Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

Why are so many on Sup Forums fucking gay?

How can you hate Israel? Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.

Did you actually know that Israeli girls love western men who supports them in their war against satanic islamic invaders?

Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature? Just a little addon info for you guys

Theyre still fucking jews

well...i could hate fuck that ass

+ after she tastes my dick, she wont be jewish anymore

>forget brown people slaughter
>check out this ass

People still can't believe Trump one..

Bringing emotion into this only weakens the cause. The must be removed entirely, and we must do so indiscriminately.

Israeli chicks are hot. Wanna get one for my second wife, if anything happens to my first.

>traditional values, feminine
>military training, not fat
>like guns
>tan

Oh yes.

Cant deny this girl her right to defend herself against SATANIC ISLAMIC INVADERS

Are Jews really not used to being hated? Literally no one likes you

We will purge the sandniggers too. it's not an either/or situation. They both must go

What's she gonna do? Blow them all till they die?

>we

Yeah the US armed forces and you covered in Dorito dust in your moms basement.. together form an indestructible force of nature.

>Dorito dust
PepsiCo supports Israel, I would never touch their food. Nice try though.

Israeli =/= jewish

I am a Zionist.

basically, some people hate jews because jews are successful... it's nothing more than race envy, which is a lot different from the race contempt people feel for niggers, for example.
it's all: they control the banks and media, reee!

I don't hate them for being an ethnostate. I hate them for destroying MY ethnostate.

Gaza?

she is probably at list half russian, lol

>Israeli girls fight for home and family against warmongering Palestine everyday.
not this one

>Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature?
ffs, kys
israeli became a damn country after 1948
it's a damn place
people hate the religion and wars all around

>war against satanic islamic invaders?
please, leave satanic away from islamic
those are different

>leave satanic away from islamic
>those are different

How can race envy be real if there is only one human race???
Check mate lizardman.

>only one human race

>Israeli girls fight for home and family

Yeah, specifically for their home and family which we will never be a part of.

>How can I hate israel
They turn around and treat the palestinians the same way Hitler treated the jews and kick them out of their homes since supposedly their ancestors lived there over 1000 years ago and it is their ''promised land". The Israelis that are ok with what they're government is doing are worse then Nazis, they learned nothing from what happened to them and have no problem inflicting suffering on others who did nothing to them. That said many of the women are hot.

thats exactly the reason

OP what the fuck are you on about?
How does any of that have anything to do with gay people on Sup Forums?
How did you come to the conclusion that so many hate Israel?
How does Israeli GIRLS relate to all this and why does it matter that they are white?

Wtf is your point?

Money likes us

Top lols

Israel isn't a country. Israel and Palestine should be mad at the British and not eachother. But now the joos are to dependent on gib me dats from there greatest ally.
#freepakistan

Religion?

How are they different?

islamic = a religion where you worship a pedophile
satanism = an ideology where you worship only yourself
satan worshipping = you worship satan

yeah satanism can be VERY misleading name for it

For the same reason most fat ugly chicks turn into femi nazi shaved head lesbians. When you can't get the opposite sex because you are gross, you justify it by saying they all must be "blank". A way of removing any of the blame for their lack of sex appeal and shifting it onto a nameless faceless group of people so they can't hate them instead of attempting to better themselves. Same goes for fat neckbeards.

Well she is one jew i would fuck to be fair.

That and they are 2% of the population but own almost every big media outlet and bank, and are 25% of Harvard, and 4 Supreme Court justices, but like.001% of the military. Oh, and every time somebody's agitating against white men, for some PC lunacy, for some open borders madness, every goddamn time, it's a Jew. So there's that.

America