I have a physique AND I play the piano AND I have a beautiful facial structure with clear...

I have a physique AND I play the piano AND I have a beautiful facial structure with clear, glowing skin AND I am good at mathematics. Pic is not my physique but its pretty close.

Too bad you have a dull personality. Ruins all of that.

I don't think anyone cares op.

What university did you go to?

pics? if youre close to that dude in the pic then we might have something to do user ;)

everybody has a physique, that's nothing special

my mom plays piano, so cool... I guess

Simply saying you play the piano doesn't mean shit. How is your improv? Could you beat me in a ragtime battle? Probably not

I'm very sorry, I'm straight

so why the fuck are you on here for validation you cuck

I'd say my improv is pretty good. Since I was very young I was young I have pretty much been able to copy songs that I heard by ear, on the piano. A few months ago I decided to pick up on piano again and I'd say I can play pretty fluently. I learn very intuitively, but am definitely no professional!

but you still are insecure about your body to post a pic

nice. be proud.

I'm pretty sick and down today and needed a self-esteem fund.

I am very happy for you. I really am, I hope you live a long and happy life and your good lucks bring you the woman of your dreams and your intelligence help you find what makes you happy in life.

Good luck user, not that you need luck when you are as gifted as you.

Thank you two very, very much! Good luck to you too!

>Pic is not my physique but its pretty close.
Im not lying you just have to trust me...

you came to the right place

Well, I was thinking that if i become famous in the future, I dont want people to notice that I was fucking bragging on Sup Forums :p

When did Sup Forums get so fucking gay?

>i am 10/10 and i browse Sup Forums
still not better than average Sup Forumstard

Don't listen to this fucking faggot guys, anybody can learn to play the piano, anybody can develop social skills that of Leonardo DiCaprio, even if you're the biggest sperg of all time; and nothing is impossible. Self improvement comes from the dedication and persistence that you put forward for yourself, if you truly believe that you're incapable of becoming said dreamy faggot op, push yourself. I believe in you.

I'm looking for your point mate.

oi

kek

u need to workout a little bit less, and eat a little more carbs/fat foods, then youll be perfect to all girls, not just fitness gym obesessed ripped girls with abs and biceps and shit lol. also ur face skin is fucked. also this prob isnt even u.

so why are you in Sup Forums again?

But you'd trade it all to be white

Craters, round nose, ugly eyes from the side.
No, you're pretty unattractive. I'm gay, I know this stuff.
Your body isn't attractive either, looks like your 80 with muscles. Stay out of the sun, honey.

Nobody gives a shit about what you look like or what you can do. This is Sup Forums, not facebook.

Gayfag here: no thanks, would not hit.

And im getting pussy everyday and flying in my hovercar, so what?

Bearfag?

i'm happy for you bro. i see ripped and toned guys like that and it makes me want to better myself. grats on your musical talent as well

Bitch, you would glory hole that in a second.

you must have been fucking bullied in school hahahaha u look like such a fucking little bitch crying in hir moms bedroom

fuck you bitch

Nope. I like slim to normal builds. Some definition is nice, but OP's pic is way too much.

'Since I was very young I was young'

Winning....

Fucking FAT ASS. How's that guy live with himself!

i have a 14 inch dick the pic isn't me but close please believe me even with lack of proof

So you are fully aware that this is embarrassing, and you did it becauseeee? Why exactly? Bragging to people you've never met and or seen physically about something that's more than likely a lie.

There is always a catch and in your case a cum catch. You are homosexual so all worth nothing (except math I guess)

This, he's definitely Asian