don't act like the general consensus among music fans is that he fell off after gkmc. And UU is amazing for a collection of b sides.

>I mean tpab was an overwhelmingly loved album.
by p4k drones, not actual people

>but don't act like the general consensus among music fans is that he fell off after gkmc
it's the consensus among us music critics

>And UU is amazing for a collection of b sides.
maybe amazing relative to how mediocre TPAB was but that's still a stretch and not really saying much

I know you're joking but desu the joke is on you.

>it's the consensus among us music critics

>wow i love TPAB and UU now!
kys

*tip*

TPAB has a 96 on metacritic and above a 4.0 on rym. It's definitely not disliked by music critics. Unless by music critics you just mean random shitposters on mu, in which case the fact that its what everyone is talking about on mu today kind of proves that wrong. Where is the community of people that rates tpab low?

>joke is on you
why, exactly? i think its funny, because that's basically his albums in a nutshell. production is good, but that's the only thing that comes to mind. i could care more, if the ideas of his rapping would go other ways, besides ghetto life, loving your mother and brothers and the opression of the black people.

what do you want him to rap about?

I like Wesley's Theory off of TPAB...

eh even if he drops anything ill still be listening to It Was Written and wishing i killed myself two weeks after 9/11 like i had planned

Are you someone who can only enjoy something if it has a T R A P I N F L U E N C E, or are you just actually an ooga booga coon?

>Are you someone who can only enjoy something if it has a T R A P I N F L U E N C E, or are you just actually an ooga booga coon?
i' m a black music critic, my rap doesn't need trap to be good but it needs to sound better than TPAB

I don't think this thread is for you, guy.

Okay, let's be serious. TPaB is inferior to GKMC but only by a bit imo. Why do you think its so far worse?

GKMC is packed with great characters and stories and the features are all well placed

TPAB is basically just watered down thundercat and flying lotus beats, with kendrick at his least lyrical since whatever that EP was called before section 80, and all the features are out of place and add nothing to the songs

i've listened to TPAB about 7 times and can't remember any of the songs, they're just instantly forgetabble. when i listen to GKMC the songs are so good i want to hear them again right away

im not a fun of his, to want anything from, desu. he can produce sounds of his farting, for all i care. you either need to be black, to listen to his rap, or just a rap guy, who thinks that songs about niggers are for everyone.

>im not a fun of his, to want anything from, desu.
you okay user?

>a rap guy
i meant white guy
>anything from
him

just not a native speaker.

GKMC is a fantastically cohesive story. I see TPaB as several smaller story-thoughts with an overarching theme. Also, Snoop and Rhapsody have better verses than Kendrick in the respective songs they show up in. And you stay the fuck away from FlyLo

>I see TPaB as several smaller story-thoughts with an overarching theme.
'kill whitey' isnt' a theme btw

> Also, Snoop and Rhapsody have better verses than Kendrick in the respective songs they show up
not really much of an accomplishment

> And you stay the fuck away from FlyLo
flylo's fine, he should stay away from kendrick who just soils his beats

wait why the fuck am i debating the merits of a rap album with a white supremacist as if your opinion is valid

Just because you're a nigger doesn't make you a good judge of theming, because if you think that's the theme, end life now.

>wait why the fuck am i debating the merits of a rap album with a white supremacist as if your opinion is valid
>>>/reddit/

i'm a music critic and i've published several youtube videos about the myriad of flaws that pop up in each TPAB track

i know my themes.

Try again without the text editing

>white supremacist
im too much of turk shitskin, to be a white supremacist, desu
>opinion is valid
its funny, how blacks and nazis could be neighbors on the same site, kek

nothing is edited

Than where the fuck did you get Kill whites from?

this gives you literally zero credibility

People need to see this shit and realize how fucking RACIST that nigger is

the overwhelming majority are massive retards, hence the rating, you massive faggot

those are the lyrics for the clean version that came out on itunes, they weren't allowed to sell the anti-white lyrics.

listen to the physical edition, it's the explicitversion.

i did. its not.

weird, must just be on the Critic's Edition™ that they sent me to do the review of

>what is inspect element

>Fat willy thumb
You must either be 12 or fucking obese
Kys

well memed. Now go suck whoever the fuck elses cock.

>
KENDRICK LAMAR NEW SNIPPET LEAK (NEW ALBUM)TOC

>
KENDRICK LAMAR NEW SNIPPET LEAK (NEW ALBUM)TOC

HOLY SHIT ITS EVEN BETTER THAN TPAB

Dont tell a lie on me

We all know how reliable TDE is

If you're gonna pretend to be a racist Kendrick Lamar, at least write good bars

Fuckin lol

>If you're gonna pretend to be a racist Kendrick Lamar, at least write good bars
if the bars were any better you'd probably think they were a different rapper's lyrics

This guy is in always in every thread and says the exact same things.

Some people really just need to find more things to do than obsess over shit they don't like. It's fine you don't like it but it's just not healthy to do what you do.

"Everybody's retarded but me!!!"

no album today confirmed

hahah imagine actually spending time faking this

kys

>published several youtube videos

>this gives you literally zero credibility
and who is your publisher?

i like kendrick

i just dont like any of the mediocrities he's put out after GKMC

i only speak Truth

Thundercats bass really plays a great role in that song. Also my favorite song off that album.

IS HE EVEN GOING TO DROP IT

all yall are crazy

Truth is you're just a massive fag with shit taste no one values your shit uninformed opinions

>'kill whitey' isnt' a theme btw
lol'd
but seriously, shiggy diggy doo

d-don't say that...

he already did.

inb4 kill whitey user