What would you do to her? Left. Be rough, use her

What would you do to her? Left. Be rough, use her.

Looks great. Im sure she'd enjoy some hair pulling while i force her on her knees

I would bend her over a coffee table and tie her there, forcing her to go down on her friend on the right till I got good and hard, then I would ram it into her from behind and watch her squirm but slap her across the back if she stopped eating out her friend. I might even pull her friend close to me and start making out with her to complete the A frame while the first girl is just a cum dumpster being used to pleasure us.

do you know her? is she into anything kinky?

Yeah I know her.We went to the same middle school and she now works in a local bar.Into Public sex

How about tying her up on the bar then and just letting every one come by and shove what ever they want where ever they want, see how much it would take to break her.

mm yeah.She is always acting like a slut begging for tips.She would sit on your lap rub your chest.Grabed her ass a few times when no one was looking.

So she'd probably find it fun till I made a corona bottle disappear into her cunt?

>corona bottle
She can take that no problem.

I wouldn't even let that ugly shit touch my dick. Idk man, probably I would give her to an homeless guy so he can rape her.

More pics of her?

So would she enjoy being tied up there helpless while that goes inside of her, dicks are forced into her hands and mouth and strangers cum covers her breasts?

she would love it.

I would let her watch how i fuck the one on the right

What about when it just becomes a game to see how much she can take, after fishing the beer bottle out and several dudes take turns pumping her full of cum, some one decides to go get a pool stick and ram in into her pussy until it slams into her cervix over and over.

id take her out for a nice meal, leave when the bill comes and never call her back

would you take part in the gang bang on her or just watch?

I want to watch her break.

Nothing, I don't give a fuck bro

keep posting what you've got of her.

Guys are now coming from all over town to take part in this, The pool stick is firmly jammed in her pussy and people are pulling her limbs in all directions just for a chance to cum on her hand or foot. She can barely get a chance to breath between dicks in her mouth until she feels some one holding her head steady as another person sticks a funnel in her mouth so they can ring her cum covered hair into that and watch as she gulps it down while a few more loads are shot in.

I use my body to shove her against the wall. Put her arms down, slap her a bit as she first resists. Grab her hair firmly and force kiss her. I start running my hands underneath her clothes. I pinch her nipples until she moans in pain. Then I take her to the kitchen and make her prepare some strong alcohol shots and make her drink them. Then I force walk her to the nearest couch or bed. I set her on all fours and start fucking her. The purpose of the alcohol was to loosen up her mind and not hold back the moans. I keep fucking her from behind. I grab her by the hair, shoulders, fish hook, whatever. I finish and then I just leave her there.

got any showing her legs?