Not being a Jehovah's witness in 2017

>not being a Jehovah's witness in 2017

get with the times niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DmrJRYwgbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol wut

Even being religious in the first place makes you fucking dumb, but JW is literally the worst even among Christians.
Enjoy your cult that blackmails you into never leaving it.

yeah but Gays are going to hell

youtube.com/watch?v=6DmrJRYwgbU

>Tips fedora
>Muh lady

Good people with good morals. Don't hate gays just pity them, and help some become straight.

The world would be a much better place if everyone were jw's.

will they give me a woman for breeding?

Help some become straight?
pls kys

This is b8.

oh yes, plus they have no drive/mental capacity, and as a bonus are religiously required to fuck you regularly.
get with the times niggers.

Sure I read it before. They wouldn't publish it if it didn't happen.

>religiously required
i desire to know more user

You bag yourself one of these uggos, and then if she ever doesn't fuck you, just complain to the priest people or whatever they are in her church and they will make her fuck you. guaranteed, not a troll. its almost the white equivalent to the the rights muslim women have, except for white depressed, sexually repressed women.

you can't help someone become straight unless they were always straight to begin with stupid fuck,

dubs for 2 hole

looks like Leeta

I liked Hilary once. Ummm I think it's easy to change your feelings. After all pussy is cash.

thanks for your input Chad

>Go to s,n,a,p,c,h,a,t,y,C,O,M
>Leak anyones nudes here
>Thank me later

Jehovahs witnesses say that 180,000 people will be raptured in the end times. There are over 5 million Jehovah's witnesses in the world. Therefore your odds of making it to paradise are pretty slim already and a late comer like me certainly will not be at the top of the list. I will stick with being a snake handler

no you stupid nigger, 169000 go to heaven but the rest of the faggots will live on this earth. forever. even when the sun explodes.
we will not leave and we will not forget.

I think it's 144k as per book of revelation. Others stay on earth to live forever as God planned. Aka Lord's Prayer, your will be done on earth as in heaven.

Still don't get to go to heaven so what's the diff. If I can't hang with Joshua Henry Christ I don't wanna be there

My wife was a jdub. She has been out for over 6 years now and I'm still trying to rewire her brain back to normal. Very much a serious cult.

does she fuck you whenever you want?

Yeah it's gotta be tough. Can she still talk to past friends?

yes, she is practically a nymphomaniac.

Yeah, they still harass us sometimes makes me cringe when they come knocking. Anytime it happens its like I have to reset her brain all over again. These people are getting hurt and dont even know it.

>Go to s,n,a,p,c,h,a,t,y,C,O,M
>Leak anyones nudes here
>Thank me later

fun times watching this cult fuck up a pal's family / demented father in 80's upstate ny

>Enjoy your cult that blackmails you into never leaving it.
[citation needed]
Jehovahs witnesses say that 180,000 people will be raptured in the end time
[citation needed]
(Not even close - define "rapture")

Golly...
>pic New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures (3rdEd (2013) Watchtower Bible & Tract Society)

that sucks bro, crazy what a cult like that, seeming so innocuous from the outside can do to peoples heads.

listen up nigger, in 1975 the end will come, and 127000 will be taken to heaven and the rest of jdubs nigga's will live here, naked and fuckin and getting it on with the animals. no citation needed. facts.