How in the fuck does he get her

How in the fuck does he get her

They're both incredibly average on looks, so going by that then it's easy to see why.

Neither anything special.
He is probably a really nice bloke.

He probably doesn't spend his free time whinging on Sup Forums. That's probably a good start.

She's hot and he's a faggit that looks like he has downes syndrome. Explain that

she's 5.5/10 fat chick

He really isn't. Dude looks pretty sorted, and she's not that hot. Stop being a jealous fuckwit and leave the happy couple alone.

You think she's fat? Lol hate to see what you think when you actually see an obese chick

lol youre a faggot OP, this chick is horrendously hideous

He's a skinny faggit, fuck you

Maybe not fat but definitely pudgy

1. she isn't hot. not at all. 5/10 at best.
2. unlike you op, he doesn't weigh 600lbs.

>skinny faggit
Fat basement dweller detected.

Most average looking people ever.

whats the matter op chad steal your average looking waifu ?

ITT: the over analysis of a typical unimpressive couple.

>but why
Saged

Lol I'm actually not fat at all but whatever. So you're telling me he can do better? Lol yeah right

Because these tiers of beauty are just a myth. As long as you do the right things at the right time you can get anybody

OOOOOHHH GET FUCKING REKT YOU DUMB FAGGOT!!!!

/thread

She's decently cute. He's an OK looking guy. Not sure where the big mystery is. He probably also has his shit together and makes her cum good.

If you are gushing your success on acquiring a gf, and you're on here crying because he has one and you don't, then he is doing better, fagmo

is that you, elliot?

have you come back from the grave to educate us lesser beings on the art of being desirable to women?

when will the next school shooting be, o prophet?

ur all ugly faggots

Very average looking. Nothing aesthetically impressive about either of them in my opinion. You sound like the guy who got lost in "friend zone" and now bitches about to himself because you're a pussy

He probably talked to her... in real life.

It's simple. It's because he's tall.

Nothing special, they look compatible.

Wtf are you even talking about? If anything that guy could do much better.