Hey Sup Forums I kinda sorta...locked myself out of my apartment...

Hey Sup Forums I kinda sorta...locked myself out of my apartment... Anyone know how to pick a deadlock bolt with nothing but a cheap umbrella?

Call the building super to let you in. Or get a locksmith. Or hit the door really hard with your umbrella.

Super is off today and no money for a locksmith

And I'd rather not get the landlord pissed at me cause I broke the fucking door.

Don't break into other people's places, fegget

I would unscrew that plate and see what's behind. Also unscrew that L bracket for more access to the locks. Also how did you lock the deadbolt from the outside? You used a key. Where is it cause you didn't mention where the keys was. You only said you locked yourself out. You're not giving the full story. Why you lying? Did you loose the key? Cause if you did, you'd start off with "lost my key". In this case you didn't so where's the key?

Use your spare key to let yourself in. Easy.

There is non. He's trying to break in someone else's. You need a key to lock a dead bolt from the outside. He's lying

Window

Probably a few stories up. He's lying though. Trying to break in someone else's place

Stop trying to break into someones house, Jamal

Im not lying assholes. All of the doors in my apartment need a key inserted to open at all.

Lol my apartment door is the same.
Best go to landlord really your only option
Who cares if they get pissed

Take a credit card and slide it inbetween the notch of the doorknob. If that doesn't work try 2 pins and get each one unlocked. It has to be in the right set to unlock the door otherwise it will not work. Tried 2 pins before and failed miserably. My option was just busting the door with your body.

HAHA
POORFAG

Credit card don't do deadbolts son

Oops didn't see landlord was off.
There should still be maintenance people
So get one of them

Ok where's your key asshole. You didn't answer the questions

Duh no shit. Need a key to unlock a door in an apartment building. You're changing the subject here. That was never in question. What happened to the key you used to lock the dead bolt from the outside?

He lying

Post Timestamp otherwise you're lying

pee on the door handle.

The doors automatically lock when they fully close. I left my key inside my apartment when I went to get another umbrella cause my other one was broken and wouldnt open.

This will work after awhile.

God damnit

You lying, faggot OP. Why not just start with "how to break in to someone else's place?"

Bullshit you said deadbolt. Deadbolts don't self lock fucking liar

That POS deadbolt does not lock automatically you dumb nigger

black black black black black guy guy guy guy guy

Rub ice on your dick till it shrinks enough you can stick it in the lock and then wait for it to expand inside when it gets less cold. Then turn your dick right to unlock

Told y'all he's full of shit. Tryna break in like a nig nog

See

Yeah I fucking got baited haha

Stop samefagging. I worked in several apartments. Deadbolts don't self lock. Sorry

There are some that auto lock. However, this is clearly not one of those

Dead bolts do not

Electronic deadbolts do

Some do. They are pretty common in major citys. There is a small switch on the lock that automatically triggers the dead bolt when the door is closed all the way

Post a better picture. If you don't have a deadbolt, you can shimmy the door open. If you do have a deadbolt, you didn't lock yourself out.

Then it is not a dead bolt. And if it is electric then OP would know there is no picking it. Therefore OP is still lying. Pic related it a manual deadbolt

Regardless, the point is that OP is a dumb nigger

Quit being a nigger OP.

Point is this is not one. If it was he would know that it can't be picked. He is lying and trying to break in

This. OP is a nigger

Ya but not this one. Can't be picked. OP is theifing nigger

so lets all be fucking gentlemen and help OP break in what do you have morals or some shit?

That's why he abandoned thread. He probably went back to ask reddit

>locked yourself out of a deadlock door

Literally impossible. OP is a nigger

Did you try turning it off and turning it back on?