Do you find my hips attractive?

do you find my hips attractive?

That depends. Do you want to come live with me as my domestic/sex slave?

Pretty nice, yep.

Extremely.

Also: moar.

Yes now post your tits

can't decide until I see th pussy attached to it

No i do not you whore, by the way nice fucked up belly button.

Cunt.

First timestamp TITS OR GTFO

Those aren't your hips you're just a fat guy looking for attention and I'm not falling for it again

ITT WE'RE DESPERATE FOR ANY SORT OF HUMAN INTERACTION

Need to see bewbs, pussy and arse to give accurate answer. But so far so good.

plz tell me you have a penor

Need full frontal nude to really say

another insecure whore that want 30y old virgins to tell her her hips are attractive

those fat cucks get me every time

>again

Not even going to answer until i see some puss, we cant be too careful these days.

Buncha newfags in this thread, TITS OR GTFO

tits+timestamp or gtfo

ur fukin sittin

If I can pontificate for a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet".

This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits with timestamp or GTFO

Sure, why not.

birthing teir.

user it's not real. It was never real and I don't know how to tell you this but.....you love cock because you're a homo

Yeah. Trap or not, I find them pretty damn attractive.

Most definitely, post more

i got trips. the internet agrees. get out while you still can.

tnx :) you deserved it

KYS

Blah blah timestamp
Blah OP nevar delives
Blah OP is a fag
Next thread.

Yes! OP delivered

No, because you're not female

Girl, just post your tits. No one knows who you are here. Probably.

I don't like girlish hips on boys.

FAKE AS FUCK
>tits WITH A TIMESTAMP or gtfo

Not even real attentionwhore
Just someone pretending to be a little cumdumpster

How hard is it to write the fucking date and time on a piece of paper these days

yes
would cum buckets on your belly you little slut

Damnnnnn. In love

they delivered fuck all

:)

OP here I want you to stick two fingers in my butt and scream "WHAT ARE YOU HIDING IN THERE?"

you're hot op, do post more

Seriously in love . Op message me on tumblr I'm @ lumasunrise.tumblr.com

Moar

still no timestamp. do it and then we can start trusting you.

This newfag shitpost is making me sick. DO YOU NOT ALL REALIZE THAT THIS IS SOME RANDOM GUY DROPPING PHOTOS OF A GIRL. FOR GOD SAKES SHE ISN'T EVEN WEARING THE SAME CLOTHS. get a fucking clue

I would penetrate you with my hardened cock and be gentle
also moar

FAKE AS FUCK
>NO TIMESTAMP
FAKE AS FUCK
>NO TIMESTAMP

Don't care still in love

what do you find atractive here

dont care

>false sense of superiority detected

post moar

so fucking hot.
10/10.

You got me there

Well her hips are amazing . Really what got me is her perportions . Tight body with great tits. Not to mention a cute belly button. Definitely wife material. If only I could have a priveate conversation with her...

fucking hell
the only reason im not jacking off to you right now is im saving this load for my woman right now

Goddamn thats an amazing body. Bet you have a QT face too

Extremely

Now show more

can i get some cock tribute at least?

thank you guys so much :*

>not posting asshole

Why even bother?

Timestamp and sharpie in pooper or gtfo

No thank you. For real , I'm mad horny now. In love and haven't even seen your face. Is there a way I can talk to you in the future?

I wanna lick dat belly button

How's that ass tho?

I hope you die a painful death after your extensive chemotherapy for your misdiagnosed cancer.

god fucking dammit woman i've been saving this load for days my GF will be mad if I don't fill her mouth tonight.

still, post your butt pls
hnng.

LUL cringe

You know what those are called OP?
[spoiler]breeding hips[/spoiler]
And yes I love them.

If all this is real and not taken somewhere else, that's seriously a very fine pair of boobs m'am. I liked what I saw for now at least.

Damn man, I'm just in here trying to enjoy this beautiful woman same as you. I'm sorry that your life sucks, chill.

I do

meh boobs; nice hips tho

I can agree on that

its a trap and youre all faggots for falling for it

fuck, you are perfect!!
hope u can upload pics with better resolution and u will be my new smartphone's wallpaper

Piss in a glass and post it. What do you have to lose?

implying we dont want it to be a trap?

ITT newfags getting trolled by someone not posting timestamp

dignity

Not a trap look at those tits and hips. As a straight male I am an expert on these subjects

Kek

Faggot

Is it really trolling when all we wanna see is the tits of a hot girl, no matter the source?
Also
>trolled
what are you, 12? no one uses the word troll in here newfag

She's already posted tits on Sup Forums, dignity is lost.

>good pics 4 free
>caring if it's bait or not
lul

wow OP, you are freakin sexy, make one with your toung and tits showing in one pic! awesome

>we want to give attention for pictures that are shit quality, stop insulting us
YOU CANT MAKE THAT KIND OF AUTISM UP

show us that thong pls :D

My thoughts exactly . If that's really op hot damn what a catch . If not ...hot damn what a catch

wait, what?

you have to be atleast 18 to post on this board

this thread is literal cucks

>triggered

>we want to enjoy stock photos stop making fun of us

good girl

please post ass

oh no, you implied im under 18, you nailed me.