Ready to die in a nuclear holocaust...

Ready to die in a nuclear holocaust? Trump hasn't had access to the Oval Office for an entire week yet and he's already threatening to wage war on China.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/24/is-trump-ready-for-war-in-the-south-china-sea-or-is-his-team-just-not-being-clear/

>“The United States is not a country directly involved in the South China Sea,” ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying told a news conference. “We urge the United States to respect facts and speak and act cautiously to avoid damaging peace and stability in the area."

>Mira Rapp-Hooper, a South China Sea expert at the Center for a New American Security, called the threats to bar China's access in the South China Sea "incredible” and told Reuters it had no basis in international law.

>“A blockade — which is what would be required to actually bar access — is an act of war," she added.

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-32913899
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's most astounding is the morons who were ranting about death panels and Marxism and how Obama was going to institute Sharia don't give a flying fuck that their boy Trump could ACTUALLY destroy the entire world in his utter incompetence.

WW3 will be fun.

a war with china would drop his ratings dramatically and he would be overthrown

they probably would be happy about it since most of those rednecks have nothing to lose

I'm sure his glowing radioactive dust will be mortified.

Bring it the fuck on.

>Washington Post.
Wew lads. Can't go without my morning dosage of fake news.

Ask them. They're right here:

Nightmare fuel.

You betcha. Especially with Mad Dog in the SecDef seat we'd put on one hell of a show.

Not for the Trumplorables. Look at the ones in this thread, hooting and hollering for war with China, or just using the latest official meme to dismiss reality as "fake news."

To be clear, I'll have any war. War is good.

>implying I voted for Trump.

I wouldn't have been happy with either candidate winning, and I have plenty to complain about with both. But unfounded fearmongering from leftist media sources in this administration is about as ridiculous as the conservative fearmongering in Obama's administration.

Remember all of the "He's going to take your guns away any day now." bullshit? This is the same crap from opposite site of the spectrum.

"There won't be a nuclear war. There's too much real estate involved." - Zappa

> weekend warrior
> thinks counterstrike is real war
>
> will be the first to die

IT'S HAPPENING

But I expect these Sup Forums morons to behave and talk like this. It's absolutely nightmarish to see it coming from the current administration.

Case in point: I expect this retard to think this way.

It's a tragicomedy to see it coming from the administration that is only a few days old.

>tfw imageboards break reality

what a time to be alive

Now we know why Putin wanted Trump in office. None of this "weak leader" shit. Just the opposite, he wanted to gang up with the US against China.

>he was referring to real estate

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Feel free to figure out whether you'll be instantly incinerated, cooked alive, or just doomed to die of slow radiation poisoning. I live 15 minutes from downtown Detroit and I will apparently be cooked like a lobster.

War is good, yo.

test

Hmm?

I dont like China so i'm not going to lose any sleep.

Michael Bay will make them another movie with lots of explosions and everything will be fine.
>At the end of the day they have too much invested into the US to fuck it up by destroying it.

Can't happen soon enough.

>rural Oklahoma
>best friend has a range and underground armory

I'll do fine on home soil.

rurururururururuuURURURURURU URURURURUURURRURURURURU RURURURURURURURURUR RRURRURURURUUR

We spent 45 years antagonizing Russia in a literal Cold War and no nukes were fired outside of testing. But sure, let's pretend China's going to fly off the handle and engage in a nuclear war with us.

So you'll be doing your dying by shitting out your intestines over a period of days or weeks instead of instantly. How... fortunate for you.

Here we go, l suspected it would begin 3 weeks ago, which it did and it is progressing, now nobody knows what the fuck is going on like before and trump will go 4 years and something else will happen

maybe those two need to watch the film "Threads".

it's a shame our crippled education system produces people who think a nuclear war is something you can survive. "oh, it'll all blow over."

the best part about that is, none of them will live long enough to see that.

unfortunately, neither will we.

inb4 Chinese people in Vancouver retaliate by raping all the white women

One man's hellhole is another man's playground. We need to thin the herd and get a war economy on. Right now, the the most vocal bitch about their feelings being hurt or their pronouns being mis-used. We need a wake up call.

The Rothschilds and similar clans have bunkers that can survive it. That's what they've done with much of that real estate they bought ahead of the "blood being in the streets" (nuclear apocalypse).

They'd probably wait until they have AI invented first, or probably already have it secretly, so that they could use it as an "Oracle AI" to develop automated society for their own families to live with all the world's riches while the rest of humans are dead.

Except you know that the world avoided nuclear holocause only by accident more than once, right? During the Cuban Missile Crisis, for example, one man -- Vasili Arkhipov -- refused to approve a Soviet commander's order to launch a nuclear strike. In 1983, Soviet computer reported a massive first strike by US missiles, and it was only because a single man -- Stanislav Petrov -- that the Soviets didn't launch their entire arsenal. There were similar incidents on the US side.

im just happy that the tpp is finished with and we arent at war with Russian thanks to Hillary

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. This is not a way of life at all in any true sense. Under the clouds of war, it is humanity hanging on a cross of iron." -- notorious leftist pinko hippy Dwight D. Eisenhower

That only solidifies my point. In an actual cold war, where two superpowers had thousands of nuclear weapons pointed at each other and readied for launch, we went 45 years without an incident.

Now we're acting like there's going to an actual nuclear war between two countries who are heavily invested in each other and are only recently mildly upset. And China has a whopping ~260 warheads, of which they've never tested a nuke with a yield greater than 4Mt.

This is as much of a non-issue as us worrying about an impending alien invasion.

economic war, you idiot.

BRING IT ON!!!! :)

You're a fucking imbecile. The world was nearly destroyed by nuclear fire MULTIPLE TIMES during that period and only survived because of dumb fucking luck and the actions of a handful of people. In 1983, every computer the Soviet early wanring system possessed told them they were under attack. They were ready to launch their ENTIRE ARSENAL except for a SINGLE MAN named Stanislav Petrov, who told them entirely based on his intuition that it was a false positive.

>US drones recently being seized in South China Sea multiple times by China
>China building a "sea wall" with artificial islands to defend from US geopolitical control through America military posturing and intimidation of China
>Trump wants to withdraw from UN, where the US and China are among the big five, a way in how these escalations can be prevented
>Trump administration not communicating properly with China, miscommunications on both sides
>both have nukes and advanced militaries and both seek geopolitical control around the South China Sea, although China has legitimacy of it

This will not end well. You can't just send spies into China to solve this, it's been a long-term escalation, but the new administration is fanning flames that already have been burning.

Russia is China's ally. Ask yourself, who would Russia side with? China or the U.S.?

He said it well, and if we had more people like Eisenhower instead of the retarded gene pool we have now, this would make perfect sense.

We live in a world where nobody gives a shit about advancement without competition. Nobody will pay for the research and development because it is unnecessary. With the fires of war under our homes, people stop looking at Snapchat and Twitter, and start looking for solutions.

Don't forget the other characters in this theater. North Korea. And they have nukes too.

>You're a fucking imbecile

It seems we can't even have a rational discussion anymore. We'll have to agree to disagree then. If you want to live the next 4-8 years of your life in constant geopolitical fear, I won't stop you.

But I do have to get ready for work now. Have a nice day.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-32913899

So fucking fascinating how no one cares about aggressive and dangerous moves by the US until the MSM decides to work people up abou Trump. I wish sheeple wasn't a tainted term because you are all so easily led it's hard to compare it to anything else. Maybe trained dogs.