Rogue One new Space Ships

>Star Wars Celebration Europe just opened and, on the show floor in London, is an exhibit of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story costumes and props. Most of the costumes we’ve seen before, but there are some new ships that look absolutely incredible.

>Tie Striker

More like absolutely disgusting

smalltime

>Krennic’s Imperial Shuttle, which we’re getting our first glimpse of. Krennic (Ben Mendelsohn) is the “director of Advanced Weapons Research” for the Imperials and he, along with his Death Troopers, travel in this.

TIE fairy

Why does everyone replace their entire fleet of ships every 6 months in Star Wars?

looks like a sphincter

>how you want your spaceship designs familia?

ShoreTroopers

I like how they've made these little models of things to fool idiots into thinking there'll actually be practical effects and model shots in the finished film.

>Director Krennics costume

I don't think that at all. They paid some dope to make models of concept art for a show

absolutely awesome

This, now it is like they decided to scrap all the OP tie fighters and never ever use them again

Looks good.

>The AT-ACT

All terrain-armoured cargo transport?

probably a command variant of the AT AT

Jesus Christ these designs are horrible
>take a shape
>make it grey
jesus fuck these new movies have no imagination

>Still not putting a rear-facing guns

Starbars pls

funny, I always thought the Death Star turbolaser port was embedded into the sphere, not sticking out like that

They make models like these for all movies with CGI characters/locations in them.

Warcraft had this for example. Or the Marvel movies. It helps visualize before working on the final 3D model.

Remember Lucas' "key to all this"? That was a table full of models.

It is, the models wrong

Is that the front or the back?

Can't tell if this is bait.

>The official star wars model is wrong
Autism

>Making NEW ship designs when old unused ones exist

>GOTTA BUY THOSE NEW TOYS GOYIM

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

JUST
U
S
T

Do the rebels have a new fighter or will it just be normal X wings?

>it's a prequel movie features technology more advanced than the original trilogy episode

>so hey guys, so we've got a bold new design philosophy on this movie. We call it "Take the originals and smack them with a hammer a few times". We think it's going to look absolutely incredible.

I really like these actually.

Unused design from SG-1?

Nigga's personal ship is half the size of the death star what gives

do you need special fucking armor to walk on a shoreline or something wtf

>Movie takes place before the first Star Wars movie
>NEW ships

u fuken wot m9, so what did they decommission these newer looking designs and that's why we never see them in the original trilogy? Are they going to release another special edition with these CGI'd in?

Triggered?

>What are prototypes
>What are custom jobs
>What are limited production runs

>so hey guys I know we're making a movie set in the same time period as the first movie but I really feel that no is the time for a complete redesign of the franchise

Does it matter? That thing looks like shit compared with the Lambda class shuttle, which to my mind is a small work of art.

Gotta be the front from the direction the windows are facing.

Boob.

But all the tie fighters can fly in the atmosphere. I can understand if it was built for speed or a uniquely harsh environment, but then why still keep the weird as shit sphere center?

>brain child of grand moff tarkin
>death star plans were revealed in episode 2 by dooku and the bug dudes

This. I mean I'm all for wiping the prequels from existence but holy shit.

the bugs were just funding it they didn't create it

See: It's supposed to be on the brink of being finished.

OH HO HO LOOKS TO ME LIKE WE'VE GOT A COMEDIAN OR PERHAPS user JUST WANTS THE REBELS TO WIN

Yeah, nah.

Half the time maquettes or mockup models are left a single colour to let the details stand out more evenly - they also tend to be much, much larger than this. You can tell these are really small models.

Pic related is a Stan Winston maquette (admittedly painted) for Iron Man. It's about 1/3 scale, or in layman's terms 'fucking huge'.

yeah i figured as much after seeing this, dunno what it is from though

How is this different from the ATAT?

Don't you see? This one has a coloured side

It's got a new hat.

Where are the Bothans? Why isn't anyone talking about the Bothans? they just change that shit for some white bitch and don't care. Bothan lives matter. Nicole Simpson can't rap. I WANT JUSTICE!

IT'S BIGGER AND PART OF IT'S A DIFFERENT COLOR!

Literally big black spaceship in the second new Trek movie: Star Wars edition.

that was the second death star senpai

Bothans were the second death star you fucking moron

It's OK when Disney does it :^)

>force awakens is set after the ot
>>>recycled ships (and plot) nothing new after years

>rouge one is set before the ot
>>>new ships stormtrooper armor weapons and designs everywhere

I don't understand

Do you even poetry? Sand gets everywhere.

>Taking a post that says "Bothan lives matter" seriously

To be fair famborambojam the striker looks like basically the same technology and if Krennic is the director of Advanced Weapons Research it makes sense that he'd have access to cool new stuff before anyone else

WE'RE PUTTING OUR OWN SPIN ON THE MYTHOLOGY

How the fuck does it land? Those wings would be flimsy as hell if they folded up and the angle on the sides would make them knock into each other

DeathTrooper and ShoreTrooper

>mfw the ShoreTrooper looks better

Just like you need special gear to walk in arctic fields or in a giant redwood forest.

Shore trooper looks like proper rebel soldier in armor

Death trooper looks like elite guy with experimental / prototype equipment.

>those guns
Where the HECK is the beauty known as the e11?

It does fold up toward the sky. There's another ship that is similar already in the Star Wars canon, the Imperial Shuttle.

How the fuck I know this shit and have actually had sex I have no idea.

fuck the E-11

Where the fuck is my Trandoshan Shotgun?

top kek
had to post some (you) for (you).

>inb death troopers aren't actually dark troopers

Do blasters even have magazines, what is with the mp40-esque mag pouch

Ugh thisth movie isth gonna thuck because there won't be light thabers.

Exactamundo

>features a dedicated cargo bed
It already has that. That's how they got all those troops to the rebel base in Hoth. They didn't just have gigantic elephants accompany the AT-STs for giggles.

> AT-ACT
Commanded by ellen page?

I'm really nervous about this guy

He has to be included because it's during the Vader era and the normies will be asking where he is the whole time but indulging in the LE EPIK VADER JUST DID FIFTY THOUSAND SOMERSAULTS AND SOLOED AN ENTIRE ARMY NOTHIN PERSONAL KID fan wank will absolutely murder this movie.

Normal Troopers still have them

SHOW US MADS YOU USELESS FUCKS

I loved that thing

Wow, it's almost as if they took a bunch of OT designs, made them shitty, and called them new designs.

I just want a hospital drama centered on his time in the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center.

>This is warrior monk Chirrut Imwe, who believes all things are connected through the Force, but lacks any Force abilities himself.

This here heavy much.
Than trying to get at critics "but even ep1-3 had new ship designs" and to sell toys.
They should look if there arnt already ship designs from prior media.

this

>Baze Malbus, a pragmatic soldier and a "crack shot with a heavy repeater cannon." His bravado provides a contrast to Imwe's spirituality.

>This movie gets new ships, while TFA didn't
that is what really gets me

EXPLAIN THIS SCENE

>guy bowing before someone in Bacta tank
>guy is not Vader
>black robes so guy is not Imperial officer
>Red guard guys so Sheev must be involved (probably in the tank)

>Jyn Erso, the film's central character who is "putting a checkered past behind her by lending her skills to a greater cause." She's apparently "impetuous, defiant, and eager to bring battle to the Empire."

Yeah, how can people who remember things actually have sex?

He's a big guy.

>EU

Truly a unique brand of the 'tism

Shore trooper looks like scout troopers from Jedi (the ones with the speeder bikes). Like the only alright design from this batch.

>Cassian Andor, an accomplished intelligence officer for the Rebellion who always keeps a cool head under fire

What a fucking cuck.

At least they gave him the classic Rebel rifle