Hey b i have a drug test on friday and i smoked weed with a tab of acid on new years day

hey b i have a drug test on friday and i smoked weed with a tab of acid on new years day.

I dont usually smoke weed, but i heard it stays in my blood for 28 days - is there anyway to get clean quickly?

my career depends on it

Suicide

and then what?

Can't test for acid unless they do a spinal tap. Hair test you might be fine. Piss test just drink lots of cranberry juice and work out as much as possible before the test. Blood test gg m8

Cranberry juice. Pee like crazy.

Nope. Gotta buy someone else's pee, sneak it in.

Google "certo weed drug test" , be prepared though, it will taste like shit

thanks anons

you wouldnt be in this situation if you just did coke like an adult

i needed to kick in the acid. coke is too expensive and shit quality in perth

Since THC can't be detected, only THC-COOH, the detectable compound has different qualities than THC itself. Anyways, the guideline is:

Infrequent / once a week: 3-4 days.
Twice / three times a week: 1 week to 15 days.
Frequently / daily: 25 days to 1 month.

That's how long you should wait. You're perfectly fine if you smoked 20 days ago, especially if it was only once lmao.

this, if you don't smoke on the regular it's not gonna stay in your system that long, and you should be fine

assuming they're doing a UA, if they're doing a hair follicle test, you're fucked no matter what

I do drug tests for a living.
Cranberry juice is useless. There is no special drink. We can pretty much tell what you had for dinner. Sooo pay attention.

Starting three days before test, start hammering water into you. Minimum 16 glasses a day. DONT work out, it releases THC, in fact try to GAIN weight. With that much water you're going to raise suspicion of diluting, so drink an energy drink to put some yellow into it.

If you normally don't smoke weed, you'll pass after 3-5 days. Don't lie to yourself if you've been doing bong hits for a month then dilute the hell out of yourself.

Pro tip: we know about ALL the masking agents and specifically look for them eg: creatine

its just urine for the drugs and a blood test for health purposes

thanks user, im 30 and hadnt smoked since high school. just had half a joint on new years day

>We can pretty much tell what you had for dinner
No you can't, these tests are basic paper chromatography techs and only separate based on interactions between the solvent and the paper.

Dilution is your key OP, do the water and energy drink stuff. And try to time it so that when you walk in the door you really have to go, that way it will be mostly water

What job are you applying to that requires them to take blood too?

Go to the store and buy an at home drug test kit and test yourself first. Pretty much the same test they use

This and test your self a few times, including at least once in the morning (your first pee of the day) to see what concentrated pee will test as

As long as you're not a fat piece of shit you'll be fine