I was thinking about how come 22 members of the most elite soldiers that killed Osama Bin Laden, got assassinated...

I was thinking about how come 22 members of the most elite soldiers that killed Osama Bin Laden, got assassinated? What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthandaction.org/michael-savage-seal-team-6-assassinated-executed/
youtu.be/IJk-e0n16TU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's pretty obvious that Osama Bin Laden wasn't a man, but an idea from which policy can be implemented in the name of fear.

Gave a proper Muslim burial to a terrorist?
PLEASE. BULLSHIT STORY.

Would have been a bad job to take though.
Whoever took that shot's probably dead now.
That's how a conspiracy works.
Them boys on the grassy knoll, they were dead within 3 hours.
Buried in the damn desert, unmarked graves past NIGGERTOWN

Let me guess all Americans who didn't go to college?

They were probably talking.

Being how they were elite soldiers, they had to be killed all together, all at once and with little chance for failure.

Doing anything less would have escalated things. As it was, it didn't help much at all. It was sort of a revenge killing.

Osama never existed and that elite team never existed as well. It's all a pretty story that makes you feel good.

the team that killed osama is dead?
proof?

Dude.

This is old.

Happened years ago. Seal Team Six.

Ya. First I'm hearing of this.

because it's not real you fucking idiot

be nice man come on dude, apologize to that user

truthandaction.org/michael-savage-seal-team-6-assassinated-executed/

Looks like a real legitimate source you have there gentlemen.

Of course they were assissinated by a shadow government after they killed Osama... who didn't exist really but was an "idea".

Maybe the men who actually deal in the real world, doing real things like raiding a compound in enemy territory next to an airbase might have been killed afterwards because they're are FUCKING SOlDIERS.

Just because you guys are actually retarded. Soldiers go to wars and die.

this made me lol. ok im sorry user.

Fine.
Sorry nigger.
When your nigger Bolivian town gets destroyed by the cartel I hope you die faster than the others.

Osama Bin Laden
Obama Bin Laden

Coincidence? I think not. Obama bin Laden was a champion for the muslim cause and respected Osama a lot.
At least things will take a turn for the better now with a real American as the leader of the free world. No more silk gloves when dealing with these sand eating scum.

He fucked up the story. Obama administration leaked to the press that Seal Team 6 did the OBL mission. Afghan officers with knowledge of ST6 ops told the Taliban, who ambushed a flight of them and killed them in revenge.

Obama couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut about an op because he wanted political points, and Americans were targeted and killed because of it.

This is all open source, BTW, but I remember when it happened. Fuck Obama. Seriously.

please dont use the n word if you're going to apologize to him, at least replace it with a j.

"sorry jigger" would be a kind replacement

oh ok, that makes complete sense. yup, no plot-holes in that story

Did they, maybe the real team that took part in that is still alive and the dead ones were a scapegoat

Sorry Jigaboo

They probably weren't as "elite" as you might think.

No. One of the guys wrote a book, and just talked at my college two years ago. Unless he died

I fucking love that movie

Ill have to give it a try. Thank you

I would even say
Osama Bin Laden
Obama Sin Laden

wtf that can't be real?

nigger going to war in a wedding dress. Best body armour ever, Id be to busy laughing to shoot.

Donald J Trump
Lee H Oswald

oh my FUCKING GOD

Its funny reading the comments, especially the ones where people claim to habe any sort of knowledge whatsoever regarding a highly classified, top secret mission carried out by the US armys top soldiers, and ordered by the US government.

Go to sleep kiddies.
The only people who know anything about anything regarding this topic, are the people that the government wants to know.
Not you autistic faggets.
Higher ups are at the CIA or NSA are probably reading your comments laughing at how retarded you all are.

Oswama Hin Ladeen
OMG...

We know about it because Obama spilled the beans to win an election.

You dont know shit.

The majority of special forces men got killed in a chinook RPG attack on a rescue mission on some mountains in afghanistan i believe. I think it was actuall the same mission where the chinook got hit by a rocket on that movie Lone Survivor with Mark Wahlburg

The Affordable Care Act is more popular than Donald Trump, according to a Fox poll.

Hilarious.

source
kek

Michael Durant of Blackhawk Down is my uncle. Truth, good story I know.

kek

Everyone knows the public education system is designed to make you compliant to authority. You take children and force them to comply, or punish them.
Then you wonder why people get out of school and can't figure out anything out for themselves, or don't even want to try.

it's true because it has "truth" in the url.

"I have hard evidence, just watch this youtube video. FACT!"

>mfw you actually believe this

You are such a butthurt faggot

Alex Jones samefagging multiple shitposts

It's from a movie, user.
You fucking spaz

u so cool. is this u?
youtu.be/IJk-e0n16TU

>I was thinking about how come 22 members of the most elite soldiers that killed Osama Bin Laden, got assassinated? What happened?

The whole thing was fiction. ObL died in December of 2001 from kidney disease. He had zero to do with "Al Queda" and neither of them had anything to do with 9/11.

So who was that on the fuzzy video and audio tapes the CIA presented on a regular basis? Some actor portraying ObL?

That's up with that? Fake reality? Had to have an enemy to perpetuate the endless corporate war? All that money going for resupply contracts...

I mean...would we even know we're living in a simulation?

Your tinfoil hat is on too tight

yep,
I'm an embedded YouTube video
have a nice day

>clever