S/fur

s/fur
Let's play a game

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/xin-wei
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who's the artist for that?

pls post ;_;

If you wanna start one of these threads you've gotta post your own pics to get it started

Retro parasite

You have to beg me more for that.

Say it

its not my thread

Imma contribute some to get it going. I've been stashing furry pic's for the last 18 months straight. always aiming for uniques

Hello

morning

at my place it's more like after noon but still morning!

heh well I guess you're east coast; Cali over here after pulling a all nighter work shift

>18 months
fucking casuals

Ha, to be fair, it's much longer when I've been stashing, but been committing to it? 18 months. sitting on as much as 20gbs if i put all my saves together. maybe more

goddammit. I lost it.

Haha, I got a few of these. there was so many when i was grabbing

just a prank bro

Someone up for a talk?

keep 'em coming m9s

I suppose, I'm like, half asleep lol

Post some comics!

don't

That's more than enough. So how are you? How's it going for you?

Do!

Not too bad, lifes moving pretty fast lately. Moving out in a week for the first time with my best buddy and GF

That sounds nice. I'm just laying around here and doing fuck all. Where are you moving to?

yo i gotta fucking go to sleep
cya laters

Does anyone have art of xin-wei?

Cya, I'll be there soon brother in...dreams xD

Ha I'm in bed about to put on netflix of the Movie Ratchet and Clank. Oldfag, been a fan of series since first ps2 original game. Next door city. GF's parent's can't afford to keep her at home.

I might have some but no more than maybe 2 dozen. there isn't alot of art i've find produced by xin-wei

Well, I see that you really don't have the strength and time to talk now. So I won't bother you anymore. Well good luck with you two and good night.

don't go anywhere ;_;

Curiosity is killing me but I have to ask..... Are there even girls in these thread? Or is it only the sausage party?

>these thread
Wtf is wrong with me

Anything would be good my friend

probably not

the US evening crew has a few gurls

I think I talked to you last time.

oh ok im not in these threads often

Yes you did shark guy! I even saved a picture you posted. Listen I gotta bail now but I'll be back at about 9pm if you wanna talk again! (I'm from the east Europe so there it will be 9pm for me)

So.. I got a question.. are these threads the some 5 or 10 people every time?

Get out! Same time zone! I might go to the gym tonight, but I'll be here if I decide to stay home.

there is about 5 to 10 of us in here at any given hour. its hard to say how many individuals post stuff here per day/week.

Thanks, more?

Amazing! Just post the same pic if you're going to be there and I'll know! This is going to be my picture now and I'll just call myself Chad so that you or someone else knows that it's me.

e621.net/post/index/1/xin-wei

I really like his art style, shame there isn't more

Lost my shit in my old computer breaking down, now all I have is dickgrils.

Also wanted to try this

Hullo good morning